Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Alissa R.
Alissa R.
Davis, CA

If you love crime and mystery shows this is for you. What is great about SVU is that they do cases that are serious but relatable. They hit the social issues that are relevant. They also go into the court room and give a good depiction of an American court room. They also always have awesome marathons.
Denise S.
Denise S.
Staten Island, NY

law and order in a fantastic show and everyone should watch it my favorite season was season 8 because it was just so good
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Rockmart, GA

I absolutely love SVU!!! Ive seen ever episode several times and I love to watch them over and over. Benson and Stabler are my favorite partners.
Callie O.
Callie O.
Goose Creek, SC

I've been watching the show for years,and actually started watching by accident during a bout with insomnia,and have been hooked ever since! Love the show the drama, raw emotion,realism of a lot of the cases. If you haven't watched i suggest you start.
APRILLE P.
APRILLE P.
Spring, TX

I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX

The writing, characters, actors, story lines all seem to work for every episode. I love it!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Montesano , Wa

This show is absolutely fantastic! The way the main characters interact with one another is just amazing. I don't have a bad thing to say about this show. Of course, you may want to be careful when watching around children because it does have things not suitable for children...but this is an adult show anyhow!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hialeah, FL

I've watched every episode, ever! The new episodes have been getting a little bit out there (Olivias kidnapping?) but still so great!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mansfield, AR

I absolutely love this TV show! I've seen all the episodes and love everyone of them! A great storyline!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now