Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
March 8, 2017, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
A good detective show. I love that it brings to the front a topic that is so important- sexual assault.   A topic that no one wants to talk about. I think it does a good job of forcing it to the front and making it a subject to talk about. I also love the actors.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Pop Culture Expert
April 28, 2017, 1:27 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order SVU. My fiance and I can go days of just watching them just because they have so many episodes. We enjoy watching it every time even if it is a rerun. They do have some great actors and i highly recommend you to start watching.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
June 22, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is definitely an addicting show, I love watching it at night when I have my mommy time, it always keeps you on your toes and it’s truly one of my favorite shows to watch, I would recommend watching this is your into mystery and action shows.
Violet S.
Violet S.
New Orleans, LA
April 1, 2017, 9:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love SVU. The show is relatively realistic in storylines and never feels forced or awkward. The later seasons have gotten a bit dull but if you start from the beginning you will find yourself hooked before you know it! Law & Order: SVU
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Pop Culture Expert
June 23, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
YES LOVE ME SOME LAW AND ORDER ON OF MY FAVORITE T.V. SHOWS I LOVE ALL THE LAW SND ORDERS SHOW IT'S EXTICTE AND HAVE MEANING BEHINE IT AND OUR FAMILY'S ENJOY THE SHOW AND GLAD YOU CAN WATCH IT ANY TIME OF THE DAY AND NIGHT LOVE MY LAW AND ORDER
Xena W.
Xena W.
Islip , Ny
Feb. 22, 2017, 6:37 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The show wouldn't have been on for as long as it has been had it been a terrible show. The actors and the plots are one of a kind and really keep you entertained the entire time.
Charlene B.
Charlene B.
Fountain Hls, AZ
May 15, 2017, 10:11 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows!  I look forward to watching it because I enjoy the stories and the characters. They always have stories that are similar to real life and it is great to see justice work, even though it is in a TV show.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
New Florence, MO
May 23, 2017, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Great show, even for teenagers. My daughters (16, and 15) and I have been binge watching this over the past month or so and we all really love it. The actors/actresses are fantastic and we love waiting to see who the guest stars will be.
Krista c.
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
March 3, 2017, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't know anyone that can NOT stop and watch this when they are flipping through the TV guide channels. Every episode keeps you on your toes. Mariska Hargitay is completely and utterly amazing in every way imaginable. She takes on the role perfectly!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?