BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I'm sure it is pretty safe to say anyone who is everyone wanted to go into the criminal justice field after watching this show! It is just that good. Mariska made you fell like you could be her. The stories are believable and the scenarios could be anyone in real.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
Don't we all feel like we know Olivia Benson!  Great cast and great story lines keeps this long running show original.  I do miss Elliot Stabler, but the show keeps bringing it year after year.  Mariska Hargitay's chops alone make the show worth watching!
jaysha h.
los angeles
Law & Order SVU is probably the best show i've ever seen. I've seen every single episode of every season and i'm up to date with the new season.  This show is nothing like other shows. Each episode has a powerful message and definitely captures your attention
Tara L.
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I've been a fan since the beginning. Although many characters have left. it still keeps me entertained. However, I miss Detective Stabler. He was my favorite. I wish he'd come back. lol. I definitely recommend this show.
maría f.
Miami
This is such a great tv show i swear the acting is great on each one of them and all of the scenes are just so planned and really good i love it. it truly shows another side of law we had never seen in other tv shows alike this one i truly recommend it a lot
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
APRILLE P.
Spring , TX
I could seriously watch SVU all day and not move from my couch. It is a little dangerous so when I know I have to get things done I have to turn the tv off right away when one episode ends.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Love this TV show. It actually makes me feel like I am there. Sometimes it's kind of cheesy and so predictable, but most of the time, it's like you're actually there. The actors are AMAZING, my fave is olivia! I recommend watching over and over again. I do however wish they would put more updated episodes on HULU I have already watched all of the ones that are on there! Over all I have to say that this is the best TV show on the market though <3
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?