Add a Photo

#7 in TV
Photos (23)
DAYNA F.
DAYNA F.

I love this show. I binge watch it while the kids are asleep. I miss elliot though.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena

I've always loved this show. I find myself watching the reruns over and over again.
sophie c.
sophie c.
Queen Creek, AZ

This is a really fun to watch I love watching my husband that's really fun to watch
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

Die hard fan since I was little watching it with my older sister, love the suspense
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Watched this since the beginning based on true stories and stuff ig i still love it
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Chesapeake, OH

Watch this show just about everyday. If this is on we pick it over everything else.
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA

I love this show!!! So addicting!!! You get sucked in every time. Love love love!!!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

I love watching this show. It's been around forever and has proven to be a favorite
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Ocean View, NJ

I've been watching law and order for many many years! Be gets boring! I still watch
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

Attentive, addicting show. Great show to keep your attension with creative episodes
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now