Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.

Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Ashleigh  W.
Ashleigh W.
Fitchburg, MA

This is one of my favorite shows its one of the 5 that I watch when ever it is on it. This show is similar to the original but it is a spin off of the original.
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , Ca

Definitely love this show! could not get enough of it! I think I watched every single episode on Netflix
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fresno, Ca

I've watched almost all the episodes!! Especially from season 5-12. I love Benson and Stabler!! I can watch a lot of episodes a day and I won't get tired of it.
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.

I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Lexington, MA

My favorite show in the whole entire world. I've memorized the intro, and made it my ringtone. I can say I'm definitely hooked. The episodes are full of action and twists and cliffhangers. Each episode draws you in and keeps you hooked until the end.
Lillian G.
Lillian G.

I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Phenix City, AL

ok so i absolutely love this show i loved it even more before stabler left . this show is pretty awesome in my opinion
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD

It's always on and it's always great.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Boonsboro, MD

I've been watching this show for years and I'm addicted. I like that they have managed to keep it interesting after so many seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now