BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #5 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Jillian G.
Nyack , NY
I didn't like the regular Law and Order show or NCIS, but I loved/love Law and Order SVU. I love that they incorporate the real issues that are going on currently and they do it so well. The characters are great and Mariska Hargitay is wonderful.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Seriously one of my favorite shows. It's so great and so entertaining and I love that each episode is loosely based on real events. I was obsessed with Stabler and Amaro and I am so sad they left the show. But Liv always keeps you on your toes!
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This show is so addicting!! I love it. It's such a classic and they do such a great job with each storyline! I definitely enjoy the law part the most! It's just so interesting each time I watch it. Definitely recommend!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I love this show. I can binge watch it like crazy. Olivia Bensen is such an inspiration but still has her own flaws to battle. The rest of the cast is great too! All of the episodes are always interesting!
Kendall K.
Law and order SVU is one of those shows you can marathon on a rainy day without a problem - it appeals to everyone. Whether it's an old episode or one of the new ones, you can always count on an awesome show.
Amanda H.
Meadville
Out of all the law and order shows, SVU is my favorite. It has me hooked from the time the episodes starts to finish. The plots are great and original. Always look forward to this show.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I think I've seen every episode of this I used to watch this on a daily basis every episode leaves you wondering it's thrilling there's Mysteries and crimes to be solved and people it's serious
Madason W.
Charlestown, NH
I adore this show.I have watched almost, If not all, the episodes of the entire show. I feel like it's a show that really got me hooked into wanting more, even with the cast changing towards, i  believe, season 11 when Elliot leaves. I do think that they executed the dismal of characters in the show very well while to changing the show enough to accompany to their absence. The theme song is so catchy and starts playing in my head every time I see this show mentioned. It's one of the best parts of the show. It is very similar to NCIS and Criminal Minds (both marvelous shows as well). I also love Benson's character development plays out throughout the show. How some events that happen in one episode continue to affect her for episodes, even seasons, later. I love that and it's very different from other crime shows that just seem to lack that sometimes.
LaTayia A.
This is my favorite law and order series. It's a little intense at times but it definitely opens up your eyes to see that things that happen in the show could happen in real life.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
My all-time favorite show. The storyline is vague enough to where you don't have to watch them in order, but detailed enough to where you get invested in the characters.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?