Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?It's unsettling at times 4 Answers
Photos (23)
Dinorah C.
Dinorah C.
Hialeah, FL
I have to hand it to you Americans - when it comes to decent TV shows, you have us Brits beaten, hands down; Sopranos, Six Feet Under and this, Law & Order.

It's an excellent show which makes for firmly compulsive viewing, with great scripts and solid acting. The icing on the cake for me is the stunningly beautiful Angie Harmon as an Assistant D.A.

It's a top show - if you haven't seen it already, then make sure you see it next time it's on - well worth a look.
Leydy R.
Leydy R.
I absolutely love this show. I used to think they were real stories with real officers when I was little. Obviously the stories are things that happen in life unfortunately. My favorite characters are Detective Benson and Stabler. The characters are just so devoted to their jobs and it doesn't show them as perfect. They make mistakes and they're determined to seek justice for those who have been wronged. Much better than the regular Law and Order in my opinion.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Pop Culture Expert
Fan from day one, I'm a huge Christoper Meloni fan, ever since he and other characters from OZ crossed over to SVU I knew I was going to love the show. Being a New Yorker, it's a bit bizarre to recognize streets and areas in the show that I used to pass or have dinner at. The grit of the show is very real. I still watch the episodes that are post Stabler , but this show suffered greatly after he left. At least there are the marathon reruns with him every week.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
This is my favorite show of all time! I collect the Season DVDs so I can watch them at home. I love Psychology and how the mind works, and all of the episodes in Law and Order: SVU have some psychological aspect to it. I think that people take the things in the show as just t.v., but most of the things that they show are taken from actual events. It is interesting to see cases from the news, played out on television. Plus, I love all of the actors in the show.
Georgia C.
Georgia C.
This is, easily, one of my favorite shows. Mariska is a one awesome lady! The acting is usually fantastic. You'll get the random oddball, but, overall, great acting! I love the thought of catching the sickos and getting them off of the streets. I realize there are plenty of crime shows on television right now, but, this is one of the ones that has stuck at the top of the list, for me. The stories aren't repetitive and it just doesn't get old to me. I love it!
Chrystal P.
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
The Law & Order series was a great series for fans of true crime style dramas, and SVU is my favorite out of the different ones. I LOVE the characters, each one has a unique and personal perspective to the cases they solve. The stories are also 'loosely' based on true headline cases, this series is typically sexually based crimes, so I would not recommend this one for the entire family. Also pretty fantastic is that they are still making new episodes! YAY!
Victoria Q.
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
So bad it's good! This procedural drama has been on for over a decade, and has undergone a few changes since the beginning. Some things always stay the same - Mariska Hargitay as Olivia Benson, Ice-T as Finn Tutuola, lots of horrible crime - but other things change. I still miss Stabler, and the previously heavy & gritty crimes seem almost comical now with the number of one-liners. But I can't stop myself from binge-watching now and again, so here we are.
Frivol4Freckles
Frivol4Freckles
It's going into season 17 and is still as enjoyable to watch as ever. There's always a bit of character evolution thrown in, and the list of guest starts just keeps getting better and better. There's nothing that competes with it for story and acting. Although this is entertainment, I can't help but feel that over the years this show has done a lot to pull back the curtain on sexual assault in its many forms, as well as problems like the r@pe kit backlog.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Brooklyn, NY
Law & Order: SVU is the best crime tv series show that I've ever watched. It's the only crime show that I keep watching season after season. I LOVE that all of the seasons are available on Hulu so you can start from Season 1 and even watch the current season. I only watch SVU and can't watch the original Law & Order nor Law & Order: Criminal Intent. I love Mariska Hargitay and Christopher Meloni together, though they haven't been anymore since he left :(
Victoria K.
Victoria K.
Glendale, AZ
Best show ever. This is my favorite TV show. I love this version of Law and Order. I love the actors and the storylines. I like how they are based on some real events and they are always different. Most shows just hangs the actors and scenery for their spin off series, but this show is completely different than the other law and orders because it is only about crimes that are regarding children and obscene things. I can't express how great this show is.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?