Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Kannapolis, NC

This is my poison. I love all the old episodes. I stopped watching tho as of last season but I still watch the reruns.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Wilkes Barre, PA

By far my most favorite law and order
Tasha L.
Tasha L.

I've always been a fan of this show and I miss Stabler immensely. :(
Barbara M.
Barbara M.

I love all the law and orders, lately this is more order and less lw, i don't know where all the lawyers are but its usually bsed on reality and i know quite a few cops and thats how they talk
megan l.
megan l.
lacombe, la

Law and order is the best show around. Even though actors are being killed off and removed it's still good. Olivia makes an amazing mother. Especially the way she protected Noah in the playground. This is a show you must watch.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO

I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Brittanie S.
Brittanie S.
Chesapeake, VA

I LOVE SVU!! The writing, the characters, the story line are soooo good! I tried to get to the other law & order shows but I just couldn't. SVU is amazing! Yes stabler being gone is upsetting but that doesn't make me like the show any less. I'm so happy the new season is back and the premiere episode definitely showed why this show is one of the best and why mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress. I really applaud the police officers and doctors who have to have to deal with these types of cases everyday because it truly is heartbreaking and like benson and stabler said so many times "somebody has to do it"
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ

Love this show!!@ Mariska is awesome, I always watch the repeats. This show always does a great job connecting to what's happen irk.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now