Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.

Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

This is one of those shows that you so easily can get sucked into binge watching for hours. I love that a lot of the stories tie in somewhat to what's happening in the news. I'm bummed Stabler is gone, but Benson is kick ass!!
Maria M.
Maria M.
New City, NY

This show has been on for almost 16 years! & I have been watching from the beginning everything about it is amazing the writing, the acting, the characters and actors who portay them! everything is so believable and real plus you learn a little bit about the judicial system! :)
Megan K.
Megan K.

Who in the heck doesn't like this show!? There is a marathon every week and you are able to watch more and more Benson and Stabler! The newer episodes are also always available. It's better than any other crime show on tv! I'll always watch!
Niki K.
Niki K.

Love this show. Been watching it for years!!! Love the cast!! The chemistry the writers have created between cast members and stories always keeps my attention. Never get tired of marathons. I think I've seen just about every episode.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Serena K.
Serena K.

I love Law and Order so much. I'm just sad that Stabler left!
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV

This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Ciera F.
Ciera F.

Love this show! I can understand why it has been on so long. Love the older seasons with Barba the DA. I'm sure everyone has watched at last one episode but it always get me into it every time I start an episode.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now