BY LAW & ORDER: SVU #9 in TV

• How is this show? Is it scary?8 Answers
  • Who else is sad Stabler left the show?70 Answers
Maggie G.
Winston Salem, NC
Love this show and have for years. Despite the fact that the show is all about "special" crimes and has been on for many many years they have new, exciting plots each week that make the show a fascinating one. It has a good change of actors and actresses which also make it interesting
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
This show has gotten more and more sensational as the seasons go on, but I love the main characters and the work they do outside of the show. The acting is great and you can tell that the actors all have great chemistry. I usually DVR it and watch episodes I think will be interesting.
Taylor R.
The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Kelsie M.
Wahiawa
This show is the gift that keeps on giving. Season after season and it just gets better. The actors are fantastic, they always have guest stars which is a great way to stay relevant. For me the show has everything, action, horror, and it pulls at your heart strings. Would recommend.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN
Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Sara N.
Providence, RI
The only reason this is my all town favorite show is because 8 always wanted to study to be a lawyer, I would enjoy watching law and order, trying to figure out the cases of each episode to see if I got the criminal right, I love it cause there was always a big twist at the end of the show you woukd of never expecteded to be that person. Idk I love crime and solving who was in the crime scene.
Bianca B.
Deptford, NJ
The old classic. SVU is part of the original family of crime dramas. It's executive producer has been basing the show off real crimes for nearly a decade. I grew up watching SVU which focuses on child and sexual crimes and have definitely learned a lot from this consistent plot twister.
Rachel C.
Morganton, NC
I have been watching this show since I was 13 years old I have seen every single episode. I love the actors they do a great job I have so many favorite scenes. Yes some what similar to other T.V series but I love it yes a must watch you can start watching now and still get hooked.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love the show! You were able to learn so many things to watch out for, and just help you with overall trouble shooting in every day life and things to be cautious of… It's educational in my opinion because there's certain scenarios and situations that the average person may not think of our thought existed so therefore it's healthy innocence. At least from that perspective.
Katherine A.
Tampa, FL
I love watching Law & Order SVU. It does show some terrible crimes but the actors that portray the characters are so believable that you with they were there helping you. My favorite scene is when the find the lost person and they catch the bad guys and put them in hand cuffs! Yes!
Virginia M.
Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL
Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?