BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Logan L.
Logan, UT
The best crime drama on television, I literally have been watching this show since I was a young girl (wouldn't recommend it for children) just saying I have been a fan for a long time. It is a great show to watch over and over and binge watch on Netflix.
Diane W.
Springfield, Missouri
I have been obsessed with this show for years now. It made me a little mad when they got rid of Stabler (my favorite character), but it's still an awesome show. I know it deals with sensitive (and sometimes controversial) subjects, but I love the fact they almost ALWAYS catch the bad guy in the end! All in all, I love every single episode I have ever seen.
Sonya W.
Somerset, KY
Law and Order was never my cup of tea HOWEVER I sat down at my mom's place and watched an episode and that episode turned into 3 before I knew it. Now it's in my instant queue on Netflix and I always watch the marathons on USA. I have recently started watching the new episodes on NBC and they are fantastic. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Olivia is one incredible lady.
Joni M.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this show! This is probably the only mystery/police type show I will watch. I don't like any of the other L&O to be honest. This spin off I really enjoy. Great story lines, great plots. Ofc everyone misses stabler. But olivia is great! Mariska is beautiful. Captain is another favorite character. Just an overall great show after so many seasons.
Janina C.
One of the best shows to watch. I absolutely could watch this show forever. I am a little sad that Elliot is no longer there (*cries*) but my main girl Olivia is still there so that makes me beyond happy. I love the characters and I love the crimes stories and how some reflect current events too. I think that makes it even more interesting and real.
Verniajzah M.
Cleveland, OH
My roommates got me hooked to this show. It can be addictive because the plots are so realistic. This reality can be quite depressing though because you realize these things are happening around you. I can literally watch this show all day without getting tired of it. I find myself caring about the characters and shouting at the television. Great show.
Sarah B.
Meridian, ID
This is the best law and order out all of them. I have sat and watched marathons on USA. It's my weakness. The only thing i don't like is that stabler is no longer on the new episodes which is sad because he was the best character on the show. Just not the same without him there. I like that the cases always different you never know what to expect.
Cayla C.
Coraopolis, PA
This is hands down my favorite TV show ever. I became so addicted to the show after watching just one episode. The stories are so interesting and always keep you on your toes through out the entire episode. You will fall in love with the characters and it is never boring. Each episode has the most unique plots and you never know what is going to happen
Jaime J.
I have seen every single episode of this show. I love it because I love the characters. I am so sad that they have been getting rid of them one by one:( I watch a lot of crime TV shows and this is onee of my favorites<3 Definitely recommend watching for anyone who is into these type of shows.
Pooja P.
This is genuinely my favorite show to just sit down and watch after a long day. It's great because you don't need to watch all the episodes before to understand what's going on. This new season is great because it focuses on issues that are happening right now, but honestly, if it's not Stabler I'm not stable. (Although the new detective is great!)
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?