Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Stefany I.
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY

Awesome tv show i love the police series and law and order made me want to study the brain.
Niki B.
Niki B.

This show is so addictive! Olivia is my favorite character! Cannot go wrong with this show.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY

I watch this show everyday and don't get tired of it. It's such good acting and storylines.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Merced, CA

I love this show, can watch re runs over and over. I can not wait for more episodes to air.
Meirav S.
Meirav S.
Coral Springs, FL

Great show. You can always find me watching a new episode. My favorite is Law and Order SVU
Monique D.
Monique D.
Opelousas, LA

THE DEDICATED DETECTIVES. So in love with this show. Sad that elliot left but I still watch
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Daytona Beach, FL

I love Mariska who plays Olivia benson. She is amazing and I love how realistic the show is
Lauren R.
Lauren R.

Do not watch if u hate scared of crimes! I love this show it is such a mystery and suspense
stacey h.
stacey h.
Grove, OK

Just watch a new epsisode that I had dvr'd last night. Great show, been watching for years.
Shawn B.
Shawn B.

This is one of the best TV series about cops etc ... I love the new episodes and the reruns
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now