Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Karen I.
Karen I.
Russellville, AR

I have been watching this show practically since its first season. It is really addictive!
Sylvia T.
Sylvia T.
Grafton , OH

One of my favorite crime stories. Special victims will keep you interested the whole time.
Juliet R.
Juliet R.
Perris, CA

In love with this show. I've watched it since the beginning and hope they never cancel it.
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Definitely the best out of the whole Law and Order Series. Very difficult to watch though.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN

My favorite crime show on TV lately!! I've watched every episode and can't ever look away!
Love this show and all the cases they show! Very entertaining and cannot stay away from it
belinda c.
belinda c.
Fontana, CA

Love this show...and they always have it on so i get to watch new episodes and old one too
Thelma M.
Thelma M.

Stabler and Benson are America's favorite detectives. I have watched probably 300 episodes
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

I can't get enough of this show! 17 season and still going strong, I hope they keep going!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

I can watch many episodes of Law and Order back to back. I just enjoy this show that much.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now