Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Latoya R.
Latoya R.
Pasadena, MD

Love this show. Could watch marathons all day if life let me. I loved it a little more when Elliot was still on the show but the new additions to the cast are doing great!
lauren a.
lauren a.
Medford, MA

I love when there are marathons on its so easy to get sucked in. However some episodes are especially brutal. Benson is totally awesome I'm sad stabler left :(
Anthea L.
Anthea L.

I love this Law and Order series. Some of the cases seems so scary and intense but is so entertaining to watch! A very addicting show
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA

I love SVU. I've been watching it for years now, and I find that I keep coming back. It gets a bit cheesy sometimes, but I really like the "whodunit" aspect, and I love the characters.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Fresno, Ca

I've watched almost all the episodes!! Especially from season 5-12. I love Benson and Stabler!! I can watch a lot of episodes a day and I won't get tired of it.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
BRONX, NY

Was hooked on this show when I was pregnant with my son. The dynamic between Stabler and Benson was the best thing for me.
Teri H.
Teri H.
CT

This is by far my favorite show I've seen every episode at least 3 times but watch it life I've never seen it; can't get enough of this show
Megan D.
Megan D.
Northport, Me

I never really got into Law & Order SVU until quite recently - I caught some reruns on TV and couldn't stop watching. I love the show - the plot lines are always intriguing, I love the cast, and I never get bored. Definitely a winner if you like crime dramas.
Juanita B.
Juanita B.
Dulac, LA

Sad that stabler left but still great to watch
Emma V.
Emma V.
Monroe, NY

BEST SHOW EVER! I absolutely love Stabler and Liv. They do a great job on getting all perspectives and making you think.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now