10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,178 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I love watching this show it's very interesting I like when they investigate for crime scenes. Yes very good actors and acting..like criminal minds
This is a great show with a wonderful cast of chatecyers. It is also suspenseful and keeps you hooked to the very last second of every episode!
I have a theory that somewhere in the universe there is always an episode of Law and Order playing. That being said I do love to watch SVU. It's a good daytime tv drama.
hands down the best tv show they have ever came out with. ive been watching it since i was in middle school and now i still watch it as a mom.
Such a great but screwed up show! I love the days of Dect stabler but love the old and new actors and have seen pretty much all the episodes!
Love this show and have seen all the episodes from the beginning!! Not sure how much longer it will be on but we will watch it for however long they make new episodes
This is one of my all time favorite shows but i think they should but all the seasons on netflix, i literally am stopped in the middle and it's so frustrating.
My absolute favorite law show. I can't get enough of watching it. I'm a faithful fan of this show. Wish they would bring back stabler though.
I have not watched this show in a while, but when I did I was hooked. My boyfriend brought this show upon me because he knows how much I love these type of shows.
This is a very well done show and one of my guilty pleasures. It's difficult to watch at times and I have to limit myself. It's weak when it gets political and preachy, and the later episodes are no as well done as the first few seasons.
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos