Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ
This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
Faith B.
Faith B.
My favor its of all law and orders. I am addicted to this show. I think I've seen every episode.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This show was a classic the moment it was born. Creative, exciting and pretty true to real life.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Denver, CO
Oct. 17, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite criminal tv shows of all times. I love to watch it especially with my husband, we usually decide to watch just one episode and when we realize, we have been watching it for hours and we can't get tired of it.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Carey R.
Carey R.
Columbia, SC
I've been watching this show since day one! I love the dimensions to the characters & the amazing guest stars. Of course I hated when some key characters left, but I hope they'll make surprise appearances in the future.
Lyndsay N.
Lyndsay N.
Kansas City, MO
Oct. 11, 2016, 5:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is probably my favorite/most watched show (tied with Star Trek). I watch it every single day and fall asleep to it also. I just love it. There's not much more I can say! Its a good show!
Lindsie S.
Lindsie S.
Bordentown, NJ
This show is so wild. The cast, the cases, the story lines.

A new season and this is what they say on their handle for the new season: #SaveBenson
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Mankato, MN
I adore crime shows, and this is by far my favorite! I can sot and watch it for hours, even if I have already seen them
!
Sonya W.
Sonya W.
Somerset, KY
Law and Order was never my cup of tea HOWEVER I sat down at my mom's place and watched an episode and that episode turned into 3 before I knew it. Now it's in my instant queue on Netflix and I always watch the marathons on USA. I have recently started watching the new episodes on NBC and they are fantastic. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Olivia is one incredible lady.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?