Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Kylea P.
Kylea P.

My dad has got me hooked on this show lol I can't get enough of it its always a good episodes
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I watch this show on occasion. I prefer criminal minds over this. It's somewhat entertaining.
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Toms River, NJ

Watch l&o every night. It helps me relax after a long day. Olivia and stabler are my favorite
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Who doesn't love this TV show. I love that it is on all the time. Great show. Great suspense.
jessica l.
jessica l.

I've binge watched this show quite a few times as well. It's definitely on my favorites list.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Kirstin J.
Kirstin J.
Christiansburg, VA

I love this show ! I love the developing of the characters and how it keeps you on your toes
Brooke A N.
Brooke A N.
Bothell, WA

I enjoy watching this show. I ride public transportation so it's easy to watch this on Hulu.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Moody, TX

Kept e entertained for many years. Love the suspense and mystery. Still watch it to this day
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Earlville

Have been watching this for years! I started watching since the original was first released!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now