Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Semmes, AL

I can watch this over and over again. The new episodes and the old ones are awesome!
Liz B.
Liz B.
Riverside, CA

One of the shows I've watched since I can remember, and one of my favorites as well.
Kopenna G.
Kopenna G.
Fort Worth, TX

Never a bo boring episode even though some are very emotional still a enjoy to watch
christine C.
christine C.

Best law and order on TV they really go there , amazing actors and acting. Fave show
Sierra A.
Sierra A.

Definitely my guilty pleasure. The husband and I love to watch this in the evenings.
Rita D.
Rita D.

I love the fact Ice Tea and half the Oz case from HBO solve crimes. Lol entertaining
sandra o.
sandra o.

I like to watch SVU. The true to life plots are very interesting and full of energy.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.

I would consider this show a classic probably the best out of all the law and orders
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
Santa ana

Just amazing I love how suspenseful it is. I get so into it all the time. Must watch
ashley s.
ashley s.
Saint Louis, MO

Dun dun i love hearing that i can watch reruns all day long i love olivia amd benson
Virginia M.
Virginia M.

Who else is sad Stabler left the show?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY

Who's your favorite detective, past or present?
Helene H.
Helene H.

Have you been watching the show since Stabler's departure?
Kayla R.
Kayla R.

krystal m.
krystal m.
Westmont, IL

Does anybody else miss stabler and hate olivia's new partner?