Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO

I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Lori B.
Lori B.
San Juan Capistrano, CA

Enjoy they way they use stories from the headlines. Appreciate that even though the story lines are serious they aren't too gruesome. Relatable and likable characters.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

By far my most favorite law and order
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA

There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love all the law and orders, lately this is more order and less lw, i don't know where all the lawyers are but its usually bsed on reality and i know quite a few cops and thats how they talk
angela c.
angela c.
Kalamazoo, MI

been watching this show for years now and i love watching reruns of this show all the time

awesome acting in it
Lee M.
Lee M.

My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Grace C.
Grace C.
roswell, ga

Absolutely love this show!! Can't believe it's real cases. Crazy. Watch it every time its on.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Staten Island, NY

law and order in a fantastic show and everyone should watch it my favorite season was season 8 because it was just so good
Kenzie K.
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR

Loved this show so much. Stopped watching when Elliot left though. I bet Benson is still kicking ass like always. Recommended for those who are into crime or mystery shows.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?