Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Pop Culture Expert
I can watch marathons of this show all day on a Saturday and consider that a great day! I'd say this is a great detective show that opens my eyes to great legal, social, and ethical real issues. The acting is always great and I try to get people sucked into this show all the time!
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite shows! I've binge watched this series soooo many times. The crime and law aspects fascinate me and the cases/stories they come up with are always so unique and interesting. I love how intense and heart racing it can get and the characters/actors are all amazing.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.
Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Lani K.
Lani K.
Minneapolis, MN
Love to watch this show! Have honestly been watching since I was a kid and have not ever gotten sick of it. Similar to the other Law and Order tv series, but by far my favorite. Have loved watching the different social issues it tackles and of course, Olivia Benson over the years.
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
All of the Law & Order shows have been my favorite. I like the concepts of the shows and the mix of characters in each one. The shows are unique and new each and every time. The actors have captured their characters to perfection. I recommend watching all of the Law & Order shows.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Watford City, ND
There are so many things that I could say about this tv show, i could go on for days. I love it. It is addicting to watch and it doesn't bore you. If your trying to sleep, don't have this show on, because it will not happen. Everyone should be watching this. It is just that good.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?