Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Paradise L.
Paradise L.
Yuba City, CA

Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
rosabel p.
rosabel p.

Love crimes! I love shows like these i can see them everyday all day me & my spouse love them
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
Belington, WV

Best crime show on tv! So interesting and gets you excited to watch the rest of the episodes!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Metropolis, IL

Even after years and years, I'm still not bored! One of the best classics still going strong!
ashley c.
ashley c.
Hemet, CA

This has to be my favorite tv showoff all time!!!! I LOVE law and order. HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I've been watching this show for years! Every episode is different and has a great storyline.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
West Blocton, AL

My husband and I are absolute in love woth this show!! I have seen every episode!! Big FAN!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.

Drama. intense. great show. every episode keeps you hanging and wanting more. Absolutely love
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Love Olivia and ger team. They always keep me on my toes. This show always gets me on Netflix
Sarah L.
Sarah L.

Love the suspense the wonder great show special victims unit is awesome best law show to date
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now