Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by kristy l.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Nancy M.Law & Order: SVU  uploaded by Tiffany J.See all 23 photos

BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #3 in TV

• Does anybody else miss stabler and ha...I'm still not sure how I feel ... 30 Answers
  • Who is your favorite A.D.A? I persona...It's a tough pick between Barb... 37 Answers
  • How is this show? Is it scary?THis is one of my favorite sho... 5 Answers
Photos (23)
sarah B.
sarah B.
Mc Alpin, FL
"In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories."

This hard-hitting and emotional companion series from Law & Order franchise chronicles the life and crimes of the elite Special Victims Unit of the New York Police Department.
Special Victims Unit carries the brand name Law & Order, the newer program has established a strong and unique identity. It has proved itself as a hit in its own right. In the 2002-2003 and 2003-2004 seasons, the series broke into the Top 20.
Rose T.
Rose T.
Minneapolis, MN
I don't like many TV shows, but this Law and Order: SVU is one of my faves. The characters all have depth and are extremely developed; combine this with the talent of the actors and you have some incredibly lovable and relatable characters on your hands. I also love how the show addressed sexual assault and domestic violence, especially in newer episodes dealing with legal changes, politics, and sexual violence faced by members of the LGBTQ+ community. It's actually quite a political show that tackles some tricky and important topics in our society today, and it does so in an engaging and entertaining way.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
I have been watching this show since episode 1. Benson and Stabler got me through many tough situations, and made me wish that all law enforcement was as good at dealing with victims as they were. Detective Munch and his dry sense of humor are endearing. I really enjoy how they twist things from the headlines to make it totally surprising every week. I would recommend this show to people who enjoy watching justice.
Antonia M.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
when people tell me they dont watch SVU, i judge them. i havent had cable in a few years, and realized ive missed a lot of newer episodes, so i decided it was time to take advantage that Hulu had every season and binge watch from the beginning. best idea ever! it never gets old, even when youve seen most of them. and the acting is superb honestly. also, after having seen so many other shows now, its fun pointing out all the guest stars that were just starting out, and now star in big hits like shameless and OITNB (literally everyone from those 2 alone)
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Pop Culture Expert
This drama series sometimes is hard to watch. The storylines
are strong at times, and similar everyday events that you hear happening on
the news. The episodes that involves kids kill me. I used to watch this show late
at night when there was nothing else to watch when I was in high school and my
son was little. It would be so addicting. I love Mariska Hartigay character Det. Olivia Benson,
she plays a big role on the team and with the victims helping them through
their cases. The entire cast does a great job solving the cases and working
together.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
 I am actually watching it right now as we speak I really do like how every time is a different thing it's very suspenseful and a lot of stuff the real cops actually have to deal with but I love detective  benson and Stabler and  actually like all of the characters  and if it was anybody else  I probably would not be interested in watching as much as I am now
Jacey V.
Jacey V.
This is the best Law in Order. I stopped watching it for a while and once I picked it back up I forgot how disturbing many of the episodes are. I like the old ones with Christopher Maloni, but the new ones are still entertaining. D. Wolfe is great but some episode leave you on the edge of your seat and don't give you a satisfying ending. But neither does life sometimes! Good show though.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
One of my FAVORITE shows of ALL time. I am so addicted. I have seen every single episode on multiple occasions and always watch the marathons on TV. The acting is amazing. I am addicted to many crime shows but this one is by far my favorite. It has taught me so much about the Criminal Justice system and has even taught me to be more aware of my surroundings. I love SVU! I have tried watching the other Law & Orders and I do not care for them much, SVU is much more entertaining!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This is definitely my favorite show over all the years still the same. I love you Cass and the plot. It seems that the new episodes are even more in tuned with society and things actually happening so it's way more entertaining to watch. This is my one go to show I could watch no matter how many times I've already seen the episode
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Orlando
So i can express how good this show is. Last month, i watched SVU for 3 weeks straight and i am not kidding. I love that not every episode doesn't always have a good ending like in real life. I would literally wake up and watch SVU. Come home from work and watch SVU. if you want to start from the beginning, watch it on hulu, otherwise netflix has later seasons and you wont get lost starting late into the series. Also, olivia benson is everything!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?