BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love TV shoes that you can not only binge watch, but you can also invest yourself in the show & the characters. This show is one of those. I can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch show. Highly recommended. #bringbackelliot #finsmyfav
Joan A. T.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
I ve been watching this show for years now and its def my favorite law & order .  I love watching old episodes and seeing famous celebrities on there when they werent so famous. Like for example ian Somerhaulder or however you spell it . I do miss Stabler tho so hope he comes back. Its just not the same without him .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never met anyone who doesn't like this show. It's so suspenseful and always has a great story line to keep you watching. The actors are great and you would think you're actually watching real investigators and lawyers talk to each other about a case. I have watched this show for years. It's a great series to kill some time.
Danika G.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Pop Culture Expert
This show honestly got me into the field of Social Work. I LOVE these kinds of shows. Sort of think they may desensitize us from the heinous crimes committed against our peers but still, love the show nonetheless. I even learn some good self care tips and ways to stay safe as well.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Pop Culture Expert
I loved this show up until season 11, until they got rid of stabler, until they got rid of munch and until the show just fell apart in my opinion. I miss the old crew. It just isnt the same, i used to sleep over my grams and we would pop popcorn and watch this together and now i cant even stand to watch it unless it the re-runs!
Tiara W.
Tiara W.
Mosspoint, Ms
Love, love, love this show. Who doesn't like SVU ? Superb actors that play their roles so passionately the stories just draw you in. Best thing on tv, I hope it never stops showing. I've seen almost every SVU episode and I'm sure it's a few I haven't caught. I know you guys agree with me when I say this show is the best !
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Outstanding from beginning until fairly recently after Stabler left, I just can't get into the new cast. But this is a fantastic binge-watching show and USA used to have marathons of it. It touches on an important topic and brings awareness to how it can effect the people who work hard to protect and help victims.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
I love watching this show. I enjoy it so much more than the other 2 law & order tv shows. This is one of the only crime shows on television that I can actually get into. The partnership between Elliot Stabler & Olivia Benson makes it great. I definitely recommend anyone to watch it if they haven't already!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati
This is an intense show. I love learning more about the legal justice system and this is helpful for that. I will say that the characters are interesting, especially Benson the detective. I genuinely grew to care for her. However, I feel like I can't watch much of this show because it starts to feel repetitive.
C H.
C H.
Starke, FL
Why has this show been on for so long? Because it has an excellent ensemble of a cast, the characters are dynamic, and the plots are as real as you can get in a fictional television show. Benson and the gang never disappoint. I've been watching it from the beginning and I will continue to watch until the last show airs.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?