Add a Photo

Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
May 2, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows! If you like cop shows, I think you'll love. Great actors for all 12 seasons as well as amazing acting! Similar to other cop shows but focuses more on physical kinds of (sexual) crimes.
April Z.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
April 30, 2017, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Your show is why my 17 year old daughter now wants to be a Forensic Nurse Practionioner.  The acting is good and the show is interesting or at least my husband and daughter think so since I don't watch tv usually.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
March 24, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show! The story lines are so intriguing and really get you invested in the characters quickly! Actors do a great job in taking over their characters. Similar to other law and order shows, definitely a must watch!
Maya S.
Maya S.
April 1, 2017, 4:35 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I always love to wake up with this super series, I was surprised as much as you can investigate with such tiny evidence and finally solve the crime, I have time I do not look at it but I sincerely recommend it be done with this series
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
March 7, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I will binge watch this show all day long. I've seen all of them up to this point and can say I've never gotten bored watching it, there is always something interesting and new going on in the show and I love it.
Marty M.
Marty M.
High Point, NC
March 8, 2017, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
After 18 seasons and many, many character changes it is still one of the best shows on TV. I love how they've developed characters while keeping the cases the focal point of the show. I still miss Stabler!!
Karina P.
Karina P.
Midland, Tx
June 15, 2017, 2:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Seriously love this show! I don't ever ever get tired of it! Doesn't matter what it's about I'm always glued to the tv! Love all the characters and suspense. Wish they would put all the seasons on Netflix!
Eleanor J.
Eleanor J.
Phoenix , Az
April 26, 2017, 7:45 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Absolutely love this show. I always lose track of it. Since it's been on Netflix I've been binge watching it forever now. I literally started from season 1. Love Olivia, she may be my favorite character
Carissa P.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
June 15, 2017, 8:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I've been watching this show for years. Olivia and Fin are my two favorite characters. Even with all the cast changes they have went through, the show is still great. I could binge watch this any day.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
May 17, 2017, 5:30 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love this TV show. It actually makes me feel like I am there. Sometimes it's kind of cheesy and so predictable, but most of the time, it's like you're actually there. The actors are AMAZING, my fave is olivia! I recommend watching over and over again. I do however wish they would put more updated episodes on HULU I have already watched all of the ones that are on there! Over all I have to say that this is the best TV show on the market though <3
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?