BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Im always down to watch some Law and order episodes! I enjoy law education and have a big interest in it. This has many episodes so my popcorn runs low pretty fast lol.
Jennifer M.
Orland Park, IL
Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
Marissa W.
Are you ready to be addicted to a tv show?? The best cast is with stabler, benson, munch and tutuola. But the show has come a long way with benson as sergeant. Heck yeah!
Laura B.
Provo, UT
Love this show and have seen all the episodes from the beginning!! Not sure how much longer it will be on but we will watch it for however long they make new episodes
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Maryann V.
...this is a can't miss for me!

Ah, I remember when this came out - I was still in high school! I don't remember what drew me to the show, I had never watched a crime show before, but after so many seasons, i can definitely tell you what it is!

The relationship between all the squad members is established, and the new ones don't get dumped in with automatic acceptance. They have to earn their keep, which is probably why Dani Beck didn't get to stay long. I missed a couple of seasons but have caught up now.

Everyone has episodes that don't work, but SVU has them few and far between! Love this current season so far, and hope you keep Barba around for a while!
Jennifer E.
My favorite crime show!! Olivia Benson kicks some ass! Love seeing the bad guy/girl get caught and the victim get some peace. I was upset when Stabler left the show.
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
First and foremost let me say that I find the irony hilarious that Ice T was banned and his music was ripped off the shelves after he made a song called cop killer, and now he plays one on TV lol. These episodes do tend to be real life crimes ripped from the headlines. I super duper miss the macho sexiness of Christopher Maloni (but was loving him in True Blood) but they still have Ice T, who can pour his libations on me any day. It's full of drama, suspense, crime obviously, court scenarios, legal terminology, policing practices, and while it can get weird and/or cheesy and a little wtf-y, it's still overall one of my fave shows to watch.
kayci s.
LOVEEEE this show. Has always been one of my favorite shows since I was younger. Kinda mad stabler isn't in it anymore but still my number one show to watch
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?