BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #4 in TV

• Is anyone else super upset that Benson and Stabler never got together?10 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?6 Answers
  • Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?30 Answers
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite shows of all time! The introduction is so memorable and I hear it all the time! The acting is impeccable and the stories can be heartbreaking but most of the solutions are awesome. There are so many seasons and it makes me really happy because there is so much binge watching to be had!
Anna M.
Anna M.
Verona, WI
LISTEN HERE AND LISTEN WELL. Law and Order: SVU is the show. Nothing compares. I watch Scream Queens, KUWTK, ANTM, anything Food Network, house shows, etc. Literally, nothing compares. Every show is different, every character has a different personality. And the plot ALWAYS keeps you hooked. Also, SVU keeps you informed. If you're in an argument often times you can remember a Law and Order episode and have the evidence.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert
SVU is such an amazing show. I love solving crime, detective-type shows! They really make you question everything and start thinking. I feel like I'm helping them solve some problems sometimes! I love how real it is and how they keep up with out actual current news. It's important to learn to protect yourself and I think this show does a great job showing that! Clearly it's a good show if it's been on for over 10 years!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Highland Mills, NY
This is one my my favorite shows! I've been watching for years and years and years! The acting is amazing and Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is one of the best TV actresses EVER! I have to admit I liked Benson better with Stabler as just a detective and not a boss but I still watch the show on Wednesday nights and still watch all the reruns! I have literally seen every episode from the 1st episode until now!!
Chanel G.
Chanel G.
Pop Culture Expert
I was addicted to watching this. SUV brought many  disturbed issues to light, Things that are going on in communities that may seem normal to some, inner city problems, molestation, drug issues,immigrant issues, political issues, etc. I was intrigued by these issues and learned and been enlightened by the reality of real life drama. this show can NEVER get old! And the actors are amazing!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
This has been one of my favorite TV Shows since I was little. Even now my niece will watch it with me. This show is easy to watch since you can go and watch the reruns and still have a recollection of what is going on. I would highly recommend this series to anyone who likes law shows.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
SVU is my absolute favorite show ever!! It always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I love the acting and the actors. My favorite scene is always at the end when they figure out what happened. I would recommended this show to everyone. I see a lot of people loving this show.
Devin T.
Devin T.
Flint, MI
Special Victims Unit has always been my favorite Law and Order. I don't know why I love this one so much but I just feel for some of the cases. Even though it's only an hour long they pack so much into the show you get all the conflicts and the resolution. And sometimes you don't get exactly what you want at the end but I think that's the point for you to decide what happens after.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH
Pop Culture Expert
This show is one of my favorites. I love Olivia and all of the team, but especially Olivia. She's very inspiring and amazing to watch. I also love how the show brings light to subjects and issues that need to be known. The show is very inspiring, satisfying, entertaining, and educating. I learned a lot more about the law from this show. I love it and would definitely recommend it.
Emely M.
Emely M.
I love this show and definitely hooked. I watch this with my boyfriend and a few other series but this one seems more surreal. I would not even be able to explain what my favorite seen is. The actors are all great, the show is great and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?