Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Merced, CA

I love this show, can watch re runs over and over. I can not wait for more episodes to air.
Marilu H.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA

I loooovvvveeeeee this show I get to I to it I could leterly watch a hole season in one day
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX

I watch these reruns in my spare time. He crime aspect and legal issues keep it interesting
kendall b.
kendall b.
Covington, KY

this show makes my heart happy I love hearing the story lines and it's just all round great
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Do not watch if u hate scared of crimes! I love this show it is such a mystery and suspense
Luciana V.
Luciana V.
Myrtle Creek, OR

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. I just rewstchef every season before the newest season started!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

Best one ever! I love watching it on the weekends and I keep up on the episodes when I can.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM

My all time favorite. Seems so realistic, interesting since I like crime and social scenes.
Inês S.
Inês S.
Porto

I love this TV show so so much. It never disappoints me or my family. I always recommend it
Angie W.
Angie W.

The only Law and Order we watch- best actors for sure and the plots are always really good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now