Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Tara P.
Tara P.
Congers, NY

My favorite days are ones where there are SVU marathons on tv. I can sit in front of the TV all day and get sucked into the emotional and suspenseful drama. Olivia and Stabler are a great team. I feel invested in the characters and enjoy watching the repeats as well as the new episodes.
Rochelle M.
Rochelle M.

I've been watching this for some time. Characters come and go, but the basic concept is there to stay: sometimes people have very bad things happen to them and this group helps. I like that they are pretty quick to have storylines that are "ripped from the headlines" to be contemporary.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Reading, Pennsylvania

One of my favorite shows of all time I love the drama and suspense it has. the actors are great and make the show what it is. it is similar to other "crime" shows like criminal minds or bones but does provide and different type of crime. it is a must watch when you need a show to watch!
Qwyn C.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL

I cannot live without my Law and Order. Olivia Benson is killing it and she is by far my favorite character because of her daring, sassy personality. Mariska Hargitay has definitely won my heart over with her amazing acting skills. I recommend this to everyone who loves a good cop show.
Stacey A.
Stacey A.
Fargo, ND

Go to TV show. It always keeps my interest; the plot lines are compelling, the acting is top notch, and I love how it connects to real world issues. Unlike other shows, I never have to wonder about plot holes or bad acting. While I wouldn't watch it right before bed, I love this series.
Nina G.
Nina G.

This is one of my favorite tv shows. I could watch this everyday, all day. Love that they take real life situations and make them into a show. Just showing things like that makes a lot of people aware of things that could happen in real life. The actors and actresses all do a great job.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Clifton Park, NY

This show is really the best! It is so full of thrill and of course some cute actors :). They have a few series that go along with Law and Order but I believe this is the first one. I don't think I have watched a show that I didn't like! It is just a awesome show and I highly recommend.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.

I've been watching this show for as long as I can remember and I still love it just as much as I did when I first started watching it. One of the few shows that has managed to stay interesting, engaging and relevant without taking away from the core essence of what makes the show great.
April B.
April B.
Buffalo, WV

I love the story behind everything that goes on in the shows. it is similar to NCIS, but it has a little difference. The actors are good and play their rolls well. My favorite scenes are when The suspects get caught and seem so surprised or mad that they aren't as smart as they thought.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
Garden City, KS

I'm only giving this a 4 star because I miss Stabler!!! He was one of my favorites of course. This is like the original crime and law show you know? And Olivia is amazzzzinnnnnggg. Her acting is always spot on. The issues are so real and usually in line with the current events. So good.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now