Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Taryn G.
Taryn G.

The most addicting show ever! I used to watch this all the time. I could seriously watch it all day, once the story kicks in i am hooked & i have to keep watching! I will always love this show!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

My favorite law and order of them all. the seasons just keep getting better and better. I like how we now have more insight into the personal lives of the characters as well.
Andrea E.
Andrea E.

This is for sure a binge watch show! This is the only law and order I can get into. I love olivia! I like the older shows better than the newer ones bit they are all great
Jasmine  c.
Jasmine c.
Highlands, Tx

😍😍😍😍😍 words can't explain how much I love this show!!!!!!!! I pray they never take it off I'm not even 100% I've watch every show they have made so many it's amazing lol
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN

I watch law and order every time I see it on! I started the series on Netflix a long time ago but never finished it. They always have suspenseful and interesting shows.
Amber T.
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY

One of my favorite shows of all time! I've seen every episode ! I love the characters and how the events relate to things going on in the world today
Krisna S.
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA

I love love love this show!! Every episode is so interesting and it gets you thinking! The people from fbi down to the kids are amazing actors
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK

Love law and order svu it was always my favorite. Sad it's the on,y one left! I never ever miss an episode! Love Olivia!
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA

This is definitely my all time favorite show! I have been watching it since the first season and I can't get enough!
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK

This show never gets old! Can't wait for the new season!!! Love Olivia and all the charters! Such a great show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?