Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angelika H.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY

I can binge watch this everyday of my life it never gets old it's always fresh and exciting
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
Long Beach, CA

This was all my roommate and I watched during exam times. You can't just watch one episode.
Kristi S.
Kristi S.
Knox, PA

Love this show. Wish benson and stabler would get together. I feel like it needs to happen
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH

Law & Order SVU is incredible ! I absolutely love this show and have watched it for years.
Britany G.
Britany G.

This show is so addicting to watch it is so interesting keeps you to the edge of your seat
Rose M.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO

I have been a fan of all of the Law and Order shows. This one is good but not my favorite.
Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.
Englishtown, NJ

How can you not like all characters, Elliott and Olivia, Finn , ales, Raul and all of them
Mabel A.
Mabel A.

Best show I love it it's entertaining and focuses a lot on real cases and real life issues
Jackie W.
Jackie W.

Love watching law and order , i would not say it's my favorite but it's still fun to watch
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

This show is so addicting. I like that the cases they portray are realistic and relatable.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now