Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

This is my favorite crime show besides maybe CSI.In my opinion it's the best out of all of the different Law and Orders.I have loved all of the different characters on the show and how they have progressed through the years.I watch it on netflix so I get to enjoy it whenever I want lol
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Athens, OH

BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
Yvonne S.
Yvonne S.
Andalusia , AL

One of the best long-time-running Crime, Law and Drama TV shows out there. I love crime and Law series and it is similar to Criminal Minds mixed with Suits. I love Mariska Hargitay in this and she is basically the front of this whole show. Yes, I would love to recommend this to anyone!
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

I love love love loveeeeeee this show!!! I can't get enough! I watch it on hulu. So when a new episode comes on I watch it immediately! then i am sad because i have to wait for a new episode. But, is a great show keeps me entertained which is really hard to do!  Would totally recommend!
Payal P.
Payal P.
Flower Mound, TX

This is a great crime drama. I love the development of all of the characters as well. Its very long running so you get a chance to learn about all of the characters in a natural way. My favorite is Stabler for everything he has been through. If you like crime shows, this one is a MUST!
Annie F.
Annie F.
West Chester, PA

Absolutely love this show, a definite must watch for anyone interested in cop shows. I definitely prefer this to any of the other law an orders. Olivia and Eliot are a power couple without the romance. No other show can make you feel empowered, sad and wanting more as much as this one.
kenesha m.
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite show!! There is never a dull moment when watching each week keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many of the characters are likable and the storylines are great. I love that the show is feature in NYC my hometown and often based on events happening currently.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
Kalamazoo, MI

I love this show with all of my heart. I've seen nearly every single eppisode and I wish that I could just hangout with them and be their friend. Mariska and Ice T are the best people on tv and hopefully will stay on tv for at least 9 more seasons. I'll accept resignation at 25 seasons
Jannkie M.
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO

This is my all-time favorite show I've been watching it since the very beginning and I can't wait for season 18 to start I'm very excited with whatever is going to happen from what I can see on the internet they said to check with Elliot Stabler might come back I just can't wait to see
Ernstead C.
Ernstead C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I've loved watching law and order since I was a child. I loved to watch them get into action and slove cases. I also felt that this TV show showed was not all fake and for entertainment. I always got excited when it came on. I loved to learned new things each time I tuned into the show
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now