Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Alexis M.
Alexis M.

I have loved this show for years; however, the past few seasons have not met my expectations.
Berenice R.
Berenice R.
San Ysidro, CA

Me gusta mucho esta serie, te das cuenta de lo que realmente pasan los policías en las calles
Atisha M.
Atisha M.
Jamaica, NY

My favorite show ever. Sometimes I find myself binge watching old seasons it's just that good
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Gibsonburg , OH

I just absolutely love everything about it. From the actors, the story line and the suspense.
Lizett C.
Lizett C.

Me gustan los temas y la forma en q resuelven los casos todo el tiempo te clavado en la trama
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Lillian H.
Lillian H.

Always up to date on current events. Love the characters. They each play there roll on point.
rosabel p.
rosabel p.

Love crimes! I love shows like these i can see them everyday all day me & my spouse love them
desmond g.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA

I LOVE THIS SHOW.. SINCE THE BEGINNING UNTIL NOW THIS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE SHOW
Stacey M.
Stacey M.

I've been watching this show for years! Every episode is different and has a great storyline.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now