BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
My all-time favorite show. The storyline is vague enough to where you don't have to watch them in order, but detailed enough to where you get invested in the characters.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Orland Park, IL
Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Pop Culture Expert
Im always down to watch some Law and order episodes! I enjoy law education and have a big interest in it. This has many episodes so my popcorn runs low pretty fast lol.
anita p.
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
My favorite crime show!! Olivia Benson kicks some ass! Love seeing the bad guy/girl get caught and the victim get some peace. I was upset when Stabler left the show.
Geanavon C.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
This show keeps me hooked. If it's on when I turn on the tv, it immediately grabs your attention. It's different from others shows because it touches all of your emotions. It's definitely a show you want to check out.
kayci s.
kayci s.
LOVEEEE this show. Has always been one of my favorite shows since I was younger. Kinda mad stabler isn't in it anymore but still my number one show to watch
Karolyn H.
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Malanna C.
Malanna C.
This is such a fun show! My husband and I enjoy watching this together. We love the story line they carry out. There are similar shows like this but this has been our favorite. We love SVU!! It has been around for a while
Molly M.
Molly M.
Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?