BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
Taylor Swift knows too, this show is super addicting. It's almost like pringles, once you start, you can't stop. I love how the cases they cover are close to real life ones.
Crystal J.
LAS CRUCES, NM
This show has been on for years! I started watching it 2 years ago and have been hooked ever since!
Bailey C.
I've been hooked on this show for years now. I enjoy watching the older episodes and newer episodes. The plot is always interesting and I'm looking forward to this new season!
Hailey R.
Trafford , AL
I am addicted to this show! And I have been ever since I can remember. There is nothing quite like a show like this that keeps you glued to the TV
Kimberly E.
I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Alayiah B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my favorite shows on TV. The stories are sad to hear and sometimes hard to watch and it will make you cry sometimes but this show shows what justice should be catching criminals and throwing them in jail for a long time.
Brynn M.
Raleigh, NC
My absolute favorite show. Still watching even after Christopher Meloni left the show
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
I really like this show, but it is not for the faint of heart. It shows more of the graphic sexual crimes that can happen as apposed to just murders like most crime shows. Some people can't handle this type of content. I like it because it leaves you guessing at every turn and the actors and actresses are amazing.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
The show I love to watch on a yucky raining day under a million blankets and a tub of ice cream.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
While it's the same basic plot over and over, it never gets old. The main characters chemistry and backstories are amazing and quite entertaining. Also it's almost always on, so that's something you can count on.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?