Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Amanda U.
Amanda U.
Columbus, NJ

Love this show. Been watching for years. I've seen ever episode! I can't wait for next season.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Saint Louis, MO

I have watched this show for years and love it. I think it has only got better over the years.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Waterford, MI

Everyone should know this is one of them best shows ever! Needs no explanation. Just watch it.
Love it!!!! I love suspense shows!! I love that they have kept most all the people on the show
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA

I Watch the show all the time and can honestly say it doesn't lose the excitement or suspense.
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Ronkonkoma, NY

SVU is one of my favorite shows. Its very addicting to watch, I love the actors and actresses.
Alysha H.
Alysha H.
Tecumseh, MI

Amazing show, great cast and plots in every single episode. Some very griping and suspenseful.
Broke B.
Broke B.

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. Again, not for kids😂 But it is sooooooo good! DEFINITELY RECCOMEND.
Celinez C.
Celinez C.
North Bergen

I have been watching the same episodes for the last 15 years of my life. And it is still good!
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Hopewell, VA

One of my favorite shows. Every episode is interesting no matter how many times youve seen it.
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now