Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL
If I could give 10 stars I would! Omg best show hands down! Although I miss Elliot and wanted him and Olivia together so bad!!!! This show does not compare to the others! This is the kind of show I binge watch on days off!
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Skokie, IL
Favorite show! I like that they incorporate ideas that are relevant to today's society, and each episode is always something to think about. I think this is the best of the "Law and Order" franchise and it's a classic show.
Torie H.
Torie H.
Out of all the Law and order shows this is by far my absolute favorite!! I record this on my DVR weekly and love watching old reruns when they are on. All the cast is awesome and in comparison to other cop shows it rocks
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Danville, IL
Great show! The story lines are so intriguing and really get you invested in the characters quickly! Actors do a great job in taking over their characters. Similar to other law and order shows, definitely a must watch!
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
Pop Culture Expert
Great story line and a total must watch for any Netflix lover their is, I know I couldn't stop watching it myself, but that's how I feel about most tv shows I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Blanca L.
Blanca L.
Lakeland , FL
This is one of my favorite shows! If you like cop shows, I think you'll love. Great actors for all 12 seasons as well as amazing acting! Similar to other cop shows but focuses more on physical kinds of (sexual) crimes.
April Z.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Your show is why my 17 year old daughter now wants to be a Forensic Nurse Practionioner.  The acting is good and the show is interesting or at least my husband and daughter think so since I don't watch tv usually.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Pop Culture Expert
I always love to wake up with this super series, I was surprised as much as you can investigate with such tiny evidence and finally solve the crime, I have time I do not look at it but I sincerely recommend it be done with this series
Malinda M.
Malinda M.
This is one of my favorite shows! If you haven't watched it, you should because it definitely keeps your attention from the beginning to the end. My favorite characters are Stabler, Olivia, and Ice-T's character. They are all awesome actors. Once you watch one show, you will be hooked!
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I will binge watch this show all day long. I've seen all of them up to this point and can say I've never gotten bored watching it, there is always something interesting and new going on in the show and I love it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?