BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Atasia B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Law and Order SVU, it's one of my favorite shows. I usually have it on for background noise during daily tasks. It's amazing to see how long it's been around and  how far it's come over the years. The characters are very solid and the cast who plays them is amazing. It is interesting to see all of the cases episode by episode.
Sadie C.
El Dorado, AR
I have been watching this show from the beginning (years later, but I started at the beginning). I love crime shows but this one is different since it deals with crimes and children. There have been some really good stories during the seasons.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I din't know what star-rating to give this one. I personally don't like it. At all. But, I am not really into murder scenes or horror flicks in general; unless it's glorious B-movie monster horror. That, I love. Many people I know really got into this when it came out and I am sure it has a cult fan-base. It definitely isn't a show for me, though.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
I ve been watching this show for years now and its def my favorite law & order .  I love watching old episodes and seeing famous celebrities on there when they werent so famous. Like for example ian Somerhaulder or however you spell it . I do miss Stabler tho so hope he comes back. Its just not the same without him .
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I work with mentally ill women who were sexually abused, and it's weird that every one of them love this show. I think i've seen every episode at least 3 times. Storytelling gets repetitive and boring, but what can you expect with 358937593 episodes?
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never met anyone who doesn't like this show. It's so suspenseful and always has a great story line to keep you watching. The actors are great and you would think you're actually watching real investigators and lawyers talk to each other about a case. I have watched this show for years. It's a great series to kill some time.
Megan K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who in the heck doesn't like this show!? There is a marathon every week and you are able to watch more and more Benson and Stabler! The newer episodes are also always available. It's better than any other crime show on tv! I'll always watch!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of my Top favorite shows to binge watch!! It's great because most of the characters have been there since the beginning. They have a bunch of series that go with it like law and order criminal intent!
Brittany B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show up until season 11, until they got rid of stabler, until they got rid of munch and until the show just fell apart in my opinion. I miss the old crew. It just isnt the same, i used to sleep over my grams and we would pop popcorn and watch this together and now i cant even stand to watch it unless it the re-runs!
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
Love, love, love this show. Who doesn't like SVU ? Superb actors that play their roles so passionately the stories just draw you in. Best thing on tv, I hope it never stops showing. I've seen almost every SVU episode and I'm sure it's a few I haven't caught. I know you guys agree with me when I say this show is the best !
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite episode?
Tracelle N.
Why did the othe Law & Order shows cancel? I love all of them even though "SVU" is my favorite.
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
StAbler or benson?
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more like a court case? Does it have any suspense or humour in this show?Like this question
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
is this more iike court cases or what?