10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV
4.82 / 5 based on 11,176 Reviews
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
I spend hours, LITERAL hours binge watching this show on T.V. I LOVE this show! I love how it's based off of true stories from New York so it makes it more relatable to present day things. I feel connected to the characters in the show, if something bad ever happens, I cry!
Law & Order is an amazing show, I've watched it ever since I was younger. I feel like it brings awareness to a lot of crimes that people might not be aware that happen. It actually inspired me to study criminal justice at some point, lol. It's definitely a must watch show!
L&O has to be one of my all time fave shows! Love how each one is different, and it's one of those shows where you don't really have to keep up with it to watch it. One of my fave episodes is when Olivia gets kidnapped. It's a pretty older episode but just soon intense
Don't we all feel like we know Olivia Benson! Great cast and great story lines keeps this long running show original. I do miss Elliot Stabler, but the show keeps bringing it year after year. Mariska Hargitay's chops alone make the show worth watching!
I'm sure it is pretty safe to say anyone who is everyone wanted to go into the criminal justice field after watching this show! It is just that good. Mariska made you fell like you could be her. The stories are believable and the scenarios could be anyone in real.
Is it just me or was this show everyone's childhood? The acting and actors are good. The show in my opinion is the best of crime shows, but as most of them do, it can lack originality and become repetitive. Nonetheless, a good show to watch on Netflix when you're bored.
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I've been a fan since the beginning. Although many characters have left. it still keeps me entertained. However, I miss Detective Stabler. He was my favorite. I wish he'd come back. lol. I definitely recommend this show.
Law & Order SVU is probably the best show i've ever seen. I've seen every single episode of every season and i'm up to date with the new season. This show is nothing like other shows. Each episode has a powerful message and definitely captures your attention
This is my #1 favorite show. It gives you insights to things you normally wouldn't think about. This show is different from other shows on so many levels. The acting is so good that I forget it is just a tv show. SVU will tug at your heart strings but it is worth it.
This is such a great tv show i swear the acting is great on each one of them and all of the scenes are just so planned and really good i love it. it truly shows another side of law we had never seen in other tv shows alike this one i truly recommend it a lot
Q & A
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Who is your favorite A.D.A? I personally like Casey Novak the best. I love her sass and smarts.
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos