Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD

I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Lorraine C.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA

I lov.e this show because it deals with sexual assault, a crime that this country still has not come to terms with. And we see all sorts of sex crimes. It's informative and always interesting. The characters are well written and intense. I highly recommend this show.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Austin, TX

LOVE this show, especially the older episodes. I think a few season are on Netflix, but the USA network does a marathon almost every weekend. The show is gripping and scary and everything I want in a drama. The stories are incredible and make you think. Totally for a mature audience though as there is usually violence or very sensitive subject matter.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

There is definitely a reason this show has been around for so long. It is really good! I love when there are marathons of it on USA.
Rose A.
Rose A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

I didn't watch this show when it first aired on television. But I am catching up on it now.
This is a great show, even if you don't like crime drama's.
Dana G.
Dana G.
Kingsport, TN

No matter how many reruns I watch, my love for this show never grows old. I especially love seeing how they will interpret high profile cases.
Michasia D.
Michasia D.

Only show like this that i will watch. I do not watch any other crime shows. I do not know why i like it but i can just put the reruns on TV on weekend and watch them
Evelina V.
Evelina V.
Grand Rapids, MI

One of my favorite shows.i like this show because the actors make it look so realistic and the actors are very good at acting in the show
Shandi B.
Shandi B.
Toney, AL

I love this show. There has never been an episode that I found boring. I love when they have marathons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now