Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Baker, WV

Great show! Always keeping your attention and keeping you watching. Would definitely recommend.
Whitney R.
Whitney R.
River Rouge, MI

For the drama you need this is the show. It always keeps you guessing and awesome all together.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.

Amazing. The story lines are always interesting with twist and turns. My husband and I love it.
Tiaa T.
Tiaa T.

The only reason I love this show is because I want to be an FBI or investigator when I grow up!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.

Another great show to watch when my daughter goes to bed! I could stay up all night watching it
Zabrina C.
Zabrina C.
Laredo, TX

It's mostly about killing to know when Walmart airplane out what's going on with in that series
Nichole Z.
Nichole Z.
Cadillac, MI

Love love.love love this show one of my favorite for sure! there is nothing bad to say about it
Rabiya S H.
Rabiya S H.

I use to watch this show daily. It is very interesting show. I would still watch it of had time
Carly K.
Carly K.
Drums, PA

Such an action packed show. Full of amazing actors. Off your seat thrilling. Also a tear jerker
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

One of my favorite shows I've watched it since the very beginning. I haven't missed an episode!
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?

Join Now