Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH

One of my favorite crime stories. Special victims will keep you interested the whole time.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

I can't get enough of this show! 17 season and still going strong, I hope they keep going!
I like the actors and that's what made me start watching it. I like watching crime dramas.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.

Love the show it has been one of my favorites for years.always on top of what is going on
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Wichita, KS

An excellent TV series. I never get bored of it. I love the whole Law and Order universe.
Carolina G.
Carolina G.

I love this detective series, its characters, plot, suspense you have in certain chapters
Taylor G.
Taylor G.

This show is hit or miss, it's like you see one episode well then, you have seen them all
Jannien T.
Jannien T.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

This is one of the best tv crime show on tv. I have been watching it since it been on tv.
Sara K.
Sara K.
East Carondelet

Great show great cast great stories great background great time slot. Can't go wrong here
Melonie C.
Melonie C.

Anytime this show is on I watch it even if I've already seen the episode before. Love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now