Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Virginia M.
My favorite show. I love watching it. The topics so interesting. I love when they have marathons. I stay home just to watch the SVU team!
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Rensselaer, NY
Oct. 10, 2016, 10:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of the best shows ever. The subject matter can be a little sad bit it really gives a good look at how some things play out
Nou L.
Nou L.
Just finished watching the seasons on Netflix. It was great to finally get to watch episodes back to back and in order rather than just catching random rerun episodes on TV. It's great to watch if you spread them out, not for marathons since it can seem repetitive.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Ou can't change perfection! I love SVU, I do miss Stabler though :( Olivia is the heart of the show and I couldn't love her more! It's such an interesting show and has managed to stay modern and current. Will always be my favorite!
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Oct. 18, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my all time favorite show. At first I thought I liked the new characters a lot less than the old ones but I've actually found I like them more. It's definitely a crime show and there's a lot of blood/disturbing things.
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga
Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
I love this show. Yes, the story lines can sometimes be way over the topped cliche almost. It stills entertaining.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
I have seen episode and I still enjoy watching them. This is a great show to watch
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?