Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Adeline C.
Adeline C.
Killeen, TX
I like this movie because I thought that the main character is very good looking. I also like to see how they usually catch and punish the bad guys. It can also be hard breaking to think that there are actually people out in the world do some of the things that are portrayed on tv
Katie A.
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA
Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Eisha C.
Eisha C.
Ithaca, NY
Oct. 3, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Olivia Benson is one of my absolute favorite characters. She is so strong and fearless and I love her entire personality! The episodes are very poignant and tend to make me cry! Sometimes all you need is a good cry alone in your room! lol
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Monique S.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
Oct. 5, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show! It's a tear jerker sometimes but it's the reality of the world we live in today. Makes me sad to see things but in a prefect world cops would be this invested in the citizens especially kids. The acting has fluctuated over the years but overall it's a great show.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Lani K.
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN
Oct. 8, 2016, 11:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love to watch this show! Have honestly been watching since I was a kid and have not ever gotten sick of it. Similar to the other Law and Order tv series, but by far my favorite. Have loved watching the different social issues it tackles and of course, Olivia Benson over the years.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
law and order is a very eye opening show, each week you never know whats going to happen and you try to figure out whats going on and who doneit favorite scene is whwn the caught the bad guy there are some similarities to other shows would recommend watching it, very interesting.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?