Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Megan K.
Megan K.

Who in the heck doesn't like this show!? There is a marathon every week and you are able to watch more and more Benson and Stabler! The newer episodes are also always available. It's better than any other crime show on tv! I'll always watch!
Ciara S.
Ciara S.

I have grown up in a house that was full of law and order fans SVU being the favorite! Love this show. always keeps you on your toes, full of plot twist… its simply amazing!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I love love love this show. They acting is amazing and the suspense is great. I'm big on shows where you have to find the killer and this show is it for me. I feel like I'm the detective trying to solve the case. Must watch!!
Jesslyn S.
Jesslyn S.
Ringgold, GA

I'm usually not into shows like this, but I have to admit this one is pretty good. The only issue I have with it is it is a little disturbing at times, but other than that it's really gripping.
Tamara T.
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV

This is one of the best TV shows! It's exciting and the actors are well suited for their roles. I love the mystery and seeing the story play out
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv

I spend far too much of my time watching reruns of this show during the week. It's great, and I enjoy watching the show progress with seasons.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

BEST SHOW EVER! You definitely need to have a stomach for dark topics/visuals, but it is so addicting. My roommate and I will watch marathons of this, but it's always easy to jump in - you don't have to watch in order.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN

This is my favorite of all the Law & Orders. I miss Stabler something terrible and always (secretly) hoped that Olivia and Elliot would get together!
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.

Law and order is one of my favorite. I love watching crime shows , very entertaining.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

This is definitely NOT a show for children, as I have to shield my little ones' eyes from this typically if they ever see this show on. Nonetheless, it is an interesting show to see what MAY be going on in other parts of the country/world. It puts many things into perspective--I love mysteries!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now