Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Perris, CA

In love with this show. I've watched it since the beginning and hope they never cancel it.
Janelly D.
Janelly D.
Oak Park, IL

Addicted to this show. I have seen every episode and will watch until it goes off the air.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Lafayette, LA

Addictive! And there are soooo many episodes, I don't think its possible to watch them all!
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

This show is so addicting. I like that the cases they portray are realistic and relatable.
Shaquita T.
Shaquita T.
Florence, MS

Who doesn't love SVU? Amazing show with great, realistic story lines and wonderful actors.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA

One of my favorite shows. I don't watch the new episodes but I love to watch reruns on tv.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

I can't get enough of this show! 17 season and still going strong, I hope they keep going!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

I watch this every time it is on olivia benson is my favorite definitely one of my faves!!!
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Easley, SC

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! Drama and real-life scenarios make this one a keeper.
Charla R.
Charla R.
Lexington, KY

Still worth while even after Elliot left. There is a reason it has lasted so many seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now