BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
This show keeps me hooked. If it's on when I turn on the tv, it immediately grabs your attention. It's different from others shows because it touches all of your emotions. It's definitely a show you want to check out.
Sandy H.
Grew up watching this show, and I still watch the current episodes. I can watch reruns on USA network as well. There are some really good episodes in the series. A lot of them are straight from the headlines type stories.
Maya S.
Pop Culture Expert
I always love to wake up with this super series, I was surprised as much as you can investigate with such tiny evidence and finally solve the crime, I have time I do not look at it but I sincerely recommend it be done with this series
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
This is one of my favorite shows! If you like cop shows, I think you'll love. Great actors for all 12 seasons as well as amazing acting! Similar to other cop shows but focuses more on physical kinds of (sexual) crimes.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Your show is why my 17 year old daughter now wants to be a Forensic Nurse Practionioner.  The acting is good and the show is interesting or at least my husband and daughter think so since I don't watch tv usually.
Alyssa G.
Cincinnati, OH
Best show of all time. I don't like that the latest two seasons have used real-life, headline news to get their storylines - but the first 10 seasons made me committed for life.

Until the latter seasons, it's about the crime. The victims. The cases - and I love it!
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I will binge watch this show all day long. I've seen all of them up to this point and can say I've never gotten bored watching it, there is always something interesting and new going on in the show and I love it.
Malinda M.
This is one of my favorite shows! If you haven't watched it, you should because it definitely keeps your attention from the beginning to the end. My favorite characters are Stabler, Olivia, and Ice-T's character. They are all awesome actors. Once you watch one show, you will be hooked!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
I've been fascinated with this show for years! I've seen every episode and I can't get enough. The background of how bad some people could be is scary, but it realistically shows what can really happen in life.
Susan A.
Milwaukee , WI
I've Been Watching Special Victims Unit for the past 12 years and I still can't get enough of it I watch it from the very first episode all the way up to the new episodes of anybody that's into drama this is it
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?