BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amanda A.
Riverview, FL
Pop Culture Expert
In the criminal justice system sexually based offenses are considered an especially heinous crime in new york city the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad know as the special victims unit these are there stories, dum dum....

the fact that I have that memorized shows how much I love this show.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite crime TV shows! The cast is fantastic, and all the episodes are so unique. The story lines are great. I love that there are marathons on USA, especially because those are usually the episodes with Stabler :) !
Leslie A.
Jersey City, NJ
Pop Culture Expert
While I don't watch this show consistently, If it's on I will totally watch it. It's a really great show, and you don't have to watch it from the beginning to appreciate it. I love when they do crossovers with Chicago PD and Chicago Fire.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
Now I can't lie, this is my #1 fave show ever, but even though he wasn't the best actor in the world, the show lost some of its spark when they let go of Stabler. I am still sad to see him gone. I always hope that I'll watch an episode and *poof* there he is again. LOL None the less, lots of twists and turns and some gore. gotta love SVU
Julia A.
American Cyn, CA
I used to watch old episodes every nigh ton TNT a couple years back, but i never followed the show drama throughout the years. I really like most of the episodes, but some of the acting is not so great... I'm guessing it's probably about time to end this show as I think it's run its course. I would still watch it syndicate though.
Brooke M.
downers grove, IL
The older episodes of this show are the best. Once stabler leaves Benson becomes bitter and unbearable at times. The topics are sensitive and emotional but this show is truly incredible. We watched it twice on Netflix once we had seen all the shows on tv. Plus it is great when they do esisodes ripped from the headlines!! :)
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
Jennifer S.
Glendale, AZ
I have my degree in Criminal Justice and am fully aware that this show is really nothing like how real life is, but that doesn't make it a bad show! In fact, I think the show is awesome and keeps you on your toes. I find, however, that I don't like Elliott so I tend to not watch the earlier episodes. I am enjoying the latest detectives and how they're playing their story lines out. I hope that this show has many more seasons as it's become a weekly ritual.
Lillian G.
I love this show! It can definitely be a bit intense at times, and sometimes the characters just annoy you SO MUCH - but the stories are addicting. Also, there are literally so many episodes that if you watch them all and then go back to the beginning and rewatch them you won't remember half of them - which is kind of awesome.
Ashley T.
Belleville, MI
This is a very entertaining show that draws you in from the very first episode. From thrills to chills you'll find yourself dying to see what happens next. A definite must see for people who enjoy CSI and NCIS.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?