Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK

This has been a favorite show of mine since it started and I am so glad it is still on I can't wait for the season to start back up
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
WV

I love Law and Order: SVU! It is a great show. I recommend watching if you enjoy shows that are based on true stories about crimes. You can watch on Netflix!
Vallyn W.
Vallyn W.

I love Law and Order: SVU. I love the fast paced story lines. I love the characters. The subject nature of the show is extremely sad that stuff like that happens in reality.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Murfreesboro, TN

Who doesn't like Law & Order? I've watched this show for as long as I can remember. It's a classic, that's why it ran for so many seasons.
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Goleta, CA

This might be my favorite show EVER. My roommate and I tape every episode on our DVR and watch them whenever we're bored (which is basically every day.) I've seen every episode, probably multiple times, and still love it. The only downside is that the new season kind of sucks since Stabler left :/
Jacey V.
Jacey V.

This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Debra N.
Debra N.
Newman, CA

I have watched SVU since it's inception and fell in love with it and the characters. I have watched reruns a gazillion times and never tire of seeing the episodes, even when I know the dialogue! There are just some shows that grab you and never let go. This is one of them. Third Watch was another, I STILL miss it. I will watch SVU forever until they no longer run it, then mourn the loss like I did Third Watch.
Lee M.
Lee M.

My all time favorite show! Love Mariska Haggarty! My favorite scene is when they caught the actor that was mirroring what happened with Bill Cosby! I love all the Law & Order series...similar to Chicago PD. I recommend you watch! it's great!
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Lima, OH

My mom and I both love to watch this show! It always keeps me entertained and is always on when I have nothing else to watch on TV :)
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

Law and order is one of my favorite. I love watching crime shows , very entertaining.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?