Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Gabrielle D.
Gabrielle D.
Memphis, TN

I absolutely love this show! Ever since about 2 or 3 years ago I have been hooked! USA Network and Ion television many times shows reruns of the older seasons and I have to say I enjoy those the best but some of the newer seasons bring something different to look forward to as well.
OMG!!! Amo demasiado ésta serie la sigo desde hace años, los actores son totalmente increibles, te hacen sentir realmente lo que esta sucediendo y cada capitulo es super intenso y adictivo. no me pierdo ni un episodio realmente es una que no te arrepientes de ver 100% recomendada!!!
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
The Colony, TX

The ability to take current, serious topics and put various view points and opinions on each topic is very impactful to the entertainment world. Each character develops with each episode so you grow to "know" their stance on various topics as well as get to know their personal life.
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Savannah, GA

I have loved this show probably since their debut. This long-running television show is trendy, Uban, gritty, thought-provoking with awesome cliffhangers. You never know how it's going to end which keeps me on the edge of my couch. I love all of the law and order shows and spinoffs.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

I am a huge sucker for SVU, i love Olivia Benson (even if she is too flat at times) however as the series go on you learn more about her and her story makes her into a more real person
lots of drama and action but some of the episodes can be very intense so always watch with caution
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.

This show has been one of my favorites since I was about twelve. The fact that they keep the show running this long is amazing to me because it never seems to have a bad episode. Every season is intense and original. I love this show and recommend it to anyone who is into thrillers.
Jillian V.
Jillian V.

I love this show! I usually start off watching it, thinking that I will just watch a few minutes. But I end up getting sucked into the dramatic plots and twists and turns. Mariska Hargitay is such a talented actress, and her performances in this show are something you have to watch.
GINA D.
GINA D.
Perrysville, IN

This show is so intense and deals with real life scenario's. The characters actually stick around for a long time and the actors are top notch! I cry a lot and a I laugh a lot. One of my all time favorite prime time TV shows! It's a must watch. The earlier seasons are the best ones.
Katie O.
Katie O.
Sanford, NC

I am a huge fan of this show , It has had its far turn over in cast here and there but no matter who is new or who is still around that show never seises to amaze and uplift me with how hard these police officers work to make a horrid wrong right and I am happy this show is still on
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now