BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

Janice D.
Janice D.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert
I LOVE law and order SVU. Olivia fan for life! Great show about law and unfortunately very tragic events that happen often. They even air episodes that sometimes reflect what is actually happening in life at this time. But, after all the newer characters came in (I think around season 8 or 9) I stopped watching.
April M.
April M.
Kansas City, MO
This is one of my favorite shows and definitely my favorite of the Law & Order Series. I have watched every single episode twice lol.  I always get sad when the characters change, but I have grown to love some of the new characters.   Olivia is my favorite character, she plays the part well.
Lexi P.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
This has been one of my top 10 shows of all time since i was like 10. I have watched every episode of every season and i still cant wait for new episodes to come on. Its the best crime drama show on tv. I am never disappointed and always impressed. Never let down in the like 20 years it has been on television.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Can be sad but I love this show! I watch it all of the time and really enjoy it! I'm a big pop culture girl and love to watch lots of different tv shows and movies and I really enjoy this one! I recommend it! Good show!
Shelby A.
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Law and Order SVU is one of my all time favorite series. I do not care for criminal intent or the original. This show is amazing and the actors are fantastic. Law and order SVU will touch on cases that should be exposed. Although it is "fictional" it does a good job at depicting what victims go through.
Josie P.
Josie P.
SPARTA, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Can you say Obsessed? Not only am I completely caught up with the current season... I will rewatch whatever old marathons happen upon our television at any free moment. So suspenseful and dramatic. The crew always gels even when you lose a fav character and your just sure you won't like the new guy... You do. ūüėä
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
Pop Culture Expert
Iconic show! If you don't sing the theme song, you aren't living life. I've been watching this show since middle school and I still watch it to this day. The stories are so realistic and the acting is great. I hope Elliot comes back eventually because the show isn't the same without him and Olivia together.
Krist√Ĺna B.
Krist√Ĺna B.
Ralston, NE
This is my favorite Law & Order series. I don't think it's as cheesy as say CSI Miami and it's suspensful, tends to have a good ending (which is unrealistic but what you expect from a show) and yet it still captures the frustrations and injustices of the system that people oftentimes face.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pop Culture Expert
I love any type of Crime show. But hands down I prefer Law and Order SVU over criminal intent. The stories are gripping, and I love how some of the stories replicate real life cases. I've watched this show since middle school, and I'm hooked. Every episode I've seen, I've watched all the way through.
Georgia S.
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
Pop Culture Expert
For years, me and my husband would watch this show each time it came on. We would never miss a episode, but staying up so late at night just to watch, became a strain so we stopped. I loved how they show the real and truth in this situation, but sadly not every one is handled as good as these.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?