BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Joshua Tree, CA
On a rainy day I could marathon this show and never blink! Every episode is some case worker's nightmare and TV worth losing sleep over. SVU definitely touches on sensitive and downright obscene topics and hits you in the face with stories that leave you questioning the human race.
Bri R.
Bri R.
My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
What a great show!!! Has me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how they use real life issues and cases as the storyline. Love Mariska Hargitay! Great actress and I have seen her in public and she seems like a genuinely kind person, which makes me love the show even more.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Vine C.
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I like it for the actors, the acting is amazing, and always has good story lines in each episode. I like the newer episodes from season 5 on up. It's similar to a lot of shows out there but this definitely still has to be top 5 for me. I would highly recommend it.
Tralonda B.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
I love this show. I've been watching it for years. The cases are always unique and the endings aren't predictable to me. The level of drama, suspense and action is appealing and I just love how the characters interact on the show. This by far is one of my favorite television shows.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?