Add a Photo

Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX
Jan. 21, 2017, 6:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is literally my favorite tv show!!! I love the plot lines and the characters! Will continue to watch.
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Feb. 3, 2017, 3:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love SVU very interesting and love the actors. Everytime one leaves I say I am not watching it then I always go back because they end up being great. All the episodes are my favorite I can not just pick one. Highly recommend it is an excellent show.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I am an SVU addicted. I watch it on netflix which means I binge watch a season at a time. The stories are intense and interesting. The cast has good chemistry and keep you on your toes. Great show overall.
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL
Nov. 16, 2016, 12:28 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I am addicted to this show! And I have been ever since I can remember. There is nothing quite like a show like this that keeps you glued to the TV
Brook T.
Brook T.
SUPPLY, NC
One of my favorite shows. I often find myself watching reruns throughout the day which I normally can't do with other shows
Helen K.
Helen K.
Feb. 4, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Literally the best show of all time. I could watch Elliot get mad probably 1000 times and still think he was a total hottie. Best cast, I love Marissa Hartigay. Best show to watch when you have nothing else to watch, the plot lines that run through the season don't matter very much and you can figure out whats going on even if you don't watch them all.
Paige K.
Paige K.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is one of the few shows that's still worth watching. The story-line draws you in and the endings are never predictable.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Wahiawa
Dec. 11, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is the gift that keeps on giving. Season after season and it just gets better. The actors are fantastic, they always have guest stars which is a great way to stay relevant. For me the show has everything, action, horror, and it pulls at your heart strings. Would recommend.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Ive been watching this show for years. I love how almost every episode there are twist and turns that keep you guessing till the end. I love the relationship between the characters and the back story to each one.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?