Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?Not scary, more dramatic 6 Answers
  • Is anyone else super upset that Benso...I did not think about it, but ... 9 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
Photos (23)
Megan A.
Megan A.
This is hands down one of my favorite shows to watch. Every episode just grabs my attention and keeps it. It's not like other shows because it focuses on rape, molestation, etc victims. I love the actors and everything about it. I highly recommend it. Probably not for kids, though.
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
Pop Culture Expert
Elliot and Olivia forever. What else is there to say?
Who else would I want to watch take on the mean streets on NYC other than this match made in heaven who, let me just say, should have gotten married. For some reason fate was always in their way but the two made an amazing team!
Pop Culture Expert
Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Mindy C.
Mindy C.
Clarkesville, GA
LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I like it for the actors, the acting is amazing, and always has good story lines in each episode. I like the newer episodes from season 5 on up. It's similar to a lot of shows out there but this definitely still has to be top 5 for me. I would highly recommend it.
Tralonda B.
Tralonda B.
Hampton, VA
I love this show. I've been watching it for years. The cases are always unique and the endings aren't predictable to me. The level of drama, suspense and action is appealing and I just love how the characters interact on the show. This by far is one of my favorite television shows.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Vine C.
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Isis L.
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
I love the suspense & intensity of this show. I feel the actors do a great job & make all of the actors in the show realistic & relatable for anyone whose experienced anything like what's going on in that particular episode. & SVU is 10000000 times better that plain old Law & order
Hobart, OK
I've been obsessed with this show for decades. I've never missed an episode. I love the routine of it, and the characters. It's fascinating to watch and although I do miss Christopher Meloni, the new characters on the show in the past few years have made it a can't-miss experience!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?