Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Joshua Tree, CA
On a rainy day I could marathon this show and never blink! Every episode is some case worker's nightmare and TV worth losing sleep over. SVU definitely touches on sensitive and downright obscene topics and hits you in the face with stories that leave you questioning the human race.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Isis L.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the suspense & intensity of this show. I feel the actors do a great job & make all of the actors in the show realistic & relatable for anyone whose experienced anything like what's going on in that particular episode. & SVU is 10000000 times better that plain old Law & order
Laura C.
Laura C.
Westminster
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show started out pretty strong. It had relevant story lines and very powerful acting. Now, it's like an addictive soap opera. After about season 11, it went off the rails and every episode seemed to hit you over the head with an agenda. I love Mariska, so I will keep watching.
Vine C.
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
What a great show!!! Has me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how they use real life issues and cases as the storyline. Love Mariska Hargitay! Great actress and I have seen her in public and she seems like a genuinely kind person, which makes me love the show even more.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I like it for the actors, the acting is amazing, and always has good story lines in each episode. I like the newer episodes from season 5 on up. It's similar to a lot of shows out there but this definitely still has to be top 5 for me. I would highly recommend it.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Tralonda B.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
I love this show. I've been watching it for years. The cases are always unique and the endings aren't predictable to me. The level of drama, suspense and action is appealing and I just love how the characters interact on the show. This by far is one of my favorite television shows.
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
I got through this series very quickly. I couldn't stop watching. Every episode is a different scenario but if you binge watch it like I do, you can keep up to date with the main characters lives. I think this show is amazing and is definitely for people who seek mystery and thrill
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?