Add a Photo

Candice R.
Aragon, GA
May 5, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
L&O has to be one of my all time fave shows! Love how each one is different, and it's one of those shows where you don't really have to keep up with it to watch it. One of my fave episodes is when Olivia gets kidnapped. It's a pretty older episode but just soon intense
jaylin a.
jaylin a.
March 26, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order is an amazing show, I've watched it ever since I was younger. I feel like it brings awareness to a lot of crimes that people might not be aware that happen. It actually inspired me to study criminal justice at some point, lol. It's definitely a must watch show!
Adam K.
Adam K.
Fall Branch, TN
May 23, 2017, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Don't we all feel like we know Olivia Benson!  Great cast and great story lines keeps this long running show original.  I do miss Elliot Stabler, but the show keeps bringing it year after year.  Mariska Hargitay's chops alone make the show worth watching!
Haylee H.
Haylee H.
May 16, 2017, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Is it just me or was this show everyone's childhood? The acting and actors are good. The show in my opinion is the best of crime shows, but as most of them do, it can lack originality and become repetitive. Nonetheless, a good show to watch on Netflix when you're bored.
jaysha h.
jaysha h.
los angeles
June 21, 2017, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Law & Order SVU is probably the best show i've ever seen. I've seen every single episode of every season and i'm up to date with the new season.  This show is nothing like other shows. Each episode has a powerful message and definitely captures your attention
Tara L.
Tara L.
May 3, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show is one of my all-time favorites. I've been a fan since the beginning. Although many characters have left. it still keeps me entertained. However, I miss Detective Stabler. He was my favorite. I wish he'd come back. lol. I definitely recommend this show.
maría f.
maría f.
Miami
April 17, 2017, 1:33 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is such a great tv show i swear the acting is great on each one of them and all of the scenes are just so planned and really good i love it. it truly shows another side of law we had never seen in other tv shows alike this one i truly recommend it a lot
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
March 28, 2017, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
love this show. I like that it can always be on in the background and can still follow even if doing something else. I also like how the stories are sometime related to true stories that happened in NYC - which I live near.  Always great to watch and get sucked into
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Walker, LA
March 8, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Best show on the planet and best show in this franchise. Mariska Hargitay is sublime and the writing is A+. The episodes with William Lewis (season 15) were some of the best on TV I have ever seen. I am a forever fan and I can't get enough. I hope it never ends.
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I'm currently binge watching this show on Netflix. this is one of those shows that's so easy to get lost in. I like that each episode is a new case, but still containing an underlying storyline amongst the characters. The acting is great for the most part, and the show often times has big named actors guest starring.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?