Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Hobart, OK

I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Isis L.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT

I love the suspense & intensity of this show. I feel the actors do a great job & make all of the actors in the show realistic & relatable for anyone whose experienced anything like what's going on in that particular episode. & SVU is 10000000 times better that plain old Law & order
Lauren H.

Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This show honestly got me into the field of Social Work. I LOVE these kinds of shows. Sort of think they may desensitize us from the heinous crimes committed against our peers but still, love the show nonetheless. I even learn some good self care tips and ways to stay safe as well.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Tralonda B.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA

I love this show. I've been watching it for years. The cases are always unique and the endings aren't predictable to me. The level of drama, suspense and action is appealing and I just love how the characters interact on the show. This by far is one of my favorite television shows.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Joshua Tree, CA

On a rainy day I could marathon this show and never blink! Every episode is some case worker's nightmare and TV worth losing sleep over. SVU definitely touches on sensitive and downright obscene topics and hits you in the face with stories that leave you questioning the human race.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Cheektowaga, NY

Every episode is so different and still keeps me on edge! The storyline is constantly evolving which makes your interest in the characters that much deeper. Rafael barba is probably my favorite person on the show because he's a very sarcastic character which always adds some humor.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL

Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI

I got through this series very quickly. I couldn't stop watching. Every episode is a different scenario but if you binge watch it like I do, you can keep up to date with the main characters lives. I think this show is amazing and is definitely for people who seek mystery and thrill
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now