Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Diana A.
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA

This is my show i watch the seasons over and over i love me some elliot. Must watch
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love watching this show. It's been around forever and has proven to be a favorite
Jessica
Jessica

Omg one of my fav. Always keeps me on my toes.love love this show. Seen all seasons
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ocean View, NJ

I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX

Love this show I watch it all the time,it's a good pass time.i love criminal shows.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Chesapeake, OH

Watch this show just about everyday. If this is on we pick it over everything else.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

All time favorite show in my house !! I think we've seen every episode ! Watch it !
Barbara T.
Barbara T.

Amazing show it is sooo intense. it is a amazing show to watch highly recommend it.
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA

Love crime shows! Can't miss an episode. Great acting and story line. Keep it going
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA

I love this show!!! So addicting!!! You get sucked in every time. Love love love!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now