Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
I can honestly say I'm in love with this show and if I could I'd sit and watch every episode 10 times. Best show on tv. Ever. Definitely watch it!
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
One of the best shows on television! I do miss Stabler tho.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV
This show is fantastic!!! I'm actually watching it right now. I usually don't like crime shows but this show is amazing !
Silvia M.
Silvia M.
Dec. 15, 2016, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order SVU!! One of my favorite shows!! I will never get tired of watching this show!
Mia D.
Mia D.
Nicholasville, KY
I've been a long time loyal viewer....this show keeps getting better and better. I wish Stabler hadn't left the show, but the story lines keep me coming back for more. Good tv!
angela n.
angela n.
Citronelle, AL
Oct. 9, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I like watching this show. I try not to miss a program. I feel as if I am there helping them to solve the case. Several episodes have had me sitting on the edge ofmy seat!
Maryann V.
Maryann V.
...this is a can't miss for me!

Ah, I remember when this came out - I was still in high school! I don't remember what drew me to the show, I had never watched a crime show before, but after so many seasons, i can definitely tell you what it is!

The relationship between all the squad members is established, and the new ones don't get dumped in with automatic acceptance. They have to earn their keep, which is probably why Dani Beck didn't get to stay long. I missed a couple of seasons but have caught up now.

Everyone has episodes that don't work, but SVU has them few and far between! Love this current season so far, and hope you keep Barba around for a while!
Alora R.
Alora R.
Terre Haute, IN
I LOVE THIS SHOW. My phone notification ringtone is even based off of this show. I have seen every episode and then re-watched them. Just seems to be one of those shows you either watch or don't watch. I definitely suggest you watch.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO
Oct. 26, 2016, 6:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE Law & Order: SVU. The story line is always good and keeps me guessing. It's not too violent that I can't have it on during the day. The actors are what make this show amazing. I watch it every Tuesday.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?