Add a Photo

#4 in TV
Photos (23)
Katelyn  .
Katelyn .

Attentive, addicting show. Great show to keep your attension with creative episodes
Maria S.
Maria S.
Gervais, Or

I love criminal shows I love the action and how they gather everything. Its amazing
Ayanna M.
Ayanna M.
Duluth, MN

Always easy to binge watch. I love Law and Order its an easy show to get pull into.
Ashten N.
Ashten N.

Love love love this!! They are so good at what they do! Will always be my favorite.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.

Die hard fan since I was little watching it with my older sister, love the suspense
Candace W.
Candace W.
Saint Marys, GA

I love this show!!! So addicting!!! You get sucked in every time. Love love love!!!
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC

You can never go wrong binge watching law & order. It's so many exciting episodes .
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Corpus Christi, TX

Watched this since the beginning based on true stories and stuff ig i still love it
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Adena

I've always loved this show. I find myself watching the reruns over and over again.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.

Great show i love it its much better than all the other ones. I loveeeee benson!!!!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now