Add a Photo

Photos (23)
anita p.
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
June 14, 2017, 1:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite crime show!! Olivia Benson kicks some ass! Love seeing the bad guy/girl get caught and the victim get some peace. I was upset when Stabler left the show.
Geanavon C.
Geanavon C.
Richmond, TX
March 28, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show keeps me hooked. If it's on when I turn on the tv, it immediately grabs your attention. It's different from others shows because it touches all of your emotions. It's definitely a show you want to check out.
kayci s.
kayci s.
May 7, 2017, 10:31 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LOVEEEE this show. Has always been one of my favorite shows since I was younger. Kinda mad stabler isn't in it anymore but still my number one show to watch
Karolyn H.
Karolyn H.
Dickson, TN
April 26, 2017, 7:39 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love the show and the characters in it. The actors really bring the story to life. I think the show is similar to the original Law and Order but it's better to me. Definitely a must watch on Wednesday nights.
Malanna C.
Malanna C.
March 22, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is such a fun show! My husband and I enjoy watching this together. We love the story line they carry out. There are similar shows like this but this has been our favorite. We love SVU!! It has been around for a while
Molly M.
Molly M.
March 27, 2017, 1:55 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Hands down my favorite show, I can watch them over and over and never get tired of them. Everyone plays off of each other so well and the acting is awesome. It never looks fake, definitely a must watch!!
cherese e.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Feb. 8, 2017, 3:40 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
My favorite show I can watch from start to finish old and new season show. The details of each case and how it pieces together amazing.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
March 19, 2017, 1:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love love love loveeeeeee this show!!! I can't get enough! I watch it on hulu. So when a new episode comes on I watch it immediately! then i am sad because i have to wait for a new episode. But, is a great show keeps me entertained which is really hard to do!  Would totally recommend!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
June 14, 2017, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show ever! I love Olivia and Elliot as a team. They work great together! They're acting is on point and they keep me interested after so many episodes.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?