Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA

This is a very well done show and one of my guilty pleasures. It's difficult to watch at times and I have to limit myself. It's weak when it gets political and preachy, and the later episodes are no as well done as the first few seasons.
Camrah P.
Camrah P.

I love criminal intent better!!!! This one is okay but not even as close to as good as criminal intent is with Goron
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.

This is one of my favorite shows! I instantly fell for the characters and love the relationship that each one has with one another. I have to admit that I miss Stabler, but it's picked up amazingly in the last few seasons without him.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA

One of my favorite crime TV shows! The cast is fantastic, and all the episodes are so unique. The story lines are great. I love that there are marathons on USA, especially because those are usually the episodes with Stabler :) !
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Streetsboro, OH

If you don't love this show then there is absolutely something wrong with you!!! The casting is wonderful. I stopped watching it when Stabler left but truthfully i have seen several episodes since and it is still phenomenal.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY

I used to love this show when stabler aka Chris meloni was in it. Now that he isn't on this show anymore I don't watch the new episodes. To me, he was the show. I still binge watch old episodes that he is in though.
Polena H.
Polena H.
Utica, MI

The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Sandra N.
Sandra N.

I love SVU!! It is my all time favorite show and I just can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch! I really love all these types of shows but nothing has come close to toping this one for me
Taryn G.
Taryn G.

The most addicting show ever! I used to watch this all the time. I could seriously watch it all day, once the story kicks in i am hooked & i have to keep watching! I will always love this show!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.

My favorite law and order of them all. the seasons just keep getting better and better. I like how we now have more insight into the personal lives of the characters as well.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now