10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
Law & Order: SVU
- "(In my opinion) I watched my first episode about three years ago and I have probably seen every episode and still up to date with the current season." in 52 reviews
- "Something about these kind of shows keep me wondering what is next they have great story lines throughout the series also. " in 45 reviews
- "Law&Order is 1 of my favorite shows, I watch the reruns every day on TNT n USA, but never get tired of them..I love the actors and the crime drama." in 36 reviews
- "Only started watching this show in the last couple of years, but thanks to Netflix, I've seen every episode of all 16 seasons up to date." in 25 reviews
- "There was a period in my life that spanned about 3-5 years where I'd watch nothing but Law and Order SVU on the weekends and the new episodes during the week." in 22 reviews
Love law and order svu it was always my favorite. Sad it's the on,y one left! I never ever miss an episode! Love Olivia!
The best "Law & Order" spinoff ever. I love Stabler. The only thing I don't get is if Benson is always getting abducted and/or attacked in her home, why doesn't she just move, or at the very least become unlisted?
Love love love this show, I watch it almost every night before I go to bed. always gives me creepy dreams!
I can get wrapped up in this show and not even realize that the entire day has gone. It's so good. I watch it on Ion on my days off.
My absolute favorite show. I have been watching this show since it began and it never gets old!
Great show! every time there is a marathon on I WATCH IT! but sadly the last couple of seasons ive only seen a few of the episodes.
One of my favorite crime shows, and I watch a bunch! The actors are great, the stories are great, and I always feel hooked once I start an episode. It is a really good series.
Addicting show! I watch this at least once a day. I prefer the older episodes. Live when there's an svu marathon on!
I am an Law & Order SVU fanatic!! The episodes him you guessing to the end plus they incorporate current social issues.
Usually something I watch when I have nothing else to watch. I do like the show, but I haven't kept up with it so I not really invested.
Q & A
Who is your favorite character?
How long has this show been on TV for?
What is your favorite season, do you like the older seasons with the original characters or the newer seasons introducing some new people and current issues?
How is this show? Is it scary?
Is anyone else as sad as I am about Captain Cragen retiring? I'm going to miss that man. However, I am excited about Olivia being in charge! What about you?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos