BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
A good detective show. I love that it brings to the front a topic that is so important- sexual assault.   A topic that no one wants to talk about. I think it does a good job of forcing it to the front and making it a subject to talk about. I also love the actors.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love Law and Order SVU. My fiance and I can go days of just watching them just because they have so many episodes. We enjoy watching it every time even if it is a rerun. They do have some great actors and i highly recommend you to start watching.
Robin T.
Lynn, MA
The best television sho on air. It is a series worth watching. Whenever reruns play on the television I watch or sometimes I will binge watch all over again. You really become attach to the characters. One of the longest running television show ever.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
This show is definitely an addicting show, I love watching it at night when I have my mommy time, it always keeps you on your toes and it’s truly one of my favorite shows to watch, I would recommend watching this is your into mystery and action shows.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
I love SVU. The show is relatively realistic in storylines and never feels forced or awkward. The later seasons have gotten a bit dull but if you start from the beginning you will find yourself hooked before you know it! Law & Order: SVU
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ
This is one of my favorite shows!  I look forward to watching it because I enjoy the stories and the characters. They always have stories that are similar to real life and it is great to see justice work, even though it is in a TV show.
Xena W.
Islip, NY
The show wouldn't have been on for as long as it has been had it been a terrible show. The actors and the plots are one of a kind and really keep you entertained the entire time.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This show literally has inspired me to become a homicide detective...I love everything about it. It's been on for so long and has such a good reputation, I don' know anyone who doesn't like or watch this show. The cases are always interesting!!!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
January G.
I really enjoy this series, although there are a few episodes I could not stomach. They make things so realistic, and I know crimes like these really do happen. Great acting, great script. I enjoy binge watching this show, and I'm really not that big on watching tv.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?