BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Outstanding from beginning until fairly recently after Stabler left, I just can't get into the new cast. But this is a fantastic binge-watching show and USA used to have marathons of it. It touches on an important topic and brings awareness to how it can effect the people who work hard to protect and help victims.
C H.
Starke, FL
Why has this show been on for so long? Because it has an excellent ensemble of a cast, the characters are dynamic, and the plots are as real as you can get in a fictional television show. Benson and the gang never disappoint. I've been watching it from the beginning and I will continue to watch until the last show airs.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati
This is an intense show. I love learning more about the legal justice system and this is helpful for that. I will say that the characters are interesting, especially Benson the detective. I genuinely grew to care for her. However, I feel like I can't watch much of this show because it starts to feel repetitive.
Gemini M.
The best law and order they have. Benson and Stabler will forever be my favorite partnership even though Stabler is no longer part of the show. Also loved Ice-T's gritty character. They say the episodes are not based off of modern day events but most of the episodes come mighty close to things going on in real life.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite shows and definitely my favorite of the Law & Order Series. I have watched every single episode twice lol.  I always get sad when the characters change, but I have grown to love some of the new characters.   Olivia is my favorite character, she plays the part well.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Law and Order SVU is one of my all time favorite series. I do not care for criminal intent or the original. This show is amazing and the actors are fantastic. Law and order SVU will touch on cases that should be exposed. Although it is "fictional" it does a good job at depicting what victims go through.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. ūüėä
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?