Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Muskegon, MI
SVU is such a guilty pleasure of mine. I always get sucked into the weekly marathons and will sit for hours watching. I haven't kept up with the past few seasons, but I will watch it whenever I get a chance.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert
This show always sucks me in! If I am flipping through the channels and see that it is on I can't get myself to change the channel. I like the show because it is true to real life where they don't always get the bad guy.
Jennifer  D.
Jennifer D.
One of the best shows ever. Characters are awesome! Liv, Stabler, Finn..even down too the Captain..the show keeps you on the edge of ur seat...
Mary M.
Mary M.
Henrico, Va
The sheer length of this series show serve as proof to how great of a show this is! It has changed over the years but it still captures my attention
Candice J.
Candice J.
Pop Culture Expert
I love the crime the investigators the people I just love this show in general but I guess that's part of my love for forensics in me
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Pop Culture Expert
So I've always watched this when it's on, since I was younger. It's something my brother and I just did, especially with the sweet little intro music. Anyway, I just binged from pilot to current on Hulu, and it was AMAZING. I never got to see all the episodes before, so it was nice to finally do that (as I'm on the crazy end of the spectrum that has to watch every episode of any show i watch). It's fun to watch any of the old episodes, as you can see how they related to issues pertained to that time, and all the actors/actresses that were on that show. Love it!
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Somerville , MA
What's not to love! This show is amazing. You would think that after so many years the storylines would get tired or the characters less interesting but that is just not the case. There is a reason that Taylor Swift named her cat Olivia Benson. It's because Olivia Benson rules.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Las vegas, Nv
I miss stabler but I still watch it whenever I have a chance lol. I have spent a lot of lazy days watching the usa marathons lmao
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?