Add a Photo

Sabrina S.
Virginia Bch, VA
May 27, 2017, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love law and order. I could watch the same shows over and o er again if my hubby would let me have the tv, all day long....lol
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Vero Beach, FL
May 1, 2017, 9:10 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this product. Used multiple times now...am obsessed!!!!! So many good things to say. Very moisturizing. Smells really good
Dara W.
Dara W.
Las Vegas, NV
Feb. 24, 2017, 2:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love this show! Every episode keeps you on the edge of your chair. Never a dull moment. Catch up on past seasons with Hulu!
Cristina D.
Cristina D.
May 3, 2017, 3:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of favorite shows of all time . Got watch it back to back on Netflix. Never gets old no matter how many times I watch it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Hillsboro
May 11, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I loved watching this with my sister in the mornings when we wouldnt go to school. She's the one that got me into this show.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
I used to love this show when stabler aka Chris meloni was in it. Now that he isn't on this show anymore I don't watch the new episodes. To me, he was the show. I still binge watch old episodes that he is in though.
Polena H.
Polena H.
Utica, MI
The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Lacreshia P.
Lacreshia P.
carencro , LA
March 11, 2017, 8:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
definitely a show that will have you on the couch for hours and thinking that you should should have went to law school
Lyncia T.
Lyncia T.
Hesperia, CA
March 31, 2017, 12:44 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! Have seen all of the episodes on Netflix! It funny to see them still doing different shows years later!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
April 5, 2017, 4:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show! I watch it over and over again. I highly recommend it if you are into crime type shows
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?