Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
hunter w.
hunter w.

I feel that this show is a great classic. I love how you can randomly watch any single episode or go back and start from the beginning or an earlier seasons to get the back story. I feel that it's great and I am always interested in it. For me, it's a must watch because it's so good.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN

I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Kayla R.

I have been watching this show since I was young. I love the actors in this show. They've remained the same over the years! My personal favorite is Olivia Benson. There's no shows that can compare to this. Drama and real life situations that some could relate to. One of my favorites!
Kristol N.
Kristol N.
Keller, TX

In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN! Enough said.
Beverley C.
Beverley C.
Leesburg, VA

I have watched Law and Order: SVU since its inception. The acting is great . . . so realistic! Maritza Hargitay is one of my all-time favorite actresses. Ice-T and Christopher Meloni are also wonderful actors. I recommend this show! I like that it deals with current, relevant issues.
Rosalba P.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC

Great great show, my husband and I watch it every night before bed when we have time, because it will always keep us awake with the plots, it is incredible that this show is still ongoing and that their stories still keep us wanting to watch one more chapter.
Absolutely a must watch!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL

This is a classic crime show with a focus on special crimes. The actors play their parts perfectly and the main cast fits together perfectly in this show. It's a show that doesn't really have to be watched I. Order or seen all of them and I love watching reruns whenever they come on.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?