Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
Trinity H.
Trinity H.

Love this show so much. Can watch it all day and not get bored at all. It is my favorite show
Erendira H.
Erendira H.
Donna, TX

A banana has he she when she she when eneje ha. Eneje snns. Erendira bed. D dnsnsnenenneeneje
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Wilmington, DE

One of my favorite shows I have been watching since season one I have never missed an episode
Atisha M.
Atisha M.
Jamaica, NY

My favorite show ever. Sometimes I find myself binge watching old seasons it's just that good
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Mobile, AL

It's a very interesting show I like how are you listed it is and it's very enjoyable to watch
Paradise L.
Paradise L.
Yuba City, CA

Great show. Not especially realistic, but rather entertaining. It always catches my attention
Kylea P.
Kylea P.

My dad has got me hooked on this show lol I can't get enough of it its always a good episodes
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Love Olivia and ger team. They always keep me on my toes. This show always gets me on Netflix
rosabel p.
rosabel p.

Love crimes! I love shows like these i can see them everyday all day me & my spouse love them
Jacky D.
Jacky D.
Happy Valley , OR

Still one of the best shows I've ever watched. There's never been an episode I didn't like :)
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now