BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Karina P.
Midland , TX
Seriously love this show! I don't ever ever get tired of it! Doesn't matter what it's about I'm always glued to the tv! Love all the characters and suspense. Wish they would put all the seasons on Netflix!
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , AZ
Absolutely love this show. I always lose track of it. Since it's been on Netflix I've been binge watching it forever now. I literally started from season 1. Love Olivia, she may be my favorite character
Tajanay K.
Charlotte, NC
It's a good show. It's like trying to figure out a mystery. It's not better than criminal minds. But it reminds me of Quantico in a way. But each episode doesn't connect, just some. It's good to watch.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I've been watching this show for years. Olivia and Fin are my two favorite characters. Even with all the cast changes they have went through, the show is still great. I could binge watch this any day.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Omg I can not get enough of this show! I've seen all of the episodes 10000 times and still am in love with the show. Great acting and great storylines. I do wish Elliot stabler would come back though.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Gina D.
Jacksonville, NC
Law & Order...I've been watching it since it first aired years ago....when SVU came out, I was hooked on it. Something about the main characters in SVU drew me in more than the other Law & Order shows. I've really enjoyed Benson & Stabler as a team. Both characters have a lot of death to them and have been great to watch over the years. I also enjoy Finn....he's a good character too.... I was really disappointed when Elliot left the show. Back in 2001, I even named one of my puppies after him! Lol. I really enjoy crime shows and SVU keeps you interested and watching to see what's going to happen next. Of course you know the good guys will always win but you never know what they will go through to get there and SVU is not "fake" like some of the crime shows being aired. Just the fact that it's been aired since 1999 speaks volumes about the show and how popular it is and how much it's enjoyed. I look forward to many more seasons....there is never a shortage of ideas for a crime show so hopefully it will be on yogis years to come!!!
Natali L.
Love this show! I'm actually going back into the earlier seasons and making sure I have watched every single episode! Lol Olivia Benson is basically my hero. Plus, the acting is so so good!
Brittany P.
Corry, PA
Every Tuesday and Sunday I get really excited, because USA will have a marathon of Law and Order: SVU episodes for me to watch. I started this show when I was in the 8th grade- I would watch with my parents. I was a bit young, but I felt I learned a lot of statistics, survival skills and news stories thanks to this show. Although they always say each episode is not based on a real life event, I love finding the roots of each episode to see the real case behind each story. This show has an amazing cast that is full of chemistry- the only bad thing is that Stabler left! The sibling-chemistry that was between him and Benson was amazing- not many actors can do that! This show is dramatic, funny, action-packed and heart wrenching at the same time. An hour of entertainment for everyone!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?