Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

One my top favorite shows of all times , .I love me some Olivia and benson.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA

Love this show. And I love that it's always on so I can watch it every day.
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN

Have watched since the beginning and it never gets old.
Anna G.
Anna G.
Brooklyn, NY

Ashley L.
Ashley L.

I am actually watching it right now as we speak I really do like how every time is a different thing it's very suspenseful and a lot of stuff the real cops actually have to deal with but I love detective  benson and Stabler and  actually like all of the characters  and if it was anybody else  I probably would not be interested in watching as much as I am now
Mandara W.
Mandara W.

This remains one of my favorite shows of all time.  I love the actors and the storylines. The writing is well done and its always entertaining.  I'm a big fan of police and detective movies and shows.  I recommend this show to anyone who loves detective dramas.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
anita p.
anita p.
Purvis, MS

It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC

My favorite show I can watch from start to finish old and new season show. The details of each case and how it pieces together amazing.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA

This is a very well done show and one of my guilty pleasures. It's difficult to watch at times and I have to limit myself. It's weak when it gets political and preachy, and the later episodes are no as well done as the first few seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now