Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Saint Louis, MO
March 2, 2017, 11:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't watch it much bc I never liked it. I like others like it this one just never got me hooked.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY
One of my favorite shows of all time! I've seen every episode ! I love the characters and how the events relate to things going on in the world today
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
I really like this show and have been watching for many years! I like actress that plays Olivia Benson. I recommend this show!
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Laredo, TX
Feb. 24, 2017, 12:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love it!! great stories. I miss Stabler. wish he would come back. I have been a fan for so long.
Krisna S.
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA
I love love love this show!! Every episode is so interesting and it gets you thinking! The people from fbi down to the kids are amazing actors
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Love law and order svu it was always my favorite. Sad it's the on,y one left! I never ever miss an episode! Love Olivia!
Maria K.
Maria K.
Ambler , PA
March 3, 2017, 12:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show. Always have to watch it when there is a marathon great acting
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
This is definitely my all time favorite show! I have been watching it since the first season and I can't get enough!
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK
This show never gets old! Can't wait for the new season!!! Love Olivia and all the charters! Such a great show!
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Love love love this show, I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. always gives me creepy dreams!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?