BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Kristýna B.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
This is my favorite Law & Order series. I don't think it's as cheesy as say CSI Miami and it's suspensful, tends to have a good ending (which is unrealistic but what you expect from a show) and yet it still captures the frustrations and injustices of the system that people oftentimes face.
McKenna P.
McKenna P.
Licking
Pop Culture Expert
This show has been something that I've grown up watching. Every episode is something new and there is always a new mystery to solve. I'm so glad that it has lasted as long as it has because there is so much fun and excitement to be had while watching this. Plus, the intro is very memorable!
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville , MS
For years, me and my husband would watch this show each time it came on. We would never miss a episode, but staying up so late at night just to watch, became a strain so we stopped. I loved how they show the real and truth in this situation, but sadly not every one is handled as good as these.
Candice R.
Candice R.
Huntington, WV
Who doesn't love Law and Order! I have been a fan of the show for a long time and could watch it over and over. I have always been a fan of shows like this and criminal mine, CSI an so many others. I absolutely love Olivia and Stabler they are what keeps the show going and everyone interested.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Cambridge
Pop Culture Expert
Definitely my guilty pleasure with my Saturday morning cup of coffee.  I had always been a fan of just regular law and order but I find that I like this better. The stories are very intriguing, and sometimes are relevant to stories at the time. Always a good time.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Pop Culture Expert
I  love this show! Most tv shows these days are really skanky and full of shmut but this is one that doesn't try too hard. The characters are interesting and while most have slutty supermodels that look nothing like law enforcement, this is more classy. Very interesting show.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Pop Culture Expert
This is one of my favorite tv shows. I could watch this everyday, all day. Love that they take real life situations and make them into a show. Just showing things like that makes a lot of people aware of things that could happen in real life. The actors and actresses all do a great job.
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
The show is amazing I love it. Me and my man watch this show as much as it can. It is so interesting because it has to do with life like events which make the person more interested. It is sad what people have to go through every day or the hard job investigator do for a living.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Athens, OH
BEST SHOW EVER. Seriously whoever came up with this show is a GENIUS!! My whole family loves it, I love it. Benson is such a great role model for young girls and this show is so eye opening about the real world! Until they kicked Stabler off the show was a 12/10 but now its just 10/10.
Paige P.
Paige P.
Boynton beach , FL
Pop Culture Expert
I use to watch every single episode this show will keep you at the edge of your seat it will have you crying and butterflies in you stomach I don't watch as often because it is sad and things that do happen in life but there's a lot of twist in the show so keeps for very interesting tv
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?