Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanneka H.
Tanneka H.
Atlanta, GA

There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week. It's safe to say, I was hooked! Once Stabler left, it wasn't the same for me :(
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Southfield, MI

I really love the law & order shows but this one is the best! Benson is the best character but miss Stabler.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Cleves, OH

I'm obsessed with this show! I love to watch it at night because it's such an intense show, that you need to pay attention! Very addictive and every story will keep you on your toes.
Arielle H.
Arielle H.
Valdosta, Ga

I watch this show over and over! I always try to figure out who the murderer was and how before the show is over. Its a great show.
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

Holy moly where do I begin?! I've seen every episode probably three times each. I watch them on netflix when I'm sick or bored. They are just so interesting I can't seem to get enough!!!! I LOVE Olivia bensons character and her partner stabler. Such a great show and could watch it over and over !
Diana B.
Diana B.
Hoquiam, WA

Best show that has been around for a long time! Great cast and amazing actors! Also amazing episodes with amazing stories that teach a lesson. I watch it almost daily before I go to bed!
Emina F.
Emina F.
Grand Rapids, mi

One of my favorite shows ever, hands down. I watch the marathons all the time. Obsessed. I miss stabler though
Laura W.
Laura W.
Lexington, KY

A great show to watch when you catch it on reruns. I love it when they have SVU marathons! I could watch it for hours. I haven't seen the newer eps without Stabler and I don't know if I want to.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.

I love this show so much, i have for years. i hope it doesn't end. i always get so into the cases
Blair S.
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL

I love this show but I want Elliot back!!!!! 😭😭
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now