Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Lyz H.
Lyz H.
Fairview , TN

Let me start by saying I am a very loyal svu watcher. But this whole never knowing when the show is going to come on or be new or whatever is really getting on my nerves lol. I will still be watching but it's almost gotten to the point where I don't even want to fool with it no more.
Abbie H.
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN

I love Law & Order: SVU. Law & Order was the background noise of my childhood, and Law & Order: SVU has had characters and storylines that've kept me engaged for a decade. Sure, I miss Stabler, but Mariska Hargitay is such a strong lead. I love her. One of the top three crime dramas.
Emilee L.
Emilee L.

Sometimes a littletoo dark, but this show has had me hooked for years and year. The actors and storylines are always changing and different and you're always kept on your toes. BEcause of that Ive wated every season and plan to continue until they disconue the show. absolutely great!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

For some reason this show never gets old! I'm a sucker for crime shows and this is definitely one of my all time favorites! I like it especially because sometimes the episodes connect with each other and you do get an extended storyline. This is unlike a lot of the other crime shows.
Monika F.
Monika F.
Saint Louis, MO

Law & Order SVU is the best one of the whole series in my opinon. It pioneered the way for other modern crime shows, and opened up the discussion about those kinds of crimes. Mariska Hargitay is an amazing actress and I would recommend this to anyone. Not appropriate for kids, though
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL

This is a classic crime show with a focus on special crimes. The actors play their parts perfectly and the main cast fits together perfectly in this show. It's a show that doesn't really have to be watched I. Order or seen all of them and I love watching reruns whenever they come on.
Savannah H.
Savannah H.
Ardmore, OK

When I watch this show I feel as if I too am a lawyer lol, I can usually spot the bad guy before the detectives in the show can, the actors are great and so is the story line, I like this & csi. You can't mess with a good thing, it's been on for a long time because it's a great show.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
College Station, TX

This show is definitely an old one, but it's so interesting! It makes me want to be a special victims detective. The actors are AMAZING! The newest season just started and I could not be more excited! It's for sure my favorite out of all the Law and Order versions. It's a must watch!
Rosalba P.
Rosalba P.
Durham, NC

Great great show, my husband and I watch it every night before bed when we have time, because it will always keep us awake with the plots, it is incredible that this show is still ongoing and that their stories still keep us wanting to watch one more chapter.
Absolutely a must watch!
Lara P.
Lara P.
Chesnee, SC

I watch Law & Order SVU all of the time, even the old episodes. I love all of the actors in that show. They all do an awesome job. I have too many choices to pick a favorite scene. No other show has compared to this show. It has been on for a long time. I would recommend watching it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now