Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA

I have loved this show probably since their debut. This long-running television show is trendy, Uban, gritty, thought-provoking with awesome cliffhangers. You never know how it's going to end which keeps me on the edge of my couch. I love all of the law and order shows and spinoffs.
April H.
April H.

I don't watch any other Law and Order series. Special victims unit is one of my favorite must watch weekly shows! Mariska Hartigay is what makes the show what it is. I think they've been through 16-17 seasons already so if that doesn't tell you something then I don't know what will.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
La Center, KY

SVU is my favorite Law & Order. It just keeps me involved, I have too many favorite episodes to pick and example. The actors are great and the situations are believable and realistic. If you like crime and investigation, and you haven't already started into this series...you should!
Tracie D.
Tracie D.
Harlingen , Tx

One of the longest best running shoes to date. Sad these are similar to actual events that have happened, but it's a great show nonetheless. Love the characters, seen it so long it's as though they're family. And just like real life, justice is not always served despite all efforts.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN

I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX

The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL

Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Amee J.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA

What I love about this show is that it is the prefect blend of corny and interesting. It's serious with the acknowledgement of its own campy quality at times. It has only actually gotten better and more interesting over time and what I love the most is that I never ever tire of it.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA

In this time we only see bad things happening all around the world, this shows helps us to be aware that we need to take care of our families and us. And this show also gives hope when they positive resolve a crime. We learnd that we need to help the police and be aware, nice show.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , Nc

Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now