Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

This is one of my favorite shows. I can watch episodes over and over again and still be interested and on the edge of my seat. Great actors and actresses and story lines. I love Olivia but will always miss elliot stabler!!
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, Ca

I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
buda, tx

This is one of my top fave shows. it is very addicting and the episodes are very intriguing. love the chracaters. so realistic
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Big Sandy, TX

This is great if you like crime shows. It has great acting and will suck you in in no time. I highly recommend this.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

I love this show its addicting, but the stories are just too mush to bear thagts for sur ebut other than that i love it.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.

I love this show so much! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times. It's so interesting and the story lines are very creative.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Tallahassee, FL

This is the best law & order series
LaVonne L.
LaVonne L.
Tacoma, WA

It is a great show that I love watching with my mom. It is a drama that I just enjoy. It shows you what the law has to go thru to catch the bad guys and how the courts work to convict them...
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME

I have been hooked on this show for years. I have a love hate relationship with it though. Some of the plot lines are just too real! Makes you really think about what really goes on in communities
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wise, VA

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is by far my favorite of all of the Law and Orders. The plots are great and the cast is wonderful. Some of the situations are not appropriate for younger viewers but other than that, it's great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?