Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amber T.
Amber T.
Nicholasville, KY

One of my favorite shows of all time! I've seen every episode ! I love the characters and how the events relate to things going on in the world today
Krisna S.
Krisna S.
Pittsburg, CA

I love love love this show!! Every episode is so interesting and it gets you thinking! The people from fbi down to the kids are amazing actors
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK

Love law and order svu it was always my favorite. Sad it's the on,y one left! I never ever miss an episode! Love Olivia!
Aileen P.
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA

This is definitely my all time favorite show! I have been watching it since the first season and I can't get enough!
Alta P.
Alta P.
Choctaw, OK

This show never gets old! Can't wait for the new season!!! Love Olivia and all the charters! Such a great show!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Caldwell, ID

Law and Order: SVU is such a good show. Very suspenseful and keeps you interested.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.

This is the only Law and Order that I will watch. I thoroughly enjoy it and it's one of my go to shows if I cannot find something to watch
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Ste Genevieve, MO

I LOVE Law & Order: SVU. The story line is always good and keeps me guessing. It's not too violent that I can't have it on during the day. The actors are what make this show amazing. I watch it every Tuesday.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Lynbrook, NY

This is the best show on television. The new episodes are alright, but the old ones are amazing. The chemistry between liv and stabler as partners and friends is amazing. The story lines aren't always the most outside of the box but that's made up for by all the acting chops. Plus great guest stars.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.

This is one of those shows that you so easily can get sucked into binge watching for hours. I love that a lot of the stories tie in somewhat to what's happening in the news. I'm bummed Stabler is gone, but Benson is kick ass!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now