Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Nikki S.
Nikki S.

Absolutely one of my favorite shows. I watch it all the time. The cast is amazing. I've watched so much of it just on TV and plan to binge watch it on Netflix.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Carmen  B.
Carmen B.
Pikeville, NC

Great show. Love watching the marathons they run on TNT. Not the same without Stabler but still a great show.
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV

This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, Ca

I love this show. I am into shows and movies that have to do with solving mysteries/detective work. It makes me feel like I am part of the team. Love the show and the actors.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Hacienda Hts, CA

Absolutely love watching this show. I try and catch re-runs as much as possible! You can never go wrong with an SVU marathon!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love this show.It's the only Law &Order I watch.I like how they sometimes take stories out of the headlines and tweak them a bit. This show is super addictive, its 16 seasons and I've seen every episode.
Sapphire S.
Sapphire S.

I love this show. I watched it a lot growing up; it's one of my mom's favorites. The story line never gets old and it's pretty episodic which makes it easy to jump in at any moment.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO

I LOVE Law & Order: SVU. The story line is always good and keeps me guessing. It's not too violent that I can't have it on during the day. The actors are what make this show amazing. I watch it every Tuesday.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?