BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
jasmine j.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
I'm sure it is pretty safe to say anyone who is everyone wanted to go into the criminal justice field after watching this show! It is just that good. Mariska made you fell like you could be her. The stories are believable and the scenarios could be anyone in real.
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
Is it just me or was this show everyone's childhood? The acting and actors are good. The show in my opinion is the best of crime shows, but as most of them do, it can lack originality and become repetitive. Nonetheless, a good show to watch on Netflix when you're bored.
jaysha h.
jaysha h.
los angeles
Law & Order SVU is probably the best show i've ever seen. I've seen every single episode of every season and i'm up to date with the new season.  This show is nothing like other shows. Each episode has a powerful message and definitely captures your attention
Tara L.
Tara L.
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I've been a fan since the beginning. Although many characters have left. it still keeps me entertained. However, I miss Detective Stabler. He was my favorite. I wish he'd come back. lol. I definitely recommend this show.
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
This is such a great tv show i swear the acting is great on each one of them and all of the scenes are just so planned and really good i love it. it truly shows another side of law we had never seen in other tv shows alike this one i truly recommend it a lot
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Pop Culture Expert
I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Pop Culture Expert
I watch it everyday!
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
A good detective show. I love that it brings to the front a topic that is so important- sexual assault.   A topic that no one wants to talk about. I think it does a good job of forcing it to the front and making it a subject to talk about. I also love the actors.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?