Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Julie T.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
April 19, 2017, 11:43 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show for years. I like it and try not to miss any episodes. This is not one of my top favorites because sometimes I find that the show is lacking in story line, some weeks are better than others. I find that some things seem to repeat on this one a lot, meaning that the same crimes are repeated, with the same sort of outcomes.
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
Feb. 12, 2017, 8:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love watching this show. It gets so intense. The newer ones especially. This show has been on for so long I feel like it's one of those that whenever you watch it it has some kind of nostalgic feeling. I would recumbent watching this if you can handle people getting hurt.
Atasia B.
Atasia B.
May 16, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love Law and Order SVU, it's one of my favorite shows. I usually have it on for background noise during daily tasks. It's amazing to see how long it's been around and  how far it's come over the years. The characters are very solid and the cast who plays them is amazing. It is interesting to see all of the cases episode by episode.
Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
June 25, 2017, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I din't know what star-rating to give this one. I personally don't like it. At all. But, I am not really into murder scenes or horror flicks in general; unless it's glorious B-movie monster horror. That, I love. Many people I know really got into this when it came out and I am sure it has a cult fan-base. It definitely isn't a show for me, though.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
May 9, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I love TV shoes that you can not only binge watch, but you can also invest yourself in the show & the characters. This show is one of those. I can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch show. Highly recommended. #bringbackelliot #finsmyfav
Joan A. T.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
May 12, 2017, 2:23 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I ve been watching this show for years now and its def my favorite law & order .  I love watching old episodes and seeing famous celebrities on there when they werent so famous. Like for example ian Somerhaulder or however you spell it . I do miss Stabler tho so hope he comes back. Its just not the same without him .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
May 6, 2017, 4:43 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have never met anyone who doesn't like this show. It's so suspenseful and always has a great story line to keep you watching. The actors are great and you would think you're actually watching real investigators and lawyers talk to each other about a case. I have watched this show for years. It's a great series to kill some time.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Feb. 20, 2017, 7:45 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show honestly got me into the field of Social Work. I LOVE these kinds of shows. Sort of think they may desensitize us from the heinous crimes committed against our peers but still, love the show nonetheless. I even learn some good self care tips and ways to stay safe as well.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pop Culture Expert
June 20, 2017, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I loved this show up until season 11, until they got rid of stabler, until they got rid of munch and until the show just fell apart in my opinion. I miss the old crew. It just isnt the same, i used to sleep over my grams and we would pop popcorn and watch this together and now i cant even stand to watch it unless it the re-runs!
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
March 13, 2017, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
Love, love, love this show. Who doesn't like SVU ? Superb actors that play their roles so passionately the stories just draw you in. Best thing on tv, I hope it never stops showing. I've seen almost every SVU episode and I'm sure it's a few I haven't caught. I know you guys agree with me when I say this show is the best !
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?