BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?9 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Devin T.
Devin T.
Flint, MI
Special Victims Unit has always been my favorite Law and Order. I don't know why I love this one so much but I just feel for some of the cases. Even though it's only an hour long they pack so much into the show you get all the conflicts and the resolution. And sometimes you don't get exactly what you want at the end but I think that's the point for you to decide what happens after.
Emely M.
Emely M.
I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This show is one of my favorites. I love Olivia and all of the team, but especially Olivia. She's very inspiring and amazing to watch. I also love how the show brings light to subjects and issues that need to be known. The show is very inspiring, satisfying, entertaining, and educating. I learned a lot more about the law from this show. I love it and would definitely recommend it.
Luke L.
Luke L.
Look, I'm a sucker for crime shows, but I never could understand the appear of Law & Order. Each episode feels the same in structure. The perp is almost always pretty obvious, the acting is either underplayed or overplayed (and not even in the entertaining way of Nicholas Cage, though I suppose no one will ever truly rival Nick Cage). It's just DULL from the get-go.
Riley W.
Riley W.
Fort Worth, TX
I used to hate this show purely for the reason that it was repetitive, but after watching a ton of episodes and getting sucked into the vortex that is the vast world of this series, I found that I couldn't look away. I do think that to a degree there are sort of repetitive elements, but how can you not be when this show has been around for as long as it has? Love it.
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Love love love. One of my absolute favorite shows. It combines crime solving with court action. But what makes this show stand apart is how each character really touches your heart. The show draws from real life situations as well. Many times after an episode, it makes you rethink about certain cases where you've had another opinion before. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Although the stories can be a bit predicable, the actors make it worth while. Sure I can tell who will be kidnapped next, or killed but that doesn't make me like the show any less. The acting is spot on and the actors themselves are awesome. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes detective shows with a little bit of humor and a little bit of drama.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
I have been watching this show for years. I like it and try not to miss any episodes. This is not one of my top favorites because sometimes I find that the show is lacking in story line, some weeks are better than others. I find that some things seem to repeat on this one a lot, meaning that the same crimes are repeated, with the same sort of outcomes.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law & Order: SVU for a couple of different reasons. First, I love true crime, criminology, and mysteries overall. Second, I have a pretty short attention span. (Episodes aren't consecutive, you don't have to watch any in any order necessarily.) And third, the acting is really great. If you're like me then you'll also really love this show too!
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love watching this show. It gets so intense. The newer ones especially. This show has been on for so long I feel like it's one of those that whenever you watch it it has some kind of nostalgic feeling. I would recumbent watching this if you can handle people getting hurt.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?