Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ

Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Ashlyn M.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL

One of my favorite shows of all time! This show is inviting and keeps you on your toes the whole time! The actors in this show are PHENOMENAL! I would recommend this to anyone who is interested in crime type shows! You won't be disappointed!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Bloomingdale, IL

I love this show. I've seen every episode a million times. This program is always playing in our house. Every season gets better and better.
Emily B.
Emily B.

One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Ailise D.
Ailise D.
State College, PA

I am a huge Law and Order: SVU fan. There always seems to be a marathon of SVU on. Lately the story lines have been more intense and actually involving the detectives more. It has been around for such a long time it makes the show feel fresh.
Silvia M.
Silvia M.

I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Tasha L.
Tasha L.

I've always been a fan of this show and I miss Stabler immensely. :(
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Anaheim, CA

I love this show. I have seen a good chunk of the episodes and enjoy seeing a lot of people guest starring on this show before they were stars. This season I am bummed that Munch retired. If you like the crime drama type of show I would definitely check this out. Plus Iced-T is a solid addition.
Ariella A.
Ariella A.

Love this show!! It is so addicting! I can watch all day!!! I'm hooked! It is the perfect combo of scary and mysterious! The characters are hilarious!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Bowie, MD

I love this show. It's always on reruns, so I watch this all the time and I'm never bored. I hate that Stabler left and how Benson is always getting kidnapped and caught up in everything. Sheesh. I miss how it used to be.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now