Add a Photo

Helen K.
Helen K.
Feb. 4, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally the best show of all time. I could watch Elliot get mad probably 1000 times and still think he was a total hottie. Best cast, I love Marissa Hartigay. Best show to watch when you have nothing else to watch, the plot lines that run through the season don't matter very much and you can figure out whats going on even if you don't watch them all.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Oct. 10, 2016, 12:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show so much! I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode multiple times. It's so interesting and the story lines are very creative.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Wahiawa
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the gift that keeps on giving. Season after season and it just gets better. The actors are fantastic, they always have guest stars which is a great way to stay relevant. For me the show has everything, action, horror, and it pulls at your heart strings. Would recommend.
Middletown, NY
This is a wonderful show, filled with twists, turns and lots of mystery. They always have new crimes that are unique. This is a wonderful show to watch over and over again.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
Pop Culture Expert
Feb. 4, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have watched every single show of this and I love it. Its my favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I Olivia is my favorite person. In the show. She is an amazing actress.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Hands down, one of the best shows on TV. I've watched it since it started and there's never been a bad episode. I was sad when Elliott left, though.
Allison F.
Allison F.
W Lafayette, IN
My favorite TV show of all time. I can't get enough which is perfect because there are a ton of seasons!
Arika G.
Arika G.
Woodbridge , Ca
Definitely love this show! could not get enough of it! I think I watched every single episode on Netflix
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
By far my most favorite law and order
Jes S.
Jes S.
Jan. 21, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I really like this series, because you can see cases that could potentially happen and see how they would be handled. I also like how there is a story throughout the whole thing while they are also solving crimes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?