Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY

I love this show I watch it all the time great show to watch I love the people in it
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Bloomington, CA

I freaking love this show. My aunt got me hooked on it. Crime shows are me fav genre
Deseray C.
Deseray C.
Belden, NE

Great tv show gets ur creativity going love to binge watch and snack with my friends
Erica D.
Erica D.
Racine, WI

My number one show favishow of life. This just keeps you interested in every moment.
Jule F.
Jule F.

Love that the marathons are on alll the time! I do miss detective stabler though :(
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

Die hard fan since I was little watching it with my older sister, love the suspense
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Kennesaw, GA

Love the drama !! I love the characters and the story lines . Never a boring moment
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena

I've always loved this show. I find myself watching the reruns over and over again.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

Great show i love it its much better than all the other ones. I loveeeee benson!!!!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ocean View, NJ

I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?