Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Colorado Springs, CO

I loved watching the show, but once Stabler left, I just can't seem to get into it. I love watching the re runs. Just miss Stabler.
Carlie S.
Carlie S.
Joshua Tree, CA

This is my all time favorite show and I've seen every episode with Stabler in it. I think that's like 150 or so episodes, but really sucha phenomenal cast. This show got me into psychology thanks to B.D.Wuang which is now my major. Best show ever.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Serena K.
Serena K.

I love Law and Order so much. I'm just sad that Stabler left!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.

I use to watch this every week, and even the reruns on USA, but it's gotten old and played out. They are running out of storylines. The show definitely went downhill after Christopher Meloni left.
Julie V.
Julie V.

Law & Order: SVU is our go to show when nothing else is on. We love the characters and drama. It's one of few shows that never gets old.
Lee M.
Lee M.

My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Nicholas F.
Nicholas F.
East Elmhurst, NY

I have just about every episode of this show from season 1 up until the point that Detective stabler left ( went down hill after that). this show never disappointing.
Jacey V.
Jacey V.

This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.

Love svu! You never know what can happen, the characters and storylines are perfect. I hope netflix adds more seasons
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now