Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
Emma W.
Emma W.
Such an addicting and well-written show. It can be kind of scary at times, so maybe watch with friends if you get frightened easily. I would recommend this show to all my friends and family because it is just so damn addicting! Will be watching soon.
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
Pop Culture Expert
I can binge watch these for days on end. Mariska is my all time favorite. She is a good person on screen and in real life. I happened to meet her once and she is wonderful!!!
Destiny I.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Pop Culture Expert
This show is really good when it comes to suspense. I love mystery, so I would always try to be one of the detectives, and figure out who the killer was before they did.
Oyuky R.
Oyuky R.
Albuquerque , NM
Pop Culture Expert
Im always down to watch some Law and order episodes! I enjoy law education and have a big interest in it. This has many episodes so my popcorn runs low pretty fast lol.
Orland Park, IL
Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
anita p.
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Geanavon C.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
This show keeps me hooked. If it's on when I turn on the tv, it immediately grabs your attention. It's different from others shows because it touches all of your emotions. It's definitely a show you want to check out.
Jennifer M.
My favorite crime show!! Olivia Benson kicks some ass! Love seeing the bad guy/girl get caught and the victim get some peace. I was upset when Stabler left the show.
kayci s.
kayci s.
LOVEEEE this show. Has always been one of my favorite shows since I was younger. Kinda mad stabler isn't in it anymore but still my number one show to watch
Karolyn H.
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?