BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Pop Culture Expert
I  love this show! Most tv shows these days are really skanky and full of shmut but this is one that doesn't try too hard. The characters are interesting and while most have slutty supermodels that look nothing like law enforcement, this is more classy. Very interesting show.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite tv shows. I could watch this everyday, all day. Love that they take real life situations and make them into a show. Just showing things like that makes a lot of people aware of things that could happen in real life. The actors and actresses all do a great job.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Pop Culture Expert
I use to watch every single episode this show will keep you at the edge of your seat it will have you crying and butterflies in you stomach I don't watch as often because it is sad and things that do happen in life but there's a lot of twist in the show so keeps for very interesting tv
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Athens, OH
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il
I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Talia M.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Yes it can be a cheesy cop show at times, but I love it! It's so much more than other shows like it. The actors and actresses draw you in and the stories are creative and usually very unexpected. It's intense and emotional. It never gets old either. Mariska Hargitay is the best!!!
Jordin W.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Pop Culture Expert
I love this show! All of the characters are so intriguing and each episode is different. I love turning on the television and watching an episode or two...or three. Great acting all around. Definitely a must watch show! If you want something to keep you entertained, here it is.
Mandara W.
Mandara W.
This remains one of my favorite shows of all time.  I love the actors and the storylines. The writing is well done and its always entertaining.  I'm a big fan of police and detective movies and shows.  I recommend this show to anyone who loves detective dramas.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
I spend hours, LITERAL hours binge watching this show on T.V. I LOVE this show! I love how it's based off of true stories from New York so it makes it more relatable to present day things. I feel connected to the characters in the show, if something bad ever happens, I cry!
jaylin a.
jaylin a.
Law & Order is an amazing show, I've watched it ever since I was younger. I feel like it brings awareness to a lot of crimes that people might not be aware that happen. It actually inspired me to study criminal justice at some point, lol. It's definitely a must watch show!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?