Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
April 30, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesn't love Law and Order! I have been a fan of the show for a long time and could watch it over and over. I have always been a fan of shows like this and criminal mine, CSI an so many others. I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler they are what keeps the show going and everyone interested.
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
May 10, 2017, 3:41 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is my favorite Law & Order series. I don't think it's as cheesy as say CSI Miami and it's suspensful, tends to have a good ending (which is unrealistic but what you expect from a show) and yet it still captures the frustrations and injustices of the system that people oftentimes face.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
May 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
For years, me and my husband would watch this show each time it came on. We would never miss a episode, but staying up so late at night just to watch, became a strain so we stopped. I loved how they show the real and truth in this situation, but sadly not every one is handled as good as these.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield, MO
Pop Culture Expert
May 27, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I  love this show! Most tv shows these days are really skanky and full of shmut but this is one that doesn't try too hard. The characters are interesting and while most have slutty supermodels that look nothing like law enforcement, this is more classy. Very interesting show.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Athens, OH
March 13, 2017, 11:24 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Irvine, CA
April 19, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Definitely my guilty pleasure with my Saturday morning cup of coffee.  I had always been a fan of just regular law and order but I find that I like this better. The stories are very intriguing, and sometimes are relevant to stories at the time. Always a good time.
Nina G.
Nina G.
March 25, 2017, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite tv shows. I could watch this everyday, all day. Love that they take real life situations and make them into a show. Just showing things like that makes a lot of people aware of things that could happen in real life. The actors and actresses all do a great job.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:46 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Mandara W.
Mandara W.
May 20, 2017, 7:44 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This remains one of my favorite shows of all time.  I love the actors and the storylines. The writing is well done and its always entertaining.  I'm a big fan of police and detective movies and shows.  I recommend this show to anyone who loves detective dramas.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Northport, AL
May 10, 2017, 8:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I spend hours, LITERAL hours binge watching this show on T.V. I LOVE this show! I love how it's based off of true stories from New York so it makes it more relatable to present day things. I feel connected to the characters in the show, if something bad ever happens, I cry!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?