Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber K.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI

I absolutely love this show. I have seen every single episode. Each episode draws me and I can't stop watching. It's like a really good book on TV. I hope that this show never goes off of the air. If you like crime shows, you will most likely love this show.
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nicholasville, KY

I have watched Law & Order: SVU since it started. I love that they incorporate current events into the story lines. I have other shows like Blue Blood and others that I have found them to be less appealing than Law & Order SVU. The characters are more believable than the others. Hands down Law & Order SVU is a winner in my book.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
ormond beach , fl

I miss stabler on the show SO MUCH! it really isn't the same without him. i still love the show though, benson really makes it for me. love the cliff hangers & can't wait to see what happens this season.
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is one of my classic go to shows. Love the characters even though they have changed over the years. Interesting stories that are sometimes taken from real life situations recently in the news.
Kerena K.
Kerena K.
Arlington, VA

I love this show. I watch reruns on USA all the time and catch it on netflix when I miss an episode! It's a really good show and Detective Benson is awesome!
Emily S.
Emily S.
South Park, PA

This is one of the best shows out there. It has been on TV for years. I have seen every episode and I still watch the reruns and never get sick of it. All the actors are great and make the show seem real. It also opens your eyes to what really goes on in the world. An absolute favorite of mine.
Albina G.
Albina G.

This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Glen Rock, NJ

This is such a good show! my friend introduced me to it, because she is obsessed! IM HOOKED!
Octavia S.
Octavia S.
Atlanta, GA

This is the BEST detective, crime show ever. The actors are amazing and the story-lines are very realistic. I can watch reruns of this show for hours and anticipate the next episode over any other show! SVU fan for life.
Megan U.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC

Absolutely love this show! Mariska Hargitay is an excellent female role model, and she plays a strong character that's relatable. I love that you can just pick up and enjoy an episode of any of the Law & Order shows without knowing a lot about the back story. This show is an excellent advocate to the public as well about the importance of getting justice for victims of sexual abuse and assault. The writing is excellent and the acting is great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now