Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY

This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Pam R.
Pam R.
Metairie, LA

This show is addictive! I don't watch much TV, but when I do, I watch Law & Order: SVU marathons all day long. Not the greatest show in the world, but it's better than Judge Judy. Just saying. It's in the same category as Criminal Minds and NCIS. Would watch again. And again. And again.
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Woodbury, NJ

The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

I love the story behind everything that goes on in the shows. it is similar to NCIS, but it has a little difference. The actors are good and play their rolls well. My favorite scenes are when The suspects get caught and seem so surprised or mad that they aren't as smart as they thought.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Reading, Pennsylvania

One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY

My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
Alex M.
Alex M.

Me and my grandmother binge watch this show. In the living room, if the TV is on. SVU is usually the show its playing. We have watched so many in surprised there are still some we haven't seen! I recommend this to anyone who loves watching any kind of detective/criminal movies or shows
Shayauna G.
Shayauna G.

This is absolutely a guilty pleasure show for me, I'll binge watch it like no tomorrow. It's very strong, can be very emotional, even touches on real events (with fake names of course) that people might not know about otherwise. It can be hard to watch sometimes but I feel it's needed.
kenesha m.
kenesha m.
San Antonio, TX

My favorite show!! There is never a dull moment when watching each week keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Many of the characters are likable and the storylines are great. I love that the show is feature in NYC my hometown and often based on events happening currently.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now