BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Ashley W.
Onalaska, WI
My favorite show of all time! I'm fairly certain I've seen every episode from every season. I absolutely love Olivia Benson! The plot twists are enough to keep you watching without being unrealistic. I like that the shows sometimes reflect current events. I never miss an episode!
Courtney B.
Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Krystal A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've been watching this show for like twelve years now. I remember coming home from school every Tuesday and USA having an all day marathon and sitting my happy self down with some pizza and life being made. SVU gets you in the feels, it inspires you and who doesn't love Benson?
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
Laura C.
Westminster
This show started out pretty strong. It had relevant story lines and very powerful acting. Now, it's like an addictive soap opera. After about season 11, it went off the rails and every episode seemed to hit you over the head with an agenda. I love Mariska, so I will keep watching.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
All of the Law & Order shows have been my favorite. I like the concepts of the shows and the mix of characters in each one. The shows are unique and new each and every time. The actors have captured their characters to perfection. I recommend watching all of the Law & Order shows.
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL
Es una buena serie, pero despues de tantas temporadas y tantos capitulos, la serie se vuelve tediosa, sinceramente hay mejores series de este tipo. Sin embargo, cabe destacar que los actores son muy buenos y hacen que la historia parezca muy real, es buena pero creo que deberia mejorar o por lo menos no ser tan repetitiva.
Aisha M.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love shows that incorporate the Legal process. This is a classic show. I feel that SVU really researches current headlines and finds a way to infuse them into their story lines. I like the character development. I would recommend this to anyone who likes crime and drama series.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?