Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
Feb. 26, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love these types of shows and the characters are easy to love!! The cases are very interesting too
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Ambridge, PA
Feb. 23, 2017, 1:20 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever! Always keeps me on my toes , it's so interesting and thrilling
Brittnie A.
Brittnie A.
I like Law & Order: SVU right after the original. I just binge watched the 16th season on Netflix last week. Really good series, but I'm still upset Stabler left.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this show. The change of cast was a getting used to. It's still great to watch. I like to see if my predictions were correct about the criminals and all.
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Wahpeton, ND
March 23, 2017, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show with a lot of seasons. They cover everything you could ever want with a crime/cop show.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
My favorite law and order of them all. the seasons just keep getting better and better. I like how we now have more insight into the personal lives of the characters as well.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
May 31, 2017, 9:08 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a good show. I would not say binge worthy, but if there is nothing else on, it's ok to watch
Andrea E.
Andrea E.
This is for sure a binge watch show! This is the only law and order I can get into. I love olivia! I like the older shows better than the newer ones bit they are all great
Jasmine  c.
Jasmine c.
Highlands, Tx
😍😍😍😍😍 words can't explain how much I love this show!!!!!!!! I pray they never take it off I'm not even 100% I've watch every show they have made so many it's amazing lol
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
McDonough , GA
Best show ever. Elliot and Olivia are an awesome team. The stories are great and so is the cast. There are certain episodes that rally creep me out.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?