Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

Just can't get enough! It's so addictive! Who doesn't love to binge watch law and order!?!
Phaedrea W.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC

I can watch many episodes of Law and Order back to back. I just enjoy this show that much.
Tali B.
Tali B.
Jersey City, NJ

Action packed law show that allows you into the lives behind the scenes of law enforcement
I like the actors and that's what made me start watching it. I like watching crime dramas.
april g.
april g.
Manchester, PA

Love the suspense and keeps you wondering. We sit down as a family and watch this together
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

I love this show it always keeps me interested!!! I love how different every episode is!!!
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

I watch this every time it is on olivia benson is my favorite definitely one of my faves!!!
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Definitely the best out of the whole Law and Order Series. Very difficult to watch though.
Hanna S.
Hanna S.
Easley, SC

Absolutely one of my favorite shows! Drama and real-life scenarios make this one a keeper.
Idalis G.
Idalis G.
Providence, RI

Love it! People really need to watch this show. Understanding is knowing. It shows a lot .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now