Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I just like the different episodes they give talking about all subjects they cover everything
Carla C.
Carla C.
Long Beach, CA

I like watching it i like watching mystery shows and this one really can get you thinking ...
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Pittston, PA

I love this show but since they got rid of most of the good actors I'm not going to watch it.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA

Love this show. I am glad that it has so many seasons. I miss Elliot stabler. That's about it
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Atlanta, GA

Very addicting show that I could literally watch all day. I feel like I've seen every episode
LeeEtta G.
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH

I know the words to more than half of the episodes. I cannot express my love for Law & Order!
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Brenda C.
Brenda C.

I watch this show on occasion. I prefer criminal minds over this. It's somewhat entertaining.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA

I love love love SVU it's awesome one of the best investigation shows out there! Truly great!
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH

I just absolutely love everything about it. From the actors, the story line and the suspense.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now