BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #6 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Sarah W.
Ctr Ossipee, NH
Title says it all, i love it
Jenna D.
Absolutely love this show! The episodes are so intense and you grow to love the detectives through every episode!
Lindsay M.
Pop Culture Expert
TNT marathons. Enough said. This show will pull you in with the classic "DUN DUN" in the intro theme and you can't get enough of all the weird stuff that happens.
Albina G.
This show is amazing i love it i watch it every time its on .it has drama and crazy events which make it super interesting and its always a good show no matter what .
Shirley V.
Sunbury, OH
This show has stood the test of time. At this point it's great to watch new episodes and catch reruns on other channels - and see which of todays famous faces were once on an episode or 2. Always gripping!!
Sara S.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my favorite long running shows. Its intense and keeps me coming back every week. I hate when its off the air but I still watch the reruns.
Virginia F.
Goldsboro, NC
This is my favorite ongoing TV program since Gunsmoke (I go way back). The story lines and acting makes it work going back every week to watch. There are plenty of "cop" shows on TV but none compare to SVU.
Heather F.
Pop Culture Expert
One of the best shows I've ever watched! you grow to love the main character! show went downhill once stabler left!
Elizabeth H.
Love this show! I can watch it for hours and not get tired of the stories. I cant wait for the new season.
Brittany N.
I am LOVING SVU! This show continuously keeps you on your feet, and continuously has great episodes. Each episode is a complete mystery. The perfect show to binge watch on Netflix. I absolutely love it!!
Rachel K.
What's the longest you've ever binge watched SVU? Come on, be honest! You know we've all done it!!
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Did anyone else stop watching after Elliot left?
Isabel I.
Hawthorne, CA
Yes, I can't get enough!
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?