Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cintya R.
Cintya R.
Bronx, NY

My boyfriend is obsessed with this show, so I decided to give it a try, and I liked it. It's not something I watch on a regular basis but it's definitely catchy.
Stefanie S.
Stefanie S.
Horn Lake, MS

I love this shoe. I am addicted to watching it. I love this law and order out of all of them. Great story line
Iris M.
Iris M.

All time favorite show, i have it bookmarked on my hulu! It has a great story if you have followed it from season one with the different ways each detective takes their approach to a case and what they have been through!
This is my show! I used to rush home from happy hour on a Friday night back in '00 just to catch this show. That's a big deal for a 21 year old! Olivia and Elliot had the best chemistry. It really isn't the same without him. The "ripped from the headlines" story lines also keep me coming back week after week. It will be a sad day in sex crime city when this show ends.
Angelic T.
Angelic T.
Greenwich, CT

My Fav Show.... if you never seen it, you HAVE to watch it. I promise, you will be glued to your t.v. Great Show!
Adriana N.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL

Es una buena serie, pero despues de tantas temporadas y tantos capitulos, la serie se vuelve tediosa, sinceramente hay mejores series de este tipo. Sin embargo, cabe destacar que los actores son muy buenos y hacen que la historia parezca muy real, es buena pero creo que deberia mejorar o por lo menos no ser tan repetitiva.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX

So I've always watched this when it's on, since I was younger. It's something my brother and I just did, especially with the sweet little intro music. Anyway, I just binged from pilot to current on Hulu, and it was AMAZING. I never got to see all the episodes before, so it was nice to finally do that (as I'm on the crazy end of the spectrum that has to watch every episode of any show i watch). It's fun to watch any of the old episodes, as you can see how they related to issues pertained to that time, and all the actors/actresses that were on that show. Love it!
Mindy H.
Mindy H.
Paducah, KY

I like all the law and orders, but SVU is the best out of all of them. Detective Benson is my favorite character! She is able to connect with the audience.
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.

I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Irving, TX

This show is the best thing that ever happened to television! It has been my best show for as long as i can remember...none, in my opinion, tops this show. The marathons on saturdays and Sundays on certain TV channels are soo addictive, I can spend a whole day watching them, and still feel sad when they end.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?