Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx

One of the longest best running shoes to date. Sad these are similar to actual events that have happened, but it's a great show nonetheless. Love the characters, seen it so long it's as though they're family. And just like real life, justice is not always served despite all efforts.
GINA D.
GINA D.
Perrysville, IN

This show is so intense and deals with real life scenario's. The characters actually stick around for a long time and the actors are top notch! I cry a lot and a I laugh a lot. One of my all time favorite prime time TV shows! It's a must watch. The earlier seasons are the best ones.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

I am a huge sucker for SVU, i love Olivia Benson (even if she is too flat at times) however as the series go on you learn more about her and her story makes her into a more real person
lots of drama and action but some of the episodes can be very intense so always watch with caution
Katie O.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC

I am a huge fan of this show , It has had its far turn over in cast here and there but no matter who is new or who is still around that show never seises to amaze and uplift me with how hard these police officers work to make a horrid wrong right and I am happy this show is still on
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
La Center, KY

SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN

I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
Clarissa C.
Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA

I have been following this show since I was a little kid honestly. Through the years, the story line has continuously changed and developed, but without a doubt, it has stayed interesting. I probably going to keep this as a "must watch" until the show ends (hopefully it never does!)
Renee G.
Renee G.
Chambersburg, PA

Love this show. I am in the legal field so I understand the language. The actors are great and do a wonderful job. This is somewhat similar to other shows. I don't really have a favorite scene per say. It is a must watch and within minutes of the opening I have to continue watching.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I like it for the actors, the acting is amazing, and always has good story lines in each episode. I like the newer episodes from season 5 on up. It's similar to a lot of shows out there but this definitely still has to be top 5 for me. I would highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?