Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Maria S.
Maria S.
Gervais, Or

I love criminal shows I love the action and how they gather everything. Its amazing
Holly A.
Holly A.
Wasilla, AK

This show has been on most of my life and it's great. Always a good watch. Love it.
Ashten N.
Ashten N.

Love love love this!! They are so good at what they do! Will always be my favorite.
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Watched this since the beginning based on true stories and stuff ig i still love it
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

Great show i love it its much better than all the other ones. I loveeeee benson!!!!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena

I've always loved this show. I find myself watching the reruns over and over again.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA

I love this show!!! So addicting!!! You get sucked in every time. Love love love!!!
Jessica
Jessica

Omg one of my fav. Always keeps me on my toes.love love this show. Seen all seasons
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love watching this show. It's been around forever and has proven to be a favorite
Teresa S.
Teresa S.
Dallas, GA

Love crime shows! Can't miss an episode. Great acting and story line. Keep it going
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?