BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• What’s your favourite crime tv show?3 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
Nicole Y.
Highland Mls, NY
This is one my my favorite shows! I've been watching for years and years and years! The acting is amazing and Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is one of the best TV actresses EVER! I have to admit I liked Benson better with Stabler as just a detective and not a boss but I still watch the show on Wednesday nights and still watch all the reruns! I have literally seen every episode from the 1st episode until now!!
Junior H.
Tampa
I love the cast of this show and how they all seem to fit together. This show brings a better understanding of what is happening in the world of crime and how it impacts the Detectives families.
 I have been known to spend an entire day marathon watching reruns, even though I know the outcome I will still watch. There are not many movies or shows I will watch reruns of but this is one of them.
Chanel G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was addicted to watching this. SUV brought many  disturbed issues to light, Things that are going on in communities that may seem normal to some, inner city problems, molestation, drug issues,immigrant issues, political issues, etc. I was intrigued by these issues and learned and been enlightened by the reality of real life drama. this show can NEVER get old! And the actors are amazing!
Mariah R.
This has been one of my favorite TV Shows since I was little. Even now my niece will watch it with me. This show is easy to watch since you can go and watch the reruns and still have a recollection of what is going on. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who likes law shows.
Katie C.
Charlotte, NC
This is my favorite show. It's a classic and I like that you can tune in to any episode and follow along (I also like that there's an ongoing story line if you are watching chronologically. I think it was a mistake for Christopher Meloni to leave, but I love Mariska!
Luke L.
Look, I'm a sucker for crime shows, but I never could understand the appear of Law & Order. Each episode feels the same in structure. The perp is almost always pretty obvious, the acting is either underplayed or overplayed (and not even in the entertaining way of Nicholas Cage, though I suppose no one will ever truly rival Nick Cage). It's just DULL from the get-go.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
Absolutely love SVU very interesting and love the actors. Everytime one leaves I say I am not watching it then I always go back because they end up being great. All the episodes are my favorite I can not just pick one. Highly recommend it is an excellent show.
Jenny Y.
Love love love. One of my absolute favorite shows. It combines crime solving with court action. But what makes this show stand apart is how each character really touches your heart. The show draws from real life situations as well. Many times after an episode, it makes you rethink about certain cases where you've had another opinion before. Definitely recommend!
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This show honestly got me into the field of Social Work. I LOVE these kinds of shows. Sort of think they may desensitize us from the heinous crimes committed against our peers but still, love the show nonetheless. I even learn some good self care tips and ways to stay safe as well.
Avonlea H.
One of my longest running favorite shows! I love that every week is different buy keeps a good story line going for all of the characters in the show. Some shows get worse over time, but I think SVU just continues to get better and better with each season!
Earn $267/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
StAbler or benson?
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Ana M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
what is this show about?
gab c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Who's your favourite character?