Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Kala A.
Kala A.
March 8, 2017, 11:14 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! Havent caught up on the new season yet but i jave to! Heard its good! Love mariska! Without her the show wouldnt be what it is today!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Pop Culture Expert
May 8, 2017, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching this show it's very interesting I like when they investigate for crime scenes. Yes very good actors and acting..like criminal minds
Shawn F.
Shawn F.
Wilmington, DE
April 6, 2017, 9:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is a great show with a wonderful cast of chatecyers. It is also suspenseful and keeps you hooked to the very last second of every episode!
polyxeni g.
polyxeni g.
April 12, 2017, 8:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have a theory that somewhere in the universe there is always an episode of Law and Order playing. That being said I do love to watch SVU. It's a good daytime tv drama.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Provo, UT
March 3, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show and have seen all the episodes from the beginning!! Not sure how much longer it will be on but we will watch it for however long they make new episodes
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
White Lake, MI
June 22, 2017, 3:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my all time favorite shows but i think they should but all the seasons on netflix, i literally am stopped in the middle and it's so frustrating.
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
March 8, 2017, 4:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My absolute favorite law show. I can't get enough of watching it. I'm a faithful fan of this show. Wish they would bring back stabler though.
Anais C.
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
April 27, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have not watched this show in a while, but when I did I was hooked. My boyfriend brought this show upon me because he knows how much I love these type of shows.
rayzhane a.
rayzhane a.
Las Vegas, NV
June 4, 2017, 7:22 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Watched every episode. I've been watching this with my mom for years and years. Glad I did because I actually learned a lot from this show
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
This is a very well done show and one of my guilty pleasures. It's difficult to watch at times and I have to limit myself. It's weak when it gets political and preachy, and the later episodes are no as well done as the first few seasons.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?