Add a Photo

#5 in TV
Photos (23)
magdalena c.
magdalena c.

Love this show is very interesting and entertaining I could see full episodes for a while day
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS

I've watched this show for years. I've seen just about every episode. I'm never disappointed.
cindy d.
cindy d.
Clanton, AL

I love this show. I still watch it, even reruns. Its my favorite of the different sub-series.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Charlestown, NH

I have watched this show for a long time. I love the characters and the stories are riveting.
Gabie f.
Gabie f.

A very great show if you love crime scenes amd detectives. Its suspensful and great to watch.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Stanford, KY

Super awesome show that keeps you guessing and is very suspenseful and keeps your mind racing
CLARA K.
CLARA K.

AlwYs good. Great actors..realistic...fast moving..not boring. Can't miss it...hubby likes it
Karina M.
Karina M.
Long Beach, CA

I love love love SVU it's awesome one of the best investigation shows out there! Truly great!
Kimmi B.
Kimmi B.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Always a great show. Endless story line. Everyday there is a bee story already being written.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

Who doesn't love this TV show. I love that it is on all the time. Great show. Great suspense.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now