Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
April 22, 2017, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching this show. I enjoy it so much more than the other 2 law & order tv shows. This is one of the only crime shows on television that I can actually get into. The partnership between Elliot Stabler & Olivia Benson makes it great. I definitely recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already!
C H.
C H.
Starke, FL
May 3, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Why has this show been on for so long? Because it has an excellent ensemble of a cast, the characters are dynamic, and the plots are as real as you can get in a fictional television show. Benson and the gang never disappoint. I've been watching it from the beginning and I will continue to watch until the last show airs.
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
April 25, 2017, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
The best law and order they have. Benson and Stabler will forever be my favorite partnership even though Stabler is no longer part of the show. Also loved Ice-T's gritty character. They say the episodes are not based off of modern day events but most of the episodes come mighty close to things going on in real life.
Nita F.
Nita F.
April 11, 2017, 7:17 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love SVU. I'm one of those people who can binge watch full seasons in one sitting. I love the cast. They are all good actors. I love the opening theme music. I would have to say SVU is the best of the Law & Order franchise. I love every episode and can't pick a favorite lol. If you aren't caught up on SVU, spend your weekend doing so.
Janice D.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
March 3, 2017, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
May 3, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my favorite shows and definitely my favorite of the Law & Order Series. I have watched every single episode twice lol.  I always get sad when the characters change, but I have grown to love some of the new characters.   Olivia is my favorite character, she plays the part well.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge, AR
April 1, 2017, 4:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
March 11, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Josie P.
Josie P.
Sparta, MI
March 7, 2017, 11:42 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. 😊
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
April 30, 2017, 3:52 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Who doesn't love Law and Order! I have been a fan of the show for a long time and could watch it over and over. I have always been a fan of shows like this and criminal mine, CSI an so many others. I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler they are what keeps the show going and everyone interested.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?