BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Carly H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
If anyone one says they don't like this show they are lying. IT IS GREAT. It is on Netflix so you can go back and watch it from the beginning. I also love that it is on TV all the time. Characters are great and even when good actors leave the show their replacements are good!
valarie a.
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Chantell E.
Taylor, MI
I have been watching this show since DAY 1 and can watch reruns and never get tired. I have never watched a show where I loved every single character until this one. I miss Detective Stabler but I will never not be a fan....unless maybe they take Olivia away...I might die :)
Alexandra A.
Pop Culture Expert
My Favorite Show!!!! You can't not just watch one episode. I do have to admit that since Detective Stabler left the show I haven't been watching as much. And in the newer seasons they seem to try to tie in past seasons with new episodes. Overall it's a great crime drama.
Robyn B.
Whitley City, KY
Seriously my favorite TV show ever. I watch nonstop. I like that show is still going after Stabler left. I know a lot of people who stopped watching after Meloni left but I'm one who will watch till the end because Mariska is awesome and the show still holds my attention.
Dusty P.
Cedar Rapids , IA
One of the best and most interesting shows on cable. I have seen most all episodes and seasons. I still have them on record for every new show. I am sad that some of the main people have left but the show still goes on. And its still just as good as when it first started.
Jordan M.
Montgomery, TX
My favorite show ever. Law and order SVU has been on for over 10 years and is still as good as when it started. A new mystery and crime every episode and it never gets old. I look forward to this show every Wednesday because I know it'll be just as good as it was in 1999
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
One of my absolute favorite shows! I watched this all the time with my grandparents over the summer! The stories are always unique, engaging and thought-provoking. The cast is amazing as well!
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I started watching SVU on Netflix, and now I have been watching it on Hulu. I must have missed something. Why in the world did Stabler leave? Regardless, it is a great show, and always keeps me wanting more. I think the characters are great and that plots are interesting.
Polena H.
Utica, MI
The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?