Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Angela K.
Angela K.
Waco, TX
April 12, 2017, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show with lessons to be learned with each episode. Aside from the victims' stories, we get to learn more about the SVU unit's chara
Camrah P.
Camrah P.
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love criminal intent better!!!! This one is okay but not even as close to as good as criminal intent is with Goron
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
This is one of my favorite shows! I instantly fell for the characters and love the relationship that each one has with one another. I have to admit that I miss Stabler, but it's picked up amazingly in the last few seasons without him.
Alisa S.
Alisa S.
Sherwood, AR
March 9, 2017, 7:39 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such a great tv show that will keep you hooked through all of the seasons! The characters are great and they will have you crying and laughing with them!!
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa City, IA
One of my favorite crime TV shows! The cast is fantastic, and all the episodes are so unique. The story lines are great. I love that there are marathons on USA, especially because those are usually the episodes with Stabler :) !
Karimi A.
Karimi A.
March 13, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I absolutely love this show. Never boring. Always keeps me on the edge of the seat. Stabler and Benson are my favorite characters.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Streetsboro, OH
If you don't love this show then there is absolutely something wrong with you!!! The casting is wonderful. I stopped watching it when Stabler left but truthfully i have seen several episodes since and it is still phenomenal.
brooke y.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
March 7, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law and order svu is a great tv show!! I love when they got together with Chicago med , pd, fire!!! Another have to watch series!
Annie A.
Annie A.
Los Angeles, CA
March 10, 2017, 1:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my all-time favorite shows. The Elliot years were obviously the best, but every iteration of the cast was strong. Love it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
March 28, 2017, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Long running classic show. Not suitable for children, but adults love it. Many of the storylines are amplifications of real events.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?