Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
yasi m.
yasi m.
Tampa, FL
My favorite Law and order. I have been watching this TV show for years and I don't get tired of it. I love all the characters in this show, especially Olivia.
Lee M.
Lee M.
Oct. 24, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Tariqa L.
Tariqa L.
Phila , Pa
A good police TV show. It's been out for a very long time. Alot of the original cast are still on the show. There are new episodes and also old ones in syndication so you can basically always catch an episode.
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Tulare, CA
I LOVE watching this show at night or when I have a day off!! Beware it is ADDICTING!!! And a bit cheesy but still good :)
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Oct. 25, 2016, 12:18 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
adrian f.
adrian f.
Dawsonville, GA
Hands down, this is my all time favorite show. I've seen every episode but can't help but get sucked into watching reruns every time there is a marathon on tv, or I can't find anything new to watch on Netflix.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Marley L.
Marley L.
Love this show! If its on best believe I'm probably watching it. It expresses relevant issues in todays society. I highly recommend it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?