Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jonathan C.
Jonathan C.
Carterville, MO

Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date. Great show about sex and abuse related crimes. After 16 years, they still come up with new stories constantly, even pulling ideas straight from the headlines to keep it current.
Allison F.
Allison F.
W Lafayette, IN

My favorite TV show of all time. I can't get enough which is perfect because there are a ton of seasons!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Felicity, OH

I want to put it out there for being a girl that had a similar situation i am proud of this TV show
it makes me happy to see people get locked up for their crimes and for the
mystery in the show is amazing...Of course i think stabler is sexy also...
Urszula Z.
Urszula Z.
Radford, VA

MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. literally amazing show. Olivia is my hero. I miss Elliot a lot but Olivia is a great actor and makes the show great. I watch this show like its my life and everyone knows im obsessed. for sure recommend to everyone because this show is amazing
Sherrell H.
Sherrell H.
Indianapolis, IN

I used to hate this show when I was younger because it was all my mom would ever watch,but now that I'm older I understand! It's so addictive!
Mary O.
Mary O.

Its always a good day when the law and order svu marathons are on. Love the different story lines and how captivated you get with each episode.
valarie a.
valarie a.

One of my favorite shows on TV. I hate though when shows get rid of main characters because then it's just not the same without them but I love the cast and I think the acting is great, even though you wouldn't think Ice-T would be that great, but I think even he does a good job.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

I can honestly say I'm in love with this show and if I could I'd sit and watch every episode 10 times. Best show on tv. Ever. Definitely watch it!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Glen Burnie, MD

I could watch every episode 10000 times. The crazy marathons that come on every single weekend get me in trouble! I could seriously go in to SVU acoma! I love all the original folks.. not really a fan of the 2011-2012 stuff. But hey.. I'm sure I wills till watch it.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Ripley, WV

This show is fantastic!!! I'm actually watching it right now. I usually don't like crime shows but this show is amazing !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now