BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Esther R.
Fishkill, NY
Law and order is such a classic gets you thinking you can actually be in the field doing it in real life and then you come back to reality.! This show always has you thinking about what's to come which I love! Who doesn't love a show that actually gets you glued to it. Must watch!
Mallorie F.
This show will never get old. I wouldn't recommend watching it by yourself especially if you are a female because personally I get scared. The sad thing about the show is so many of the situations happen in real life. Svu is an addicting show that any crime show watcher will love.
Nikole R.
Bowie, MD
While it's still one of my favorite shows, it hasn't been quite as good in recent seasons. Mariska Hargitay's performance is still fantastic, but a lot of my favorite characters are gone. It really hasn't been the same since Chris Meloni's departure, but it's still worth watching.
Jill B.
Jonesboro, AR
I have been watching some version of Law and Order for as long as I can remember, but SVU is by far my favorite version of the show. I LOVE the characters, I love the relationships. During last weeks episode/season finale I cried for maybe the first time during this shows history!
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA
Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Alyssa Q.
I can watch marathons of this show all day on a Saturday and consider that a great day! I'd say this is a great detective show that opens my eyes to great legal, social, and ethical real issues. The acting is always great and I try to get people sucked into this show all the time!
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Fatima V.
Have been watching this show for years! Although this show can be quite graphic and violent. It is a window to the dark side of the world that we try to shield ourselves from. Watching episodes of SVU helps you become empathetic to other human beings who have not had an easy life.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?