Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Nikki G.
Nikki G.

I have been hooked on this show since 2001. I just can't seem to get enough of it, so I even watch re-runs of shows I've already saw. My 2 fav people on the show are det. Olivia Benson & det. Fin Tutuola. I wish they would bring back Olivia old partner, det. Stabler!
Kacie E.
Kacie E.
Omaha, NE

I've been watching the Law & Order series from the beginning, and SVU is my favorite! I never miss this show. I watch reruns whenever I get the chance.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Sciotoville, OH

This has been one of my favorite shows for years now. The plots are great, and relevant, and the acting is amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like it as much after the character Stabler left, but they have done a great job fleshing out the other characters. This is one of the best crime shows out there.
Ashley W.

I am literally beyond obsessed with this show. If you love crime, suspense, drama, and everything else fabulous then this is the show to watch. With each episode comes the age old question of who did it. You will honestly be on the edge of your seat the whole time.
angela c.
angela c.
Kalamazoo, MI

been watching this show for years now and i love watching reruns of this show all the time

awesome acting in it
New Braunfels, TX

Love olivia she is such a bad ass..but the show isn't the same anymore since they switched actors for her partner...really great series though
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD

One of the best shows on tv. Every season I am amazed how much better it is than the last and look forward to every new episode.
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Shirley V.
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH

This show has stood the test of time. At this point it's great to watch new episodes and catch reruns on other channels - and see which of todays famous faces were once on an episode or 2. Always gripping!!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY

I feel like it goes without even saying.. this show is great. this is the kind of show that you could just watch marathons of all day and not get tired of it. the story lines are intriguing... pretty mature situations.. not gonna lie makes me feel like a pervert after seeing it lol but love the story lines and the characters are extremely lovable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now