Add a Photo

Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Pop Culture Expert
June 16, 2017, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The sound at the gavel and the introduction is the best on tv. This show has had longevity when all other show a have failed. Olivia Benson is the best detective on t.v. I watch reruns of this show over and over. I also love Ice T as an actor.
Heather W.
Heather W.
April 13, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Despite a bizarre courtroom sequence that strains credibility early in the episode, this is a very good start for Special Victims Unit, which promises to be a solid cop drama capable of occasionally stretching toward greatness. It's enjoyable when there is a marathon on television. I could watch this show all day.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Cortland, NY
April 5, 2017, 9:52 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite crime shows. The characters actually make you feel like they're detectives. You will not want to stop watching once you start. Appeals to all people and you can watch it with friends or your boyfriend/girlfriend
Matea G.
Matea G.
La Puente, CA
May 25, 2017, 5:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I watched every single episode. You can say that together with Criminal Minds this is my favorite TV show! Love it! Great stories, great actors! Thank God Netflix has it so I can rewatch it from time to time! lol
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Skokie, IL
March 2, 2017, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Favorite show! I like that they incorporate ideas that are relevant to today's society, and each episode is always something to think about. I think this is the best of the "Law and Order" franchise and it's a classic show.
Nichelle B.
Nichelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
March 6, 2017, 9:57 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is a classic! I can watch the same episodes over and over again. the mystery of everything is amazing! I love this show. this is my favorite law & order really & it's scary to think that these things actually happen in life.
Chrissy R.
Chrissy R.
Ocoee, FL
March 4, 2017, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
If I could give 10 stars I would! Omg best show hands down! Although I miss Elliot and wanted him and Olivia together so bad!!!! This show does not compare to the others! This is the kind of show I binge watch on days off!
Urszula Z.
Urszula Z.
Radford, VA
Feb. 9, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. literally amazing show. Olivia is my hero. I miss Elliot a lot but Olivia is a great actor and makes the show great. I watch this show like its my life and everyone knows im obsessed. for sure recommend to everyone because this show is amazing
Torie H.
Torie H.
March 3, 2017, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Out of all the Law and order shows this is by far my absolute favorite!! I record this on my DVR weekly and love watching old reruns when they are on. All the cast is awesome and in comparison to other cop shows it rocks
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Raleigh, NC
June 18, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great story line and a total must watch for any Netflix lover their is, I know I couldn't stop watching it myself, but that's how I feel about most tv shows I'm practically a nerd but I'd totally recommend to anyone!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?