Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Louisville, KY

This show will never get old!! Love watching this even the reruns! I can never get enough.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

I could 2atch these all day long. It's emotionally gripping and really keeps you thinking.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA

I watch this every time it is on olivia benson is my favorite definitely one of my faves!!!
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Newport News, VA

My favorite Law & Order to watch. I've seen almost every episode and I've always loved it.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA

One of my favorite shows. I don't watch the new episodes but I love to watch reruns on tv.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.

You can't beat the old episodes. Elliott Stabler is life! I still watch all of the reruns!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Great show. I love it. Always has you thinking of who the murder is. so you stay watching.
Kennedy W.
Kennedy W.
Morgantown, WV

I love this show. It shows you how people can really be. They have some really good actors
sarah n.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

Definitely the best out of the whole Law and Order Series. Very difficult to watch though.
Courtney K.
Courtney K.

My all time favorite show, upset bc Elliot isn't on there anymore but still love watching.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now