Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also.
Ruth J.
Ruth J.
Lawrenceville, GA

This show is really good for people that want mystery and suspense without a terribly romantic storyline! the actors are perf and they don't reuse scenearios (or however it's spelled)!
Julia V.
Julia V.
Mcallen, TX

I've been recently catching up on my SVU on Netflix, and first off i couldn't stop. I watched a couple , than a couple more, and i fell in love with the show.

It's a twist on the normal Law & Order, in which police from new york city focus on sexual crimes. The stories can get intense, and sometimes even life like.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

One of my favorite shows. However, I feel like it's becoming too much of a soap opera and I miss the older actors.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Richmond, KY

My friends are all obsessed with this show but I just don't see it. The acting in it is mediocre. I'll watch it if there isn't anything else on
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK

This has been a favorite show of mine since it started and I am so glad it is still on I can't wait for the season to start back up
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Herndon, VA

I swear I have watched all the SVU episodes at least 20 times! Literally!! I find myself searching netflix, and all the TV channels to find an episode. The only thing I don't like is Stabler is no longer on. :( But everyone on SVU is amazing and the show always keeps me guessing!
Carmen B.
Carmen B.

Love the marathons on USA. My favorite crime time show ever!!!! Stabler and Olivia are amazeballs. I literal y recommend this show to everyone! I miss Stabler but it's still a really great, exciting show.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.

By far the best law and order ever made. This series is so realistic and amazing. I had an interest in this department and I'm working on my degree to become one.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

I am totally addicted to this show and cannot wait for the real episodes to return. My life is so boring without my Wednesday nights!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now