Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA

Absolutely love watching this show. I try and catch re-runs as much as possible! You can never go wrong with an SVU marathon!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Odenton, MD

I miss Stabler so much! I still love the show. I could never get tired of watching it. I hope when i get into detective work I can have a partnership like Stabler and Benson
Helen K.
Helen K.

Literally the best show of all time. I could watch Elliot get mad probably 1000 times and still think he was a total hottie. Best cast, I love Marissa Hartigay. Best show to watch when you have nothing else to watch, the plot lines that run through the season don't matter very much and you can figure out whats going on even if you don't watch them all.
Emily S.
Emily S.
State Line, IN

Ive watched this show for ever its so good I just miss stabler so much its still a good show its just not the same for me any more
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA

I have watched every single show of this and I love it. Its my favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I Olivia is my favorite person. In the show. She is an amazing actress.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

Once you start watching, you get attatched to the characters and are drawn into the case rooting for benson and stabler! i watch the older episodes because i love the stabler/benson duo!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
Wahiawa

This show is the gift that keeps on giving. Season after season and it just gets better. The actors are fantastic, they always have guest stars which is a great way to stay relevant. For me the show has everything, action, horror, and it pulls at your heart strings. Would recommend.
Lorena H.
Lorena H.

This was at one time my favorite show, until of course they started playing re runs over and over. it was good though!
Allison F.
Allison F.
W Lafayette, IN

My favorite TV show of all time. I can't get enough which is perfect because there are a ton of seasons!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?