Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD

I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Ivonne C.
Ivonne C.

I love this show!! They're stories will always make you think and gets your attention
Jenifer K.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta , NY

This show sucks you in! When they play marathons of it on the weekend, I will literally lose hours and hours of my life. If you start one show, you HAVE to see it through until the end so you can see what happened, who did it, and how they will be brought to justice.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Red Lion, PA

I love this show. Every time it is on, even if I have already seen the eposide, I get drug into it. I have even gotten my husband to start watching (he thinks most of my shows are stupid). He even tapes them so he can watch them later! We both love this show!
Kinsley L.
Kinsley L.
Blacksburg, VA

Every time there is a new or even an old video I will be watching this show no matter when else is on the television.
Salinas, Ca

My allllll time favorite show! I've seen them all!!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.

I would normally give this three stars, but it gets four for sheer longevity. It's so easy to just get sucked into a Law & Order SVU marathon, dammit. I've finally broken the habit for a few years now, mostly because half the show's success comes from the Elliot/Olivia team, and certain episodes are pretty thrilling, but it does get stale and slightly predictable.
Alexis  M.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I haven't watched in recent years but man do I love the reruns. Some are hard to watch but these shows just pull you in!
Rachelle L.
Rachelle L.

I cant get enough of this show. I could sit for hours watching it and never get bored. I love all of the characters and that there are still some familiar faces even after all this time.
Malory S.
Malory S.
Fairview, NJ

Dick Wolf just knows how to catch my attention. Of all the Law & Orders, SVU is my absolute favorite. I have seen just about every episode! I love Olivia but I miss Stabler :( Still a great show though! If you like this you should also catch his new show "Chicago Fire" what's not to like about sexy firefighters?
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now