Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney

Love it! It has so much action. It involves crime, law and order! Totally need to watch it!
Monique D.
Monique D.
Opelousas, LA

THE DEDICATED DETECTIVES. So in love with this show. Sad that elliot left but I still watch
Liz F.
Liz F.
Roswell, NM

Very interesting. Keeps you focused on the storyline. Great to binge watch on the weekends.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Granbury, TX

I watch these reruns in my spare time. He crime aspect and legal issues keep it interesting
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Gardners, PA

One of my all time favorite shows. Some crazy plot twists with characters you grow to love.
Trish C.
Trish C.

Who doesn't love this show. I watch it whenever it comes on. I arrival lu love watching the
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San Bernardino, CA

I love law and order Abu I can watch all the season all over and will not get tired of them
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Birchwood, TN

I highly recommend the show to anyone looking for a little drama and thriller in their life
kendall b.
kendall b.
Covington, KY

this show makes my heart happy I love hearing the story lines and it's just all round great
Azailee B.
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL

This is one of my favorite TV shows I been watching it forever even the new ones are great.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now