Add a Photo

By LAW & ORDER: SVU
#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Great show. Love the story lines. Good actors and actresses. Keep up the good work
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX

Probly have seen every episode, well the first 6 or 7 seasons. Love elliot and liv
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Mckeesport, PA

I like this show way more than the normal law and order! It is very very creative!
Christina P.
Christina P.
Roselle, IL

Awesome show. I want to be a lawyer so I love this. Very entertaining yet dramatic
Edelin G.
Edelin G.

This is a really good show I love watching all the crimes that happen on this show
laura c.
laura c.

One of the best series ever. I have been watching it for many many many years now.
Benita A.
Benita A.
Denver, CO

I love this show. I have been watching it for years and I have seen every episode.
Denise R.
Denise R.

Love this show, the shows are all kind of the same but I don't mind watching them!
ashley b.
ashley b.
roe, ar

One of my favorite shows. I've always loved who done its. Never gets old or stale.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Austin, Tx

Such an incredible show. I love the characters/cast and the story line they follow
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now