Add a Photo

Ciera F.
Ciera F.
Oct. 8, 2016, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! I can understand why it has been on so long. Love the older seasons with Barba the DA. I'm sure everyone has watched at last one episode but it always get me into it every time I start an episode.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Jan. 25, 2017, 2:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of those shows that you so easily can get sucked into binge watching for hours. I love that a lot of the stories tie in somewhat to what's happening in the news. I'm bummed Stabler is gone, but Benson is kick ass!!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Every sense i started watchting this i wanted to be a detective, the need to come out with new ones. ive watched everyone of these. literaly.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who in the heck doesn't like this show!? There is a marathon every week and you are able to watch more and more Benson and Stabler! The newer episodes are also always available. It's better than any other crime show on tv! I'll always watch!
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
Love this show. Watched law and order from the start. I DVR every episode so just in case I miss it.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Coretta H.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
I can watch this all day and night. Rerun after rerun. It is something about that team that just has me hooked. This is one that will never get old.
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Auburn, WA
Love love love this show. All 13 seasons. I have seen every episode!! I like that they focus on the crimes rather than relationships between the cast. They keep it interesting. Once you watch the beginning of the episode, you're sucked in until the end of it. Love it. And although Elliott leaves, Nick is a great replacement!
Lee M.
Lee M.
Oct. 24, 2016, 5:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?