Add a Photo

Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
June 10, 2017, 7:38 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I don't like many TV shows, but this Law and Order: SVU is one of my faves. The characters all have depth and are extremely developed; combine this with the talent of the actors and you have some incredibly lovable and relatable characters on your hands. I also love how the show addressed sexual assault and domestic violence, especially in newer episodes dealing with legal changes, politics, and sexual violence faced by members of the LGBTQ+ community. It's actually quite a political show that tackles some tricky and important topics in our society today, and it does so in an engaging and entertaining way.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Feb. 9, 2017, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have been watching this show since episode 1. Benson and Stabler got me through many tough situations, and made me wish that all law enforcement was as good at dealing with victims as they were. Detective Munch and his dry sense of humor are endearing. I really enjoy how they twist things from the headlines to make it totally surprising every week. I would recommend this show to people who enjoy watching justice.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
June 21, 2017, 3:27 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
when people tell me they dont watch SVU, i judge them. i havent had cable in a few years, and realized ive missed a lot of newer episodes, so i decided it was time to take advantage that Hulu had every season and binge watch from the beginning. best idea ever! it never gets old, even when youve seen most of them. and the acting is superb honestly. also, after having seen so many other shows now, its fun pointing out all the guest stars that were just starting out, and now star in big hits like shameless and OITNB (literally everyone from those 2 alone)
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
May 20, 2017, 1:02 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
 I am actually watching it right now as we speak I really do like how every time is a different thing it's very suspenseful and a lot of stuff the real cops actually have to deal with but I love detective  benson and Stabler and  actually like all of the characters  and if it was anybody else  I probably would not be interested in watching as much as I am now
Jacey V.
Jacey V.
Feb. 8, 2017, 11:53 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
March 15, 2017, 4:30 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my FAVORITE shows of ALL time. I am so addicted. I have seen every single episode on multiple occasions and always watch the marathons on TV. The acting is amazing. I am addicted to many crime shows but this one is by far my favorite. It has taught me so much about the Criminal Justice system and has even taught me to be more aware of my surroundings. I love SVU! I have tried watching the other Law & Orders and I do not care for them much, SVU is much more entertaining!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Vallejo, CA
May 6, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is definitely my favorite show over all the years still the same. I love you Cass and the plot. It seems that the new episodes are even more in tuned with society and things actually happening so it's way more entertaining to watch. This is my one go to show I could watch no matter how many times I've already seen the episode
Momo M.
Momo M.
May 4, 2017, 2:36 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
I have seen every episode the older seasons a few times. A great show for anyone who likes crime shows. Every Saturday a local Chanel plays this show as a marathon and I watch as many eps as I can LOL. The stories seem so real and not cheesy the acting is amazing even though their are children and guest actors almost ever episode. There is always a twist and its never what you expect but not so far fetched that it   seems like a cheap trick.
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pop Culture Expert
Feb. 9, 2017, 6:29 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
One of my favorite shows of all time! The introduction is so memorable and I hear it all the time! The acting is impeccable and the stories can be heartbreaking but most of the solutions are awesome. There are so many seasons and it makes me really happy because there is so much binge watching to be had!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Verona, WI
March 7, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL. Law and Order: SVU is the show. Nothing compares. I watch Scream Queens, KUWTK, ANTM, anything Food Network, house shows, etc. Literally, nothing compares. Every show is different, every character has a different personality. And the plot ALWAYS keeps you hooked. Also, SVU keeps you informed. If you're in an argument often times you can remember a Law and Order episode and have the evidence.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?