Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV

This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Mariah R.
Mariah R.

This has been one of my favorite TV Shows since I was little. Even now my niece will watch it with me. This show is easy to watch since you can go and watch the reruns and still have a recollection of what is going on. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who likes law shows.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
WV

I love Law and Order: SVU! It is a great show. I recommend watching if you enjoy shows that are based on true stories about crimes. You can watch on Netflix!
Toni C.
Toni C.

This is a show that is hard to watch sometimes because it deals with very real situations. I love the two main detectives.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

I love this show.It's the only Law &Order I watch.I like how they sometimes take stories out of the headlines and tweak them a bit. This show is super addictive, its 16 seasons and I've seen every episode.
Bonnie H.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL

I've seen every episode, and I love it. It is engaging, interesting, and entertaining. It makes me afraid for my children though.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

Law and order is one of my favorite. I love watching crime shows , very entertaining.
Marta G.
Marta G.

Didn't like law and order until I seen SVU and I must say it's a great show! You never know what to expect keeps you on edge a lot and the characters are great!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now