Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Jerah R.
Jerah R.
Columbia , Sc
This has been one of my all time favorite shows since forever. the bond between the partners is awesome. the whole cast is incredible and I never get bored with an episode.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mccomb, MS
This is the most important show on television. It had changed so many lives. It has helped many survivors of abuse. Mariska has made a foundation to help people victims of abuse because of this show. It's so important to the survivors who watch it. It help seek medical help, it encourages people to report and seek medical help rather than hide in shame. It helps so many people heal. It's a blessing, it gives strength to all the survivors who watch it. I know survivors who can go on with their lives because of what that show has done for the world. NoMore and The Joyful Heart Foundation have kept people alive, even get closure. We always need SVU on air. As a comfort, or just to teach people who have never dealt with sexual assault before.
justy m.
justy m.
Love this show i can just watch it over and over drives my family crazy how i can watch it none stop for hours
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Aurora, CO
This is the best Law & Order on tv. I like the other two ok, but I find the storylines in this one particularly interesting.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hinckley, OH
I love this show! There always seems to be an episode on TV and I love it because it's such a great show to watch and it's nice that each episode has a conflict that is resolved but it still has an overall conflict that connects the episodes.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Laurel, MD
It's always on and it's always great.
Friencine J.
Friencine J.
I watch this show every time its on tv. Olivia is my girlllllllll. This show will never get old I don't care how many years its been on TV its as fresh and new.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
I've been watching this show since high school. It's great and full of suspense. I miss the days when they had the original characters on there because the quality of the show has gone down with the new actors. But always a classic.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Pewaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert
This is my all time favorite show. At first I thought I liked the new characters a lot less than the old ones but I've actually found I like them more. It's definitely a crime show and there's a lot of blood/disturbing things.
Anne W.
Anne W.
West Seneca, NY
I absolutely love this Law $ Order: SVU show. I watch it every week and also on reruns every afternoon . The characters have changed over the years but I love Mariska Hargitay. One of the best shows on TV !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?