Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Miami Lakes, FL

Omg where do I begin. I'm addicted to their show. If I've learned anything from the show is how to be real observant and I love use the word perp and I have gone back couple season to watch. Truly a great show from start to end and I can't wait for the next new season!! AHHHH I really hope Stabler comes back. In the criminal justice system sexual based offense I consider to be heinous these Detectives ...... dun dun dun dunn and their song of course is catchy lolol
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Macomb, MI

I've been watching this show since I was in elementary school and I am now 23 years old. It is very intense and the subject matter is definitely a very sensitive subject which is what makes it a cut above the rest and stand out from other crime and cop shows. It's truly amazing and an inspiration to watch from the beginning and see how Olivia Benson has grown. How many shows can you name off the top of your head with a strong female as the commanding squad officer?
christine m.
christine m.
New Smyrna Beach, FL

I enjoy this program but sometimes find it hard with main character changes. There are some very talanted actors that have played main characters and a few that missed the mark for me to the point I don't watch or will change the channel after briefly beginning to watch. I love the special guests they have and many of the plots are very interesting. Some episodes are hard to watch because of the very sensitive nature of the show but I would recommend adult viewing.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN

The absolute best show on television HANDS DOWN. The characters are diverse with their own personalities and personal issues yet they flow together and work together beautifully. Before you know it you find yourself attached to each and every character on the show. The episodes always leave me on the edge of my seat and a lot of times you have a hard time even knowing how it's going to end. It's addicting and before you know it you've watched 8 episodes in a row.
Tori M.
Tori M.
Mount Sterling, KY

I've been watching this show for years. I'm excited for it to come
Back on the end of this month. I watch it on Hulu now because I can watch the new expos odes the next day! I actually went back and watched from season 1 all the way through a puppet years ago. It is by far my favorite television show! I love benson! I hate that stabler had to leave the show, but love that they continues on an interesting path with the show and didn't lose the meaning behind it.
Dinorah C.
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL

I have to hand it to you Americans - when it comes to decent TV shows, you have us Brits beaten, hands down; Sopranos, Six Feet Under and this, Law & Order.

It's an excellent show which makes for firmly compulsive viewing, with great scripts and solid acting. The icing on the cake for me is the stunningly beautiful Angie Harmon as an Assistant D.A.

It's a top show - if you haven't seen it already, then make sure you see it next time it's on - well worth a look.
Leydy R.
Leydy R.

I absolutely love this show. I used to think they were real stories with real officers when I was little. Obviously the stories are things that happen in life unfortunately. My favorite characters are Detective Benson and Stabler. The characters are just so devoted to their jobs and it doesn't show them as perfect. They make mistakes and they're determined to seek justice for those who have been wronged. Much better than the regular Law and Order in my opinion.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.

This is my favorite show of all time! I collect the Season DVDs so I can watch them at home. I love Psychology and how the mind works, and all of the episodes in Law and Order: SVU have some psychological aspect to it. I think that people take the things in the show as just t.v., but most of the things that they show are taken from actual events. It is interesting to see cases from the news, played out on television. Plus, I love all of the actors in the show.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

Fan from day one, I'm a huge Christoper Meloni fan, ever since he and other characters from OZ crossed over to SVU I knew I was going to love the show. Being a New Yorker, it's a bit bizarre to recognize streets and areas in the show that I used to pass or have dinner at. The grit of the show is very real. I still watch the episodes that are post Stabler , but this show suffered greatly after he left. At least there are the marathon reruns with him every week.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.

This is, easily, one of my favorite shows. Mariska is a one awesome lady! The acting is usually fantastic. You'll get the random oddball, but, overall, great acting! I love the thought of catching the sickos and getting them off of the streets. I realize there are plenty of crime shows on television right now, but, this is one of the ones that has stuck at the top of the list, for me. The stories aren't repetitive and it just doesn't get old to me. I love it!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now