Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#5 in TV
Photos (23)
One of my favorite shows very good story line love this show lover the actors a very cool show
Shaila S.
Shaila S.
Colcord, OK

Love the show and the cast. Every episode has me wanting more. It is full of drama and action.
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, Ne

I didn't know how the season would be once Elliott let but the show didn't skip a beat at all.
Markeisha T.
Markeisha T.
Lake Forest, CA

Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever. Best show ever
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
Brittinee S.
Brittinee S.
Imperial, MO

I have watched every episode and I am so glad they are fixing to come out with a new season!!!
Simmi D.
Simmi D.

A loyal fan since it all began. Love this show. Love the actors/actresses. Watch all the time.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Stamford, CT

Great show . I love the characters and the plots of each episode . Have been a fan for years .
Tori R.
Tori R.

I like how this show is always interesting and how good it always is. I also like watching CSI
Marcy S.
Marcy S.
Moscow Mills, MO

The best show ever! I love that it has been on air for so long & doesn't have an end in sight!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now