BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Love this TV show. It actually makes me feel like I am there. Sometimes it's kind of cheesy and so predictable, but most of the time, it's like you're actually there. The actors are AMAZING, my fave is olivia! I recommend watching over and over again. I do however wish they would put more updated episodes on HULU I have already watched all of the ones that are on there! Over all I have to say that this is the best TV show on the market though <3
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert
Omg I can not get enough of this show! I've seen all of the episodes 10000 times and still am in love with the show. Great acting and great storylines. I do wish Elliot stabler would come back though.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Natali L.
Natali L.
Love this show! I'm actually going back into the earlier seasons and making sure I have watched every single episode! Lol Olivia Benson is basically my hero. Plus, the acting is so so good!
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynn , MA
The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
NICOLE B.
NICOLE B.
Baxter, TN
Guilty Pleasure show for all of us, this is something you can accidentally catch flipping through the channels and get sucked into a marathon. It's happened to me a time or twelve.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Such an addicting and well-written show. It can be kind of scary at times, so maybe watch with friends if you get frightened easily. I would recommend this show to all my friends and family because it is just so damn addicting! Will be watching soon.
LaTayia A.
LaTayia A.
This is my favorite law and order series. It's a little intense at times but it definitely opens up your eyes to see that things that happen in the show could happen in real life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?