Add a Photo

Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
June 15, 2017, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for years. Olivia and Fin are my two favorite characters. Even with all the cast changes they have went through, the show is still great. I could binge watch this any day.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
May 17, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this TV show. It actually makes me feel like I am there. Sometimes it's kind of cheesy and so predictable, but most of the time, it's like you're actually there. The actors are AMAZING, my fave is olivia! I recommend watching over and over again. I do however wish they would put more updated episodes on HULU I have already watched all of the ones that are on there! Over all I have to say that this is the best TV show on the market though <3
Madiha F.
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
Feb. 14, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I tried to binge watch it but couldn't its just to much to take in for whole day but I used to watch it whenever I just watch tv and it was interesting.
Trisha H.
Trisha H.
Eldridge, IA
March 3, 2017, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've seen every episode at least twice. I've been watching it since the begining. I am just a Law and Order fan and SVU is the best of all. Serious topics grace the screen with fantastic actimg.
Daxia G.
Daxia G.
Long Is City, NY
Feb. 27, 2017, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
It never gets old. I am always up for watching old episodes and I always keep up with the newest ones. The stories are so real and emotional and I find myself getting attached to the characters!
Robin T.
Robin T.
Lynn, MA
Feb. 26, 2017, 8:31 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
Emma W.
Emma W.
May 1, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Such an addicting and well-written show. It can be kind of scary at times, so maybe watch with friends if you get frightened easily. I would recommend this show to all my friends and family because it is just so damn addicting! Will be watching soon.
Bengali G.
Bengali G.
Pop Culture Expert
June 21, 2017, 9:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I can binge watch these for days on end. Mariska is my all time favorite. She is a good person on screen and in real life. I happened to meet her once and she is wonderful!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Orland Park, IL
April 28, 2017, 11:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this show! I'm always on the edge of my seat. I love all the characters. The story line is always interesting and relevant to current problems and news. This show never gets old and I love it! Everyone should watch it.
anita p.
anita p.
Purvis, MS
It would rate higher if it did not contain the language. Also, the show seems like it contains the same material just in a different circumstance. I only rated it one because I had to rate it to submit this review. Everyone could benefit without the language that is used.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?