BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS
Pop Culture Expert
I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I lov.e this show because it deals with sexual assault, a crime that this country still has not come to terms with. And we see all sorts of sex crimes. It's informative and always interesting. The characters are well written and intense. I highly recommend this show.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Pop Culture Expert
BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Cincinnati, OH
Law & Order SVU is great. I shouldn't be so into a show about murder, rape, etc., but I am. I watch every new episode and am thrilled if I come across an old one I haven't seen.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY
I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Brandy A.
Brandy A.
Proctorville, OH
Love ❤️ love ❤️ love this show ! I have watched every season and still watch it ! It's is my favorite out of all the law and order shows!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show.It's the only Law &Order I watch.I like how they sometimes take stories out of the headlines and tweak them a bit. This show is super addictive, its 16 seasons and I've seen every episode.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?