Add a Photo

Photos (23)
ashley c.
ashley c.
Hemet, CA

This has to be my favorite tv showoff all time!!!! I LOVE law and order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Wenona T.
Wenona T.
Murray, KY

Law and Order never gets old. I usually watch on USA when I'm not working i watch with my son.
Rosmary D.
Rosmary D.
PANAMA

me encanta todo lo que es de investigacion y suspenso me encanta esta serie super recomendada
Vanida S.
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ

My husbands favorite show and I feel like it's always on tv, love the show! Never disappoints
Mariam C.
Mariam C.

Amazing show :)) very educationalb Season 17 just came out on netflix can't wait to watch it!
Yvette M.
Yvette M.

I love law and order. My husband and myself can beige watch it and not feel bad about it! Lol
magdalena c.
magdalena c.

Love this show is very interesting and entertaining I could see full episodes for a while day
Zoe W.
Zoe W.
Tuscaloosa, AL

It's a great show once you start an episode you can't stop and you start binge watching it!!!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Perris, CA

Can't stop watching!! I'm so addicted to the show!! I've been watching reruns for a week now!
LeeEtta G.
LeeEtta G.
Cincinnati, OH

I know the words to more than half of the episodes. I cannot express my love for Law & Order!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now