Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is one of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Shante E.
Shante E.
Budd Lake, NJ

Suspense? Real life scenarios ? Well you definitely have it with those show, which will have you at the edge of your seats.
Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Decatur, IL

My husband and I always watch law and order SVU. The show is one of our favorites if we don't get a chance to watch it we always record it
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Rochester , Ny

I watch this show all the time. I love how the episodes have the same general story line but you can pick up on any episode and get into it. The different scenarios are great and some of them are so interesting. I would recommend this show to anyone who doesn't want to get into a series and just wants to watch something to pass the time.
Shavon O.
Shavon O.
Reno, NV

I love this show. There are so many seasons and episodes. These are also new characters that come each season and keep the show great. You would think after so long they wouldn't have any more story lines bytbthere is always something fresh and new
Shandi B.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL

I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Chesapeake , Va

I miss Stabler but other than that, the show is still amazing. The best Law & Order hands down. I love when there is a marathon. I could watch it all day.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC

This is my poison. I love all the old episodes. I stopped watching tho as of last season but I still watch the reruns.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI

I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK

I've watched this show relugiously for the past 6 or 7 years and I watch it on Netflix and binge on the show for hours. It seems to really go hand and hand with real life dramas experiences hope to still see it going strong for a while more
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now