Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Malarie E.
Malarie E.
Rockwall, TX

This is literally my favorite tv show!!! I love the plot lines and the characters! Will continue to watch.
Nikki W.
Nikki W.

I love the character drama of this show as well as the new crime story each episode.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Selden, NY

Absolutely love SVU very interesting and love the actors. Everytime one leaves I say I am not watching it then I always go back because they end up being great. All the episodes are my favorite I can not just pick one. Highly recommend it is an excellent show.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA

Just started watching law and order over the summer and I record every episode and watch, I think I've seen them all by now
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL

I am addicted to this show! And I have been ever since I can remember. There is nothing quite like a show like this that keeps you glued to the TV
angela n.
angela n.
Citronelle, AL

I like watching this show. I try not to miss a program. I feel as if I am there helping them to solve the case. Several episodes have had me sitting on the edge ofmy seat!
Helen K.
Helen K.

Literally the best show of all time. I could watch Elliot get mad probably 1000 times and still think he was a total hottie. Best cast, I love Marissa Hartigay. Best show to watch when you have nothing else to watch, the plot lines that run through the season don't matter very much and you can figure out whats going on even if you don't watch them all.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

Law and Order is a classic that is still great today. The new episodes are made to be similar to real life events. I like how it has had most of the same actors for years. Would recommend to a friend.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA

I have watched every single show of this and I love it. Its my favorite show next to Criminal Minds. I Olivia is my favorite person. In the show. She is an amazing actress.
Azariah B.
Azariah B.
Buffalo, NY

I always find time to watch L&O: SVU everyday. Can wait for he new season to come out.
But until then I will have to just watch the oldies but goodies episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?