Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Mai S.
Mai S.

I usually watch this when I can bored or when I am folding my clothes. My favorite scene is determining who is going to jail. This is a serious show and I got to say the actors do a good job. I highly recommend watching this show. It can teach you some few things about the real world.
Stefanie W.
Stefanie W.
Ogden, UT

I've been a huge fan of this show for years. I love to watch crime shows. I don't really watch the other law and order but svu is my fav. I will sit and binge watch the series. I love mirishka and ice t y are my favorite actors on the show. I would highly recommend this show to others
Christa B.
Christa B.
Mahomet, Il

I wish I could say I've been a fan since day one but sadly I didn't know about right away. Been watching it for about 6 years now and I love how they take real events that happen and kind of mock them on the show. Special victims unit is my favorite out of all the law & order series.
Beverley C.
Beverley C.
Leesburg, VA

I have watched Law and Order: SVU since its inception. The acting is great . . . so realistic! Maritza Hargitay is one of my all-time favorite actresses. Ice-T and Christopher Meloni are also wonderful actors. I recommend this show! I like that it deals with current, relevant issues.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

I love this show!! I have always loved the character development of Olivia Benson! I was upset that Stabler and Munch left the show. My favorite scene was when Olivia adopted her son. I love the actors and it is a definite must watch. I keep up with the new seasons when they come on.
Monika F.
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO

Law & Order SVU is the best one of the whole series in my opinon. It pioneered the way for other modern crime shows, and opened up the discussion about those kinds of crimes. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and I would recommend this to anyone. Not appropriate for kids, though
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA

I love this show so much! It makes me feel like I'm at a real crime case with them. The stories are always different and keep me on my toes. I never know what to expect each episode. I also like how I'll think I'll know how the story will end but will sometimes have an amazing twist.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL

This is a classic crime show with a focus on special crimes. The actors play their parts perfectly and the main cast fits together perfectly in this show. It's a show that doesn't really have to be watched I. Order or seen all of them and I love watching reruns whenever they come on.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.

The acting is incredible, and I appreciate a television show that shows more of the real, gritty emotions of the world. It creates empathy for the victims, and makes me want to do good for people that are victimized. It keeps me on the edge of my seat, and is always hard to turn off.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX

This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?