10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,155 Reviews
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I watch this constantly. I do get super sad about the storylines involving children, or women getting raped or abused physically... But still a wonderful show
One of the best shows I've ever watched! you grow to love the main character! show went downhill once stabler left!
I don't know how many times I've been sucked into watching a Marathon of SVU. I've seen every episode, and even watch them on Netflix.
I love this show but gave it 3 stars because I feel like this show could teach a criminal how to commit a crime and get away with it.
I absolutely love this show! Mariska plays Olivia amazing! I have seen every episode and will continue to watch!
I can get wrapped up in this show and not even realize that the entire day has gone. It's so good. I watch it on Ion on my days off.
I'm so glad this TV show is still running. Such a greatly acted and directed show that never ceases to deliver.
I am currently watching the one on Netflix and I love this show so much it is so good
Watching this actually at this moment. great show, very entertaining, easy to pick up on each episode don't have to watch in order
I don't watch it much bc I never liked it. I like others like it this one just never got me hooked.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos