BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite shows! I've binge watched this series soooo many times. The crime and law aspects fascinate me and the cases/stories they come up with are always so unique and interesting. I love how intense and heart racing it can get and the characters/actors are all amazing.
Abby W.
This is one of my most favorite shows ever!!! There are so many season so if you've never seen it before there is plenty of material to watch! The actors they've chosen for this show are to die for! Seeing them grow as partner, coworkers and friends on the show is my favorite part!
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this show out of all of the Law and Orders because I can relate more to the characters in this version. Well written stories, great acting, and suspense that are necessary in a good TV cop drama. Lots of cameos from big time actors, and lots of episodes based off real life experiences
Mallorie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show will never get old. I wouldn't recommend watching it by yourself especially if you are a female because personally I get scared. The sad thing about the show is so many of the situations happen in real life. Svu is an addicting show that any crime show watcher will love.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
My favorite show! It's a tear jerker sometimes but it's the reality of the world we live in today. Makes me sad to see things but in a prefect world cops would be this invested in the citizens especially kids. The acting has fluctuated over the years but overall it's a great show.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Courtney B.
Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Sharae J.
Tukwila, WA
My favorite television show of all time. I have probably watched very episode! I love how the ending of the show is never what you expect. I don't like shows that are predictable. So I love the drama and suspense. This a must watch. I think anyone at any age can get into this show.
Jennifer K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show is so addicting, it is ridiculous! I have been watching it forever, and any time there is an "SVU Marathon" on TV, I get sucked into watching and don't get anything else done! The characters and storylines are what make it. I would definitely recommend watching - if you don't already!
Chevetria T.
Greenville, SC
If you could chose what Star would you think be Best on the Show?
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who is your favorite character?
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Anyone feel like SVU has jumped the shark? The scripts are leaving me completely disinterested and the gamergate episode was absurd beyond words. I miss Stabler. The new guy (Carisi) is just completely inappropriate and irritates me every time he opens his mouth.
Brittany C.
How many seasons are there?
Shanu K.
Surrey, BC
**SPOILER** *PLEASE DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 17* Anyone else shocked that Olivia is dating Tucker?