Add a Photo

Photos (23)
In Jeong Y.
In Jeong Y.
Rutherford, NJ

I love this show, but I love it better when stabler was there and cragin but still an awesome show
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Pottstown, PA

I've watched all the Law and Order shows. SVU and the original are my favorites. I love the new cast with Danny Pino and Kelli Giddish. Captivating and never fails to entertain
Sara J.
Sara J.
Mesa, AZ

One of the shoes I will see if there is nothing else to see good back up
Allison D.
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC

This is my favorite show to watch on the treadmill at the gym. It can get a little creepy, but I always get sucked into the episodes then completely forget that I'm even exercising. Tuesdays they also used to do a marathon and when in college that was my floors go to show to watch together.
Moniqueca L.
Moniqueca L.

I watch this show several times a week. I love the storylines and plots. They keep me interested and consumed when there is not much to do!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
Redwood City, CA

Easily my favorite version of Law & Order! Nothing is better than a SVU marathon. Even with episodes I've already seen, it's hard not to get sucked into a marathon. So addicting and surprising!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS

This is the most important show on television. It had changed so many lives. It has helped many survivors of abuse. Mariska has made a foundation to help people victims of abuse because of this show. It's so important to the survivors who watch it. It help seek medical help, it encourages people to report and seek medical help rather than hide in shame. It helps so many people heal. It's a blessing, it gives strength to all the survivors who watch it. I know survivors who can go on with their lives because of what that show has done for the world. NoMore and The Joyful Heart Foundation have kept people alive, even get closure. We always need SVU on air. As a comfort, or just to teach people who have never dealt with sexual assault before.
Joscelyn G.
Joscelyn G.

Got sucked in this show by my best friend and what i really like about this show is that all the crime analogy and steps and what REALLY takes to solve a crime on TV.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I've been watching Law & Order since I was a kid and SVU is definitely my favorite. I haven't watched the newer episodes (after Chris Meloni left) but I'm sure it's still solid!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now