Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Martha M.
Martha M.
Stamford, CT

Great show . I love the characters and the plots of each episode . Have been a fan for years .
Jasmine P.
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca

Best show hands down !! I have seen every episode I kid you not !! I definitely recommend this
tracy n.
tracy n.
Indianapolis, IN

Great show-very interesting and informative. characters are great. I watch alot of the re-runs
One of my favorite shows very good story line love this show lover the actors a very cool show
ingrid p.
ingrid p.
Wyandanch, NY

Love this show it's SOO good and amazing and you learn a lot Mayb things you never knew before
Shermeka W.
Shermeka W.

This show can never get old. Although I love the newer episodes, I watch the old ones as well.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
Clarksville, TN

The one show i will always be able to binge on, no matter what. Great cast, and episode plots.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Springville, TN

Love love love law and order very misterious! Recommend for people who like to get mysterious!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

Favorite show! They are always bringing in new characters and keeping the episodes interesting
keresa b.
keresa b.
Pennington Gap, VA

Up to date story lines. great actors. very realistic. watch often. great way to pass the time.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now