Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
Mesa, AZ

I only watch this with my spouse cuz I'm a chicken and some episodes are scary lol
Shawntae C.
Shawntae C.

This is my show I can stay in bed every night and watch the marathons back to back
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, ar

One of my favorite shows. I've always loved who done its. Never gets old or stale.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA

Been watching for forever!! love all the episodes new and old!! definatley a fav!!
Summer R.
Summer R.
Union, MS

I have rewatched this series tons of times. Fantastic actors and great storylines!
Edelin G.
Edelin G.

This is a really good show I love watching all the crimes that happen on this show
Tyger-Lynn S.
Tyger-Lynn S.
Evansville , IN

Love the show and how it always relates to real life. Action and drama all in one.
taryn m.
taryn m.

This show is really great. this is one of my favorite shows. i really recommend it
laura c.
laura c.

One of the best series ever. I have been watching it for many many many years now.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Mckeesport, PA

I like this show way more than the normal law and order! It is very very creative!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now