BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Love love love. One of my absolute favorite shows. It combines crime solving with court action. But what makes this show stand apart is how each character really touches your heart. The show draws from real life situations as well. Many times after an episode, it makes you rethink about certain cases where you've had another opinion before. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Although the stories can be a bit predicable, the actors make it worth while. Sure I can tell who will be kidnapped next, or killed but that doesn't make me like the show any less. The acting is spot on and the actors themselves are awesome. I would recommend this show to anyone who likes detective shows with a little bit of humor and a little bit of drama.
Julie T.
Julie T.
Hinesville, GA
I have been watching this show for years. I like it and try not to miss any episodes. This is not one of my top favorites because sometimes I find that the show is lacking in story line, some weeks are better than others. I find that some things seem to repeat on this one a lot, meaning that the same crimes are repeated, with the same sort of outcomes.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law & Order: SVU for a couple of different reasons. First, I love true crime, criminology, and mysteries overall. Second, I have a pretty short attention span. (Episodes aren't consecutive, you don't have to watch any in any order necessarily.) And third, the acting is really great. If you're like me then you'll also really love this show too!
Phon W.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I love watching this show. It gets so intense. The newer ones especially. This show has been on for so long I feel like it's one of those that whenever you watch it it has some kind of nostalgic feeling. I would recumbent watching this if you can handle people getting hurt.
Atasia B.
Atasia B.
Pop Culture Expert
I love Law and Order SVU, it's one of my favorite shows. I usually have it on for background noise during daily tasks. It's amazing to see how long it's been around and  how far it's come over the years. The characters are very solid and the cast who plays them is amazing. It is interesting to see all of the cases episode by episode.
Candy S.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I din't know what star-rating to give this one. I personally don't like it. At all. But, I am not really into murder scenes or horror flicks in general; unless it's glorious B-movie monster horror. That, I love. Many people I know really got into this when it came out and I am sure it has a cult fan-base. It definitely isn't a show for me, though.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I love TV shoes that you can not only binge watch, but you can also invest yourself in the show & the characters. This show is one of those. I can't get enough of it. Definitely a must watch show. Highly recommended. #bringbackelliot #finsmyfav
Joan A. T.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
I ve been watching this show for years now and its def my favorite law & order .  I love watching old episodes and seeing famous celebrities on there when they werent so famous. Like for example ian Somerhaulder or however you spell it . I do miss Stabler tho so hope he comes back. Its just not the same without him .
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
I have never met anyone who doesn't like this show. It's so suspenseful and always has a great story line to keep you watching. The actors are great and you would think you're actually watching real investigators and lawyers talk to each other about a case. I have watched this show for years. It's a great series to kill some time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?