Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Patricia S.
Patricia S.

I could 2atch these all day long. It's emotionally gripping and really keeps you thinking.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX

Great show. I love it. Always has you thinking of who the murder is. so you stay watching.
Britany G.
Britany G.

This show is so addicting to watch it is so interesting keeps you to the edge of your seat
amy s.
amy s.

I have been watching this show for years. I love when they do crossovers with other shows.
Keldriana H.
Keldriana H.
Central, SC

Absolutely love the show . All 16 seasons of it. Its just great. I love all the characters
Lizzy H.
Lizzy H.

Riveting show, with a more real element of storytelling than most crime drama's can boast.
Patsy S.
Patsy S.

Crime, drama and thriller is what this show has to offer. I love it and I'm always hooked.
Mabel A.
Mabel A.

Best show I love it it's entertaining and focuses a lot on real cases and real life issues
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

Love this show. Always a great storyline and somehow always ties in to the current events.
Carina S.
Carina S.

This show never gets old. Miss some of the old characters but the show is still very good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now