Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Laredo

I have love this show since as long as I can remember especially theme song my favorite show
Christine n.
Christine n.

I have seen every single episode of svu and still watch the reruns absolutely love this show
Kirstin J.
Kirstin J.
Christiansburg, VA

I love this show ! I love the developing of the characters and how it keeps you on your toes
Maria B.
Maria B.
Cincinnati, OH

This show has the same plot line every time yet you still manage to be surprised in the end.
Anna B.
Anna B.

Great show. Deals with real life situations as well. This branch of the show is great to me.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show can not stop watching it. I watch the marathon every single time it comes on.
Nikita S.
Nikita S.
New York

Great show!!!! Always has a relevant story line to what is going on in the world currently .
Pamela C.
Pamela C.

MY FAVORITE SHOW EVER. I CAN WATCH THIS SHOW OVER AND OVER AGAIN IT WILL NEVER GET OLD TO ME
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX

Easily one of my favorite shows. Been watching for years and own quite a few of the seasons.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

I love Law & Order SUV, but I like all of the Law & Order shows. But this one is my favorite
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now