Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Janice D.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite shows and definitely my favorite of the Law & Order Series. I have watched every single episode twice lol.  I always get sad when the characters change, but I have grown to love some of the new characters.   Olivia is my favorite character, she plays the part well.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge, AR
Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna
Law and Order SVU is one of my all time favorite series. I do not care for criminal intent or the original. This show is amazing and the actors are fantastic. Law and order SVU will touch on cases that should be exposed. Although it is "fictional" it does a good job at depicting what victims go through.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Josie P.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. ­čśŐ
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Licking
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been something that I've grown up watching. Every episode is something new and there is always a new mystery to solve. I'm so glad that it has lasted as long as it has because there is so much fun and excitement to be had while watching this. Plus, the intro is very memorable!
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
For years, me and my husband would watch this show each time it came on. We would never miss a episode, but staying up so late at night just to watch, became a strain so we stopped. I loved how they show the real and truth in this situation, but sadly not every one is handled as good as these.
Krist├Żna B.
Krist├Żna B.
Ralston, NE
This is my favorite Law & Order series. I don't think it's as cheesy as say CSI Miami and it's suspensful, tends to have a good ending (which is unrealistic but what you expect from a show) and yet it still captures the frustrations and injustices of the system that people oftentimes face.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Who doesn't love Law and Order! I have been a fan of the show for a long time and could watch it over and over. I have always been a fan of shows like this and criminal mine, CSI an so many others. I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler they are what keeps the show going and everyone interested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?