Add a Photo

#3 in TV
Photos (23)
Denise R.
Denise R.

Love this show, the shows are all kind of the same but I don't mind watching them!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, Tx

Such an incredible show. I love the characters/cast and the story line they follow
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY

Oh my goodness I love this show! It is so incredibly addicting! I would recommend
Anessa V.
Anessa V.
Atwater, CA

Best show hands down🙌 I watch it everyday! I don't what life would be without it.
Monica G.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA

I love how the story lines are like true stories that's happen in every day life.
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

This is the BEST SHOW EVER!!! I don't know what I'd do if they ever et rid of it!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Monroe, LA

LOVE THIS SHOW!!! The characters are amazing and the plot lines never dissapoint.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Warren , Ri

Really good show keeps you on your toes and you never know what's going to happen
Sami S.
Sami S.

I've been watching this show for atleast 10 years it never disappoints. I love it
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

AMAZING SHOW!!! Tons of unexpected twists. Great actors. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now