Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Monetta

I love love this show my husband and I watched this show all the time especially the reruns
Jannet S.
Jannet S.
New Caney

Love it! It has so much action. It involves crime, law and order! Totally need to watch it!
Lori P.
Lori P.
New Bedford, Ma

Love the show. Love the personal lives mixed with work. Love the cases. Olivia is the best.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San Bernardino, CA

I love law and order Abu I can watch all the season all over and will not get tired of them
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Medley, FL

La ley y el orden es una serie basada en criminalismo, súper entretenida para el día a día.
Marilu H.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA

I loooovvvveeeeee this show I get to I to it I could leterly watch a hole season in one day
Kalen C.
Kalen C.
Conway, AR

Been watching this show for years...even if you've seen all of them you still rematch them.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.

Favorite show! Although I hate watching it before bed. Stabler will forever be my favorite!
breanna a.
breanna a.

Excellent show. I've seen every single episode of the first 12 seasons about 10 times each.
Jodi O.
Jodi O.
Ada, OK

Really love these stories. I used to be in Child Welfare and these stories sometimes relate
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now