Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Allison H.
Allison H.
Easley, SC

Love this show!! I love anything with a mystery and this show makes it seem so real!
Harley G.
Harley G.

i love this show! i'm almost done with season 10! so good! i can't stop watching it!
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.

My absolute favorite show of all time!! I've probably watched every episode 3 times.
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Definitely my guilty pleasure. The husband and I love to watch this in the evenings.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Jacksonville, FL

You gotta love murder shows like this series. And the actors are classic. Love them.
Chrissy V.
Chrissy V.
Shamokin, PA

In love with this show simply the best even the older re runs I can watch it all
Day
Yeymi C.
Yeymi C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Hahahagaaa just think about the funny thing they somtime do love it my favorite show
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA

Law & Order SVU is one of my favorite TV shows. Great stories and acting. I love it!
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL

Very interesting show. Shows a lot of cases that you may never think actually happen
Bianca B.
Bianca B.
Paterson, NJ

My mom really got me hooked on Law Order . I now watch this show all day every day .
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?