BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love this show! When its on on the weekends I cans spend all day watching it. I enjoy the older ones better than the newer ones but I would not want to see it end. I enjoy trying to figure out the plot. The acting is also really good to, I think this will be a classic for sure.
Monica A.
Grants Pass, OR
This show is one of my all time favorites. There is shows similar but nothing as great as this. This show is filled with awesome characters and great acting! I have watched all the seasons over and over and it's still as great as the first time. I definitely recommend this show.
Abby W.
This is one of my most favorite shows ever!!! There are so many season so if you've never seen it before there is plenty of material to watch! The actors they've chosen for this show are to die for! Seeing them grow as partner, coworkers and friends on the show is my favorite part!
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
This show is so addicting. Every episode is equally as good as the last. I don't know how they don't run out of story lines but they don't. Acting is corny but not bad. I love how they take story lines from the media and use them sometimes for the show. Great show, never gets old.
Rainbow O.
Bronx, NY
Be watching the show for years that I have to Segre you so much suspense it's not similar to other TV shows because I think it's individually with the city they dealing with one of my favorite scenes where a child to be a scene with a child and changed the life of a child and I just loved it
Courtney B.
Law and Order: SVU has been very eye opening for me throughout the years. As a college student i'm definitely happy that I spent much of my young teen years watching this show. It has taught me so much about how to avoid predators and what to look out for if I ever was attacked.
Alyssa Q.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I can watch marathons of this show all day on a Saturday and consider that a great day! I'd say this is a great detective show that opens my eyes to great legal, social, and ethical real issues. The acting is always great and I try to get people sucked into this show all the time!
Yazmine P.
Love the show! Some episodes are better than kthers, like with most shows, but others stay embedded in your memory. Many of the storylines capture the heartache and consequences every day decisions could make if you aren't too careful. Others highlight the lifes of those otherwise invisible to society. Although the show has been going for years, the storylines are rarely dull or boring.
Karen G.
Hawthorne, CA
I love this show! It's a really good show and it has so much suspense that it has you at the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next. I love how it has really good cases and it explains it and it shows step through step. I definitely recommend watching this show.
Sharae J.
Tukwila, WA
My favorite television show of all time. I have probably watched very episode! I love how the ending of the show is never what you expect. I don't like shows that are predictable. So I love the drama and suspense. This a must watch. I think anyone at any age can get into this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?