Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amee J.
Amee J.
Bothell, WA
Sept. 21, 2016, 3:12 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
What I love about this show is that it is the prefect blend of corny and interesting. It's serious with the acknowledgement of its own campy quality at times. It has only actually gotten better and more interesting over time and what I love the most is that I never ever tire of it.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Valley Vlg, CA
In this time we only see bad things happening all around the world, this shows helps us to be aware that we need to take care of our families and us. And this show also gives hope when they positive resolve a crime. We learnd that we need to help the police and be aware, nice show.
Vine C.
Vine C.
I refuse to watch any other version of Law & Order other than SVU. I love Mariska as Benson in this series. The storylines are so good and even with the departures of some main characters, the show hasn't lost its ability to captivate me. One of my top five favorite shows for sure!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Law & Order: SVU has always been one of my favorites. I like most of the characters but my favorite is Olivia. Unlike the past episodes, the newer episodes pack more victims and more personal drama in the 1 hour window. Fortunately the scenes are well choreographed so I can follow.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Westminster
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:25 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This show started out pretty strong. It had relevant story lines and very powerful acting. Now, it's like an addictive soap opera. After about season 11, it went off the rails and every episode seemed to hit you over the head with an agenda. I love Mariska, so I will keep watching.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Great show. When marathons of this are on i get sucked in every time no matter how many times i have seen an episode. I can't believe how long this has been on the air and i hope it never stops. I think this does a good job of entertaining and bringing awareness to a serious issue.
Bri R.
Bri R.
My friend hate's gory things, scary things, and police shows but she loves this show just as much as I do. It's so funny to watch and you get to love the characters as the show goes on. I don't think i can choose one scene as being my favorite. I think that this show is just great.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Sept. 30, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Law & Order: SVU
This is one of my most favorite shows ever!!! There are so many season so if you've never seen it before there is plenty of material to watch! The actors they've chosen for this show are to die for! Seeing them grow as partner, coworkers and friends on the show is my favorite part!
What a great show!!! Has me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I love how they use real life issues and cases as the storyline. Love Mariska Hargitay! Great actress and I have seen her in public and she seems like a genuinely kind person, which makes me love the show even more.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?