BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Athens, OH
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
OMG i've been watching this since i was like 14 and at 31 it is still one of my favorite shows. I don't ever get bored with this. It doesn't ever feel old they have don't  great job with keeping it interesting and suspenseful. Great Series my favorite of all the law and orders.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
The show is amazing I love it. Me and my man watch this show as much as it can. It is so interesting because it has to do with life like events which make the person more interested. It is sad what people have to go through every day or the hard job investigator do for a living.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Talia M.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Yes it can be a cheesy cop show at times, but I love it! It's so much more than other shows like it. The actors and actresses draw you in and the stories are creative and usually very unexpected. It's intense and emotional. It never gets old either. Mariska Hargitay is the best!!!
Mandara W.
Mandara W.
This remains one of my favorite shows of all time.  I love the actors and the storylines. The writing is well done and its always entertaining.  I'm a big fan of police and detective movies and shows.  I recommend this show to anyone who loves detective dramas.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Westminster, CA
This is my absolute favorite show of all time. Each episode is riveting and the casting of the show is impeccable. The writing of the show perfectly balances plot and characters' storylines. Every time there's a marathon on television, I always dedicate my day to watching it!
Shahara W.
Shahara W.
i absolutely love this show. i watch it all the time. It comes on just about daily. even if i have already seen it i still watch the episode. The characters really draw you in. I like that they bring in popular celebrities to portray crazy or scum like people. even victims at times.
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! All of the characters are so intriguing and each episode is different. I love turning on the television and watching an episode or two...or three. Great acting all around. Definitely a must watch show! If you want something to keep you entertained, here it is.
Alix G.
Alix G.
I remember watching the show when I was a child. And how everything always made me so angry this is a long running cop show and the acting is great and every episode is different. I wouldn't recommend if you get anxious easily since it does go into a lot of dark topics. There almost never a happy ending.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?