BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kathleen W.
Kathleen W.
Danville, KY
LOVE THIS SHOW!!! It can get very intense and scary at times. It really makes you think about the things that happen that we don't ever really hear about. This part of Law and Order deals a lot with sexual crimes, whether its women, kids, men, groups, etc. It really covers it all.
Nikole R.
Nikole R.
Bowie, MD
While it's still one of my favorite shows, it hasn't been quite as good in recent seasons. Mariska Hargitay's performance is still fantastic, but a lot of my favorite characters are gone. It really hasn't been the same since Chris Meloni's departure, but it's still worth watching.
Katie A.
Katie A.
Simi Valley, CA
Even though this show has been around forever, it is a show I will always choose to watch after a long day at work or just to have on. It's always heartbreaking & heartwarming at the same time to see humanity come to life. The situations feel so real and I love watch crime dramas!
Jane S.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
All of the Law & Order shows have been my favorite. I like the concepts of the shows and the mix of characters in each one. The shows are unique and new each and every time. The actors have captured their characters to perfection. I recommend watching all of the Law & Order shows.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Gary, IN
Law & Order: SVU is my absolute favorite drama series. The actors are amazing and their acting is superb. My favorite scene is when Benson was kidnapped by that psycho, William Lewis. It's nit like any other drama series I've watched. Law & Order: SVU is a must watch drama series.
Mallorie F.
Mallorie F.
Pop Culture Expert
This show will never get old. I wouldn't recommend watching it by yourself especially if you are a female because personally I get scared. The sad thing about the show is so many of the situations happen in real life. Svu is an addicting show that any crime show watcher will love.
Eisha C.
Eisha C.
Owego, NY
This is one of my absolute favorite shows! Olivia Benson is one of my absolute favorite characters. She is so strong and fearless and I love her entire personality! The episodes are very poignant and tend to make me cry! Sometimes all you need is a good cry alone in your room! lol
Annette S.
Annette S.
Clermont, FL
One of my favorite shows! I've binge watched this series soooo many times. The crime and law aspects fascinate me and the cases/stories they come up with are always so unique and interesting. I love how intense and heart racing it can get and the characters/actors are all amazing.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Law and Order: SVU is a great show that is very interesting. With each episode, there is always a new scenario/crime that you can't wait for the actors/actresses to solve. It is similar to CSI: Miami in the fact that they are solving crimes. I definitely would recommend this show.
Alyssa Q.
Alyssa Q.
Pop Culture Expert
I can watch marathons of this show all day on a Saturday and consider that a great day! I'd say this is a great detective show that opens my eyes to great legal, social, and ethical real issues. The acting is always great and I try to get people sucked into this show all the time!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?