BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jayci M.
Pop Culture Expert
I have seen every episode a million times and they never get old. Nothing to watch? Svu
Raquel R.
Hi, My name is Raquel and I am a Law and Order Special Victims Unit Addict. But seriously I LOVE this show. It's on as I'm typing this. all i have to say is I WANT STABLER BACK.
Amanda S.
Utica, MI
Law and order is one of those shows where you don't have to keep up to be able to watch it, you can Start on any episode and watch. They usually do marathons during the weekend on certain channels, and is such a great show! :)
Alyssa T.
Kutztown, PA
Pop Culture Expert
This show I've always loved. I got my grandmother into this show and she's now obsessed with the show,herself. She watches these all day and night. She really likes Finn and Olivia. She is a huge fan of the show now. I feel this is one of most gritty and interesting shows. Really nice tight plot lines.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I've been watching this show for years! I'm so glad they still make it! I love it and usually don't ever watch an episode that I don't like! SVU is my favorite!
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I love watching this on Netflix because you literally never run out of episodes to watch. It's my favorite Law & Order series. I could have marathons of this show for hours.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
This is my favorite number one television show. I have watched all the the seasons and episodes. It is so addicting.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL
I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Rose O.
Los Angeles, CA
I started watching this show in Jr. high and I still prefer It over all the new spin offs. This show is so detailed, with great compelling, heart breaking, tear jerking, justice seeking stories. You fall for the SVU team and their great work. I just love this show.
Juantren M.
I love watching this show.. USA have a marathon every week and I be glued to the television as if I never seen those reruns before.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?