Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford, Ma

Love the show. Love the personal lives mixed with work. Love the cases. Olivia is the best.
Kalen C.
Kalen C.
Conway, AR

Been watching this show for years...even if you've seen all of them you still rematch them.
breanna a.
breanna a.

Excellent show. I've seen every single episode of the first 12 seasons about 10 times each.
Jada J.
Jada J.
Wilmington, DE

Love the show, it actually scares me sometimes because of the graphics but it's a good show
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY

Have kept up with this show for many years. Love Benson and miss Stabler.They are the best.
Holli D.
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL

My favorite show, has great actors and realistic stories I love this and I bet you will too
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Reading, PA

This is a good show. This is normally the show I binge watch when it's raining or I'm sick.
Angelika H.
Angelika H.
Middletown, NY

I can binge watch this everyday of my life it never gets old it's always fresh and exciting
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
São Paulo/SP

Ah gente... eu gosto pra passar o tempo, mas as historias são ate que boas! Gosto bastante.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Merced, CA

I love this show, can watch re runs over and over. I can not wait for more episodes to air.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now