BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Natali L.
Natali L.
Love this show! I'm actually going back into the earlier seasons and making sure I have watched every single episode! Lol Olivia Benson is basically my hero. Plus, the acting is so so good!
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynn , MA
The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
Baxter, TN
Guilty Pleasure show for all of us, this is something you can accidentally catch flipping through the channels and get sucked into a marathon. It's happened to me a time or twelve.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Such an addicting and well-written show. It can be kind of scary at times, so maybe watch with friends if you get frightened easily. I would recommend this show to all my friends and family because it is just so damn addicting! Will be watching soon.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Pop Culture Expert
Seriously one of my favorite shows. It's so great and so entertaining and I love that each episode is loosely based on real events. I was obsessed with Stabler and Amaro and I am so sad they left the show. But Liv always keeps you on your toes!
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
This is my favorite law and order series. It's a little intense at times but it definitely opens up your eyes to see that things that happen in the show could happen in real life.
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
Pop Culture Expert
I can binge watch these for days on end. Mariska is my all time favorite. She is a good person on screen and in real life. I happened to meet her once and she is wonderful!!!
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Are you ready to be addicted to a tv show?? The best cast is with stabler, benson, munch and tutuola. But the show has come a long way with benson as sergeant. Heck yeah!
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Pop Culture Expert
This show is really good when it comes to suspense. I love mystery, so I would always try to be one of the detectives, and figure out who the killer was before they did.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?