10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,191 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Law and order special victims unit was one of my favorite tv shows to watch everyday after school this shoe never let me down..
I loved watching this with my sister in the mornings when we wouldnt go to school. She's the one that got me into this show.
very good show and it's like good to watch when you want to see how a crime goes down and how they solve it. very good.
I used to love this show when stabler aka Chris meloni was in it. Now that he isn't on this show anymore I don't watch the new episodes. To me, he was the show. I still binge watch old episodes that he is in though.
I've been watching SVU for like ever! I can watch reruns over and over again. I love how committed the actors are to there roles. Liv is my favorite from this show. I do miss Stabler as her partner.
The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Great show, great actors. Very intense show. I don't and can't watch very much anymore having kids it's to hard to watch 😭
I have literally seen every episode of this show. One of my favorite spin offs. Great character development and writing. Ripped from the headlines has been very good for this show and the viewers.
This show is my genotype ever. even with cast changes its never dull and fantastic acting. plus usually there is a margarine on TV on the weekends. if you've never seen it where have you been?!?
Can't ever get enough! Every episode just has such good and believable story lines. I binge watch this series constantly!
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos