Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Scarlett G.
Scarlett G.
Union City, NJ
Such a nerve-wrecking show. So unexpected and interesting. Highly recommend. (Btw it's ALL on Hulu+ !)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
WV
Jan. 30, 2017, 8:24 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order: SVU! It is a great show. I recommend watching if you enjoy shows that are based on true stories about crimes. You can watch on Netflix!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Who doesn't like Law & Order? I've watched this show for as long as I can remember. It's a classic, that's why it ran for so many seasons.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Long Beach, CA
SUV is such an amazing show! I love the fact that they have marathons all the time and the twist they put in the show always keeps you wanting more...
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Jan. 21, 2017, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order is one of my favorite. I love watching crime shows , very entertaining.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
SVU is one of all time favorite shows. It makes you think more about the daily happenings in your life and how you can do your best to protect yourself
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
SVU is my favorite Law and Order. I can watch this show for hours. I love the characters. It can make me cry and laugh. It is a really good series.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Dec. 15, 2016, 8:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite TV shows. I have seen every episode up to date. If you like crime, drama, and law shows this is the best one around!
Christina J.
Christina J.
Absecon, NJ
Feb. 2, 2017, 5:15 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show and follow it religiously. I never get tired of the reruns either. It's a must to have on in the background.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?