Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
Phoenix, AZ

I'm a big fan of all these types of shows. The stories are very intriguing and some intense.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Orlando, FL

I WANNA BE IN SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT IT LOOKS SO COOL even 6 mins u turn around someones dying
This show is so intriguing and I could get stuck watching it for hours! definitely recommend
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love this show can not stop watching it. I watch the marathon every single time it comes on.
Amanni E.
Amanni E.
Cincinnati, OH

This is my favorite show ever. I think I watch it everyday reruns and all it never gets old.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Saugus, MA

One of my favorites. Miss some old characters but still great. Good acting scary situations.
Maria T.
Maria T.

I love the show !!! I can binge watch it all day !!! I love the crime an drama in the show .
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Indianapolis, IN

I love this show. I watched very season . I think you should too. It's misterio us and greay
Lisa T.
Lisa T.

I love Law & Order SUV, but I like all of the Law & Order shows. But this one is my favorite
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
El Mirage, AZ

Easily my favorite show on TV. My college roommate and I would watch it for hours and hours.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now