Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Benita A.
Benita A.
Denver, CO

I love this show. I have been watching it for years and I have seen every episode.
Denise R.
Denise R.

Love this show, the shows are all kind of the same but I don't mind watching them!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, Tx

Such an incredible show. I love the characters/cast and the story line they follow
Sami S.
Sami S.

I've been watching this show for atleast 10 years it never disappoints. I love it
Gabby G.
Gabby G.

AMAZING SHOW!!! Tons of unexpected twists. Great actors. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

Good show that has been on like forever but not a show that kids should be seeing
Anessa V.
Anessa V.
Atwater, CA

Best show hands down🙌 I watch it everyday! I don't what life would be without it.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.

Love love love. Hours of entertainment, excellent acting! Good plot line as well.
Willnette M.
Willnette M.
Miramar, FL

This is the BEST SHOW EVER!!! I don't know what I'd do if they ever et rid of it!
Monica G.
Monica G.
San Jose, CA

I love how the story lines are like true stories that's happen in every day life.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now