BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Mariah R.
This has been one of my favorite TV Shows since I was little. Even now my niece will watch it with me. This show is easy to watch since you can go and watch the reruns and still have a recollection of what is going on. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who likes law shows.
Adriana N.
Medley, FL
Es una buena serie, pero despues de tantas temporadas y tantos capitulos, la serie se vuelve tediosa, sinceramente hay mejores series de este tipo. Sin embargo, cabe destacar que los actores son muy buenos y hacen que la historia parezca muy real, es buena pero creo que deberia mejorar o por lo menos no ser tan repetitiva.
Natalie S.
SVU is my absolute favorite show ever!! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love the acting and the actors. My favorite scene is always at the end when they figure out what happened. I would recommended this show to everyone. I see a lot of people loving this show.
Chanel G.
I was addicted to watching this. SUV brought many  disturbed issues to light, Things that are going on in communities that may seem normal to some, inner city problems, molestation, drug issues,immigrant issues, political issues, etc. I was intrigued by these issues and learned and been enlightened by the reality of real life drama. this show can NEVER get old! And the actors are amazing!
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
I have been watching this show since I was a kid, and its hard not to be hooked. It compares to no other show, because some of the episodes are loosely based on events that have actually taken place. I love how we see the growth of the characters in a time that is realistic!
Courtney M.
Metairie, LA
I spend hours, LITERAL hours binge watching this show on T.V. I LOVE this show! I love how it's based off of true stories from New York so it makes it more relatable to present day things. I feel connected to the characters in the show, if something bad ever happens, I cry!
Devin T.
Davison, MI
Special Victims Unit has always been my favorite Law and Order. I don't know why I love this one so much but I just feel for some of the cases. Even though it's only an hour long they pack so much into the show you get all the conflicts and the resolution. And sometimes you don't get exactly what you want at the end but I think that's the point for you to decide what happens after.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
This show is one of my favorites. I love Olivia and all of the team, but especially Olivia. She's very inspiring and amazing to watch. I also love how the show brings light to subjects and issues that need to be known. The show is very inspiring, satisfying, entertaining, and educating. I learned a lot more about the law from this show. I love it and would definitely recommend it.
Emely M.
I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lorraine C.
San Bruno, CA
I lov.e this show because it deals with sexual assault, a crime that this country still has not come to terms with. And we see all sorts of sex crimes. It's informative and always interesting. The characters are well written and intense. I highly recommend this show.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?