Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA

One of my favorites. Miss some old characters but still great. Good acting scary situations.
Daquina S.
Daquina S.
Augusta, GA

Absolutely love this show, benson is by far my favorite character I hope it continues to air
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH

MY FAVORITE SHOW, A QUOTE FROM IT IS IN MY TWITTER BIO, CHECK IT OUT. BEST SHOW, SUSPENSEFUL
fazeela c.
fazeela c.

Absolutely great superb television show. I love to watch this on my spare time!#bestshowever
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA

My go to show, keeps you on your toes me and my boyfriend are constantly watching this show!
This show is so intriguing and I could get stuck watching it for hours! definitely recommend
Mercy S.
Mercy S.

Es un programa muy bueno y muy entretenido, me gusta las actuaciones, me encanta mucho!!! :d
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm a big fan of all these types of shows. The stories are very intriguing and some intense.
Amanda m.
Amanda m.
Creignish, Nova Scotia

Who doesn't love this show if you don't watch then you should be great story lines each week
Dialy M.
Dialy M.

LOVE THIS SHOW !!! , it feels like I'm actually within the episodes helping the characters !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now